Chapter 2, Part Two! (You can do that??)

As you leave the pizzeria you unlock your bike before mounting it and you check your watch noticing it's 4:37pm. "That was really eventful. I hope I can gain their trust when they get to know me. It's a shame how bad their spirits have been broken. Well there's no shame in dwelling on it too long. Either change fate or let it change you!" He looked ahead before peddling off going back to his apartment just thinking of how exciting his night will be. He was planning to cook something maybe get a match or two in before taking a nap to go to work.
Sometime passing by you arrives at your home as you unlock your door and bring your bike in closing and locking it before sighing.
"Not gonna order take out tonight let's see what I have in the kitchen." You walk in your kitchen and you get some ingredients to make some shrimp fried rice. "Wait this is perfect, I can take the leftovers with me at work too. I'm such a genius, okay!" So after a nice cooking montage and music with a lit candle in the background. He blew the candle out and had a plate of food and looked at his clock it took him a long while and it's around 5:12pm he sat down eating as he turnt the TV on the news channel, but he then remembered as he set his plate down and pulls out the manual about the girls and would start reading it. There were sections for each character. "Vincena said mangles voice box was messed up bad..and her limbs are fragile. Maybe I can tighten them up and fix her voicebox..god they must have choked the poor thing during..that..ew. I'm gonna have to plan this out so maybe my next shift after this one I'll do it. I probably have to study this manual before anything. Who in god's name would hide the manual though.."
       You set it down and then looked at the news and it displayed an Ad for Freddy's pizzeria. ".. this is my life now everything revolves around that place. No complaints but it won't leave my head." You would continue to eat with one hand setting a good three alarms to get up if you could shower and get yourself together. After you got done eating you got up to wash your dish out before turning your TV off and you went to your room and sat down at your desk, you had a decent gamer set up with discord open your online friend texting you.
      'Hey! Hey don't tell me something happened to you! I'm used to you not having a life what's going onnnn?' you looked at the messages with a smile before sitting down and replying. 'Not to brag but my parents got me an apartment and I filed out for a job!' 'Wait seriously? Don't tell me you're gonna brag to me about buying pay to win stuff.' 'I would never brag to you. I'll brag about it on Twitter.' you replied laughing 'Where do you work bud?' 'Freddy's pizzeria!' 'Oh that place? Be careful I heard of lot about that place.' 'Like..?' 'Maybe another day in a call. You should probably go to sleep you work nights now right?' 'Yeah I do.' 'Go ahead, we'll find a time to play.' 'Thanks, see ya.'  You were a little tired after all that had happened today you didn't even change into PJs you kinda just flopped in bed slowly snuggling under the blankets before dozing off..
Meanwhile. Vincena's Pov!
   I was gathering my things getting ready to leave the clock as I waved to the girls"I'll see you all tomorrow." I said with a smile as I headed for the door. "Goodbye!!" Was heard from Bonnie waving all out there as chica did a simple nod. "We'll see you later." Chica replied. Today Freddy didn't reply back just thinking, I found it weird but it's probably the nightguard stuff. I can't stick up for him without solid evidence they'll trust him soon. I exit the building getting my keys to leave this place and go home.
The girls pov
"Freddy. You didn't say goodbye today what's on your mind? Even if it's a low esteem bye you still say bye." Bonnie was asking all these questions before Freddy dropped her microphone. "A new, Nightguard I am getting sick, and tired of these lifeless bastards who all they want to do is come here just for their own needs and make things worse." Freddy said and then looked at Bonnie Freddy's eyes turnt black filled with white pupils. "Yeah it's what we're 'known' for." Chica said doing the bunny ears around the word known. "But..everyday?? Even when we don't want too? We have emotions as well and don't you get annoyed by it some days Bonnie? I think they're all the same." Bonnie stood there listening to them. "You..you guys have some points. It's been on my mind as well. But we'll only see what happens tonight." Bonnie said trying to reassure them before Freddy turnt away disappointed. "Yeah. We'll see the predicted outcome."
Staring Y/N!!
'You'll never see it cominnnnng! You see that my mind is..too fast for eyes! Your done aa-' you grumpily got up to your alarm going off at 10pm and you turn your alarm off with your hair all messy and stuff. "I was having a decent dream..ugh everytime." You get up out of bed and go through your drawers to pick out some clean clothes with your new security uniform, placing your hat on the desk and you grab a towel and go off to your bathroom to take a shower. You played some music because well what's a shower without music? You'd wash your body scrubbing away at the dirt and dust particles of yesterday to shampooing your hair and washing it thoroughly, it takes awhile to get your hair how it is.
      "After my shower..gonna brush my teeth, pack some DayQuil in case I get sleepy..my tablet and my lunch. It's night shift so I don't wanna be too bored during the 6 hours I have." You said before shortly after turning your shower off. The clock reading 10:23pm, you would dry yourself with the towel and put a towel around your hair kinda feminine like but it's one way to dry your hair. While that happened you got toothpaste on your toothbrush ran it with water and started to brush brush brush away. C̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶o̶r̶a̶l̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶e̶.̶  After that you'd gargle your mouthwash spit it out getting some water to swish around and you spit, running the sink water to clean your sink turning it off as you exit the bathroom to go back to your bedroom to get your deodorant, swiping that under your arms left and right. You make sure to be fully dry before getting dressed buttoning up that nice fresh security shirt and had the nice dress pants. With some simple black shoes you look in the mirror and take that towel off your head your curly frizzy hair now revealed as you smiled in the mirror. "Gotta pack my bag quick. Can't be late on my first day Mairusu had high hopes for me." You kinda speed walked to the kitchen to get a container to get some of your leftovers to pack up. You grabbed your tablet which was on the counter and pretty much rushed around the house to get what you need and around 11:28 you stepped out of your room all ready with your bag packed and all clean and ready for work you had your keys in hand."Looks like it's time for work." You'd exit your house with your bike locking the house up before mounting the bike heading out for your shift.
To be continued.
(1337 words.)