xi.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"EVIE, SWEETHEART, WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"EVIE, SWEETHEART, WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?"

those sweet and unexpected words rang through evelyn's ears a million times over and eddie started to fear that he had read the situation completely wrong. again.

the boy's big doe eyes stared at her expectantly, begging for her to say something, anything. the silence was deafening and eve didn't even realize how long it had been since he asked before she let out a small chuckle that threw eddie into a momentary downward spiral.

"oh my god, eddie. yes, absolutely." her arms were thrown tightly around his neck, nearly smothering herself in his neck and frizzy hair. the smell became intoxicating, dandruff shampoo and cigarettes; she could bathe in it.

eddie let out the staggered breath he didn't realize he was holding and squeezed her back with all of his might, afraid that she might fade off into nothing if he ever let go.

"you have no idea how relieved i am to hear you say that," he spoke so softly, letting a small laugh escape his lips. both the sound and those words were music to evelyn's ears. to know that he was just as shaken up about the whole ordeal was weirdly comforting.

the girl pulled away and then sat upon eddie's denim lap and warmly stared. his brown curls were strewn about, delicious chocolate eyes locked on hers, the shirt he wore was riding up and exposed his belly button and slight happy trail.

"what are you lookin' at, weirdo?" a shy smirk graced his beautiful face as he avoided direct eye contact. he was feeling pretty vulnerable in that moment and wasn't sure how to act.

"my boyfriend," eve chirped with a stupid school girl giggle and she covered her tomato red face. "that was embarrassing."

"no, that was just adorable." eddie sat up, their faces very close again, "i've never had a girlfriend before, you know?" his voice was barely above a whisper as he looked down to her lips and back up to her longing eyes. he couldn't believe this was happening to him.

evelyn found that very hard to believe. a guy as charismatic and lovely as eddie was sure to have wooed girls in the past; there was just no other way.

but then again, evelyn hadn't had a boyfriend or girlfriend either and eddie knew she could get anyone her heart desired and for some fucking reason, it was him. a loser super-super-senior who played a stupid fantasy game and played in a metal band that would probably go nowhere. he was just in utter disbelief that she would choose him. he told himself the day eve got detention that if he was ever given the chance, he would let nothing stop him from giving her everything she deserved and more.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 25, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

fix you | e. munsonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें