Chapter 15. Wining and dining.

9:45am.
You were found at a dining table talking to some of the girls waiting for Katherine to get off, she really wants you to try her cooking. It's not a bad thing at all it's just time hasn't even on your side lately. You haven't slept in a few hours either hopefully you won't pass out.
"Y/N..? Y/N!" Foxy gently poked Y/N's cheek and he slowly snaps out of it. " . . Yeah!?" Foxy and the other girls looked disappointed. "We asked you a question and you blanked out for the third time." Chica said crossing her arms a little annoyed. "Is there something wrong other than your nose?" Freddy asked and as you looked at her you saw her as the other Freddy. who attacked you, then your vision switched back to the Freddy you're used too. Then it just reminds what all you discovered today, and made you think a lot. "There he goes again..I didn't think anyone could be more worse than me.." Mangle said softly. "Y/N!" Bonnie shouts the whole pizzeria going quiet looking in there direction as Bonnie nervously laughed and waved. "Sorry!" Slowly the Pizzeria goes back to how lively it is. "Sorry..sorry won't happen again." Y/N spoke up. "Argh, you said that last time." Foxy said leaning on her hand. "Sorry guys..I'm just really tensed and stressed..I..can't get into detail yet." Y/N said and looked up seeing Jane watch them all sipping a cup of coffee before walking off. 'Coffee.? Gross..but maybe..' "Well whatever it is hopefully you'll listen better!" Chica says. "Chica..it'll be okay." Freddy reassures her. "Sorry..it's a big pet peeve of mine.."Chica replied softly, Y/N then spoke up once more. "Guys just know i'll be fine after I have some rest. Which will be..uh..after I hang out at Katherine's..No clue how long i'll be there then I gotta go home and get ready for my shift here I gotta cook something for myself." Y/N said confidently and all the girls looked at him awkwardly. "..What is something on my face?" Y/N asked as Freddy sighed and spoke up. "Hon you need rest, I just see the bags under your eyes growing as you explained all of that." Freddy says and watched a kid run up to her as she tilted her head. "Hmm?" "U-uhm..Freddy?" "That's me kiddo, what's up?" "Can..Can I boop your nose? I heard it honks.." Freddy looked at him lightly turning red as she rolled her eyes and moved her face close to his. Then the kid gently pokes Freddy's nose it making a honk noise. The kid would giggle and then run off. "I will forever despise Mairusu for adding that.."Freddy said half joking and looked at the clock it reading ten. "We better get back, Baby loooves, her break from performing to play with all the children." Freddy stands up and so does the other girls. "Hey Y/N.." Bonnie spoke up. "..? Yeah?" "Just be careful and take care of yourself." Bonnie said and gave a weak smile hoping he wouldn't have anything bad happen to him. Y/N blinks a few times before nodding. "Yes ma'am." Bonnie she smiled and then walks off and so does the other. Then you hear heels clicking behind you, blushing lightly as soon as you turn around still sitting down Katherine approached you but..since you turned around while you were in the chair you got a face full of her tits. Katherine giggled and looks around playfully. "Where did Y/N go..? I just saw him.." She said acting clueless clearly flirting. After a minute Y/N backs away blushing heavy. "That's the second time today.." He said and then stands up "Well cutie, You ready to go?" Katherine asked him.
Y/N nodded and put the ice pack away his nose feeling slightly better, at least it wasn't bleeding as much. Katherine led the way to her car as you followed. Once you both get into her car she let out a sigh of relief. "Man..I could use a massage. If only there was a cute strong man to give me a back massage from all this heavy lifting~" She teased having her hand under her breasts looking over at you. "A-aah..I mean..if you really want me to try I can help out." Y/N offers. "That would be great babey~" She teased once more before putting the keys in ignition and soon they were on the road to Katherine's house. "I forgot i've been to your house before.." Y/N would say scratching his head. "It wasn't that long ago silly, just a lot has been happening all at once for you hm?" "I'm just not used to it all..i'm just glad i'm with people who treat me kindly." "Strangely they are all girls, you must have the magic touch." She joked. "I'm very like-able and was raised right." He says proudly and Katherine nodded agreeing with him. Soon they pulled up to Katherine's home which she puts in parking mode and she grabbed her bag and took the keys out the ignition and steps out the car closing it. Y/N gets out the car, didn't put a seatbelt on but he closed the car door and followed Katherine up to her door. That she unlocked and walked in stretching as Y/N followed in afterwards taking off his shoes and let out a yawn. "Mm..no matter what I feel comfy walking in here." Y/N admitted smelling a candle that smelt like Lavender. What a surprise right? "Well go make yourself comfortable on my couch, i'll start cooking so you can watch some tv." "You done watching your romance show? I wouldn't want to interrupt where you stopped." Katherine would giggle and walks close to him and carcasses his cheek. "Don't worry, Go relax a little while I make you a nice meal okay?"
Blushing heavily, Y/N looked up at Katherine and nodded quickly without saying a word. "Good boy~ Love a goodboy who listens~" She leaned in giving him another kiss on the cheek and rubbed his head and she walked off to the kitchen. 'So many people would die to live the life i'm living right..? It would never hurt to relax but being constantly tended about what's going to happen..well. It'd be address situations calmer right?' After all the thinking he made his way to the living room and plopped down on the couch laying there letting out a long sigh. "That does feel good.."Looking for the remote you just turn the tv on for it to be on a random show, as you watch it for awhile the thought of being in a safe environment to relax and actually think about your thoughts makes Y/N drift off into a light sleep. Minutes and minutes pass on.
The time being 12pm. You wake up hearing light footsteps and the smell of.. Salmon, asparagus and mashed potatoes. Before Katherine was going to attempt to wake him up. He slowly opens his eyes and looked at her. "Oh? You are a very..Very light sleeper." Katherine said and placed the food in his lap. Y/N slowly picks up the plate examining the food. "Yeah..I'm not sure why though, I always feel like i'm in a deep sleep." He admitted. "Maybe i'm too tense.."He said then watched Katherine sit down on beside him putting the drinks on the table, some fruit juice for Y/N and some wine for Katherine. She grabs the remote and flips through the channels her food on her lap. Meanwhile your mouth was watering a little bit, so you start to dig in already and as expected. It's really good and was worth the wait."Oouh! This is so good!" Y/N said and started to eat a tad bit quick, it woke him up pretty quick. Katherine looked over flattered but looked a little bit worried and let out a nervous chuckle."Please don't choke, if I had to give you CPR it wouldn't just be me saving your lif- !?" Y/N was choking and coughing already and took his drink gulping it pretty quick and exhaled."It slowed down in my body I almost choked!!-" "W-what the..Boy you did choke! don't scare me!!" Katherine said rolling her eyes, but started to laugh. "Are you not used to home cooked meals?" "I've just been broke and made struggle meals and trying to survive but I know how to cook! Now i've just been tired these few days.." Y/N admitted. "You gotta care and get more rest than you do now, You care a lot for a lot of us but what about yourself?" "I'll be fine..The quicker I get it done then.." Y/N stops talking after rambling then came to the thought how would he even get it done? Eventually he'll figure it out but now isn't the right time. "Hey..Get what done?" Katherine asked concerned and put her food down on the coffee table and took a sip of wine. "Sorry..I can't tell you but when it happens then you'll know."He said looking away trying to avoid eye contact but Katherine kinda moves close to his face. Making him turn red "Hey..here put your food down for a second." She requested and Y/N looked confused but decided to do it and looked her in her eyes slowly getting embarrassed. "Are you stressed out..? I can't imagine how much is inside your head that you wanna let out.."She said and very slowly smirked. 'She..isn't drunk..? no way she could get drunk that quick..'
"I'm not drunk you know.."She said and let out a seductive giggle, making your eyes widen. "H-how did you know..-" He was stoped by Katherine putting a finger on his lips. "I just know what you're thinking, because your head can't hide anymore thought process.."She said and moved her finger and proceeded to go in for a kiss. "..!!" His face turnt more of a darker red now and he slowly started to feel excited downstairs.
Think Y'all know the vibe. Lemon Alert! Scroll down until you see more text like this to skip and continue the Story.
Katherine pulls away a strand of salvia formed between them. "You feel less stressed out or..Do I need to give you some instructions how to relieve yourself?~" She asked unbuttoning her work shirt more to reveal more cleavage. "A-aaah..u-uhm..f-fuck..!" Y/N was at a loss of words looking around for an exit, not actually looking for a way to leave who would dare? But after some thought and his heart was pounding out of his chest he decided to nod. "Y-yeah.." Y/N said defeated and couldn't resist  the beautiful milf like woman infront of him, not only it'd seem disrespectful to decline such beauty. "Well, since i'm in charge we'll go through my warm up first." She said and slowly gets up off the couch. "Now I want you to lay down, Flat on your back with your eyes closed." Katherine ordered, Y/N blinked a few times and only thought of each possibility of what she was gonna do..But Y/N wasn't as nervous it couldn't be anything too weird right? "Y-yes ma'am!" He said rather quickly and once she was off the couch he laid down, flat on his back like requested and slowly closed his eyes. "Goodboy." What Y/N heard with just seeing darkness hearing her clothes being taken off she would eventually climb back on the couch. "Mmm. You can open your eyes now sweetheart." She said and once you do so, You got a preview of her goddess like of an ass and how she was in position to sit on your face. The sight almost gave you a severe nosebleed but instead your cock started to twitch like crazy.
"O-oh my god..-" You utter in full surprise of this sight. "If you can make me orgasm, i'll gladly return the favor and relive all of your stress." She said and without warning and waited for an answer she sat on his face grinding very lightly on his face. "Come on~ I believe in you, show me what your tongue can do~" Y/N closed his eyes trying to focus and once he did he started to lick at her pussy, eating her out while she grinded on his face. "There you go~ That's the spirit baby boy~" She said moaning softly while Y/N used his tongue to lick away sometimes going to use his tongue to brush and lick around his cilt. "I haven't felt this good in awhile baby~ You may have to be my rose toy replacement is that all right?~" She would moan still moving her hips to grind getting a little needy but the was really into this and Y/N had no intention to stop either, Although being new to this he thought Katherine tasted really good, being the pervert he was his mind starting drifting off to think what the other girls tasted like. Like he unlocked a new kink or something but then he decided to get his middle finger and ring finger and since she was wet enough he slid the fingers right in there using his other hand to hold onto her waist to be more steady and started to finger her at a medium pace Katherine's juices practically getting everywhere. "! Y-You're so perverted b-baby!~ Auugh fuck..~ Mm~ Keep that up and i'll cum in no time then you can lick all my juices then fuck my tight wet pussy until you cum~ Our love juices will be all together and you can fill me up to the brim~" Y/N closed his eyes trying not to fall in 100% into the lust and lose control but his cock was twitching damn near nonstop the precum forming, Katherine noticed how much it's been twitching and decided to let it free surprised how much precum was leaking and looked smug as she wrapped her hand around his cock and lightly stroked it. "N-nnngh..~" Y/N moaned lightly getting desperate for any sensation of touch from Katherine. "Jeez..Your cock is going insane, How long have you thought about wanting to have this chance with me?~ Mm..I've got an idea.."She said gently stroking his cock and moved her hand to rub and touch on her cilt her brain almost going numb from all of this her tongue was out panting lightly like a dog. 'H-her hand is so..sooo soft..~ I feel like i'm being hypnotized..~' Y/N starts to finger Katherine faster and licked like it was his last meal on earth. Katherine had her eyes closed pretty tight and stopped jerking Y/N off and rubbed her cilt so fast almost without realizing and she was shaking and squirted all on Y/N's face. "C-cumming!~ Aah fuck Y/N i'm cumming!~"She moaned loudly and kept rubbing to continue her orgasm"F-fuck..~ Aah shit..~" Y/N quit fingering her and started to lick up her cum until Katherine stopped to catch his breath for awhile. "Haah..Aah..That was great..~ Mm.."She stared at Y/N's cock and like she lost control she bent over licking his cock putting her hand on the base stroking lightly as she licked and sucked on his tip just a little bit to tease him a bit. "O-oh god! I-I don't think i'm ready for-for your mouth Katherine!" He said, not a bad nervous he just knew it was wraps for him knowing how lustful she could be. Katherine didn't respond she was here for all of it and suddenly  She put Y/N's cock inside her mouth and started sucking while moving her tongue around his cock licking up all the precum using her free hand to play with his balls gently. "G-gaaah fuck..~K-katt..~"He said moaning trying to relax but so much pleasure was getting him, even his brain had to try and figure out what was happening. Y/N's cock throbbed in her mouth and Katherine would hum lightly on his tip and he was losing control. "K-katherine i'm gonna cum!~ Aah! W-wait D-do you..- aaugh!~"
He started cumming inside her mouth and it was a good amount almost filled up her cheeks a little. Katherine being the busty secret succubus she was gulped it down like it was nothing and pulled away. "That was oddly sweet~" She chuckled. "I didn't steal your soul did I?"
"I-I sure hope not.."He said and looked at bottomless Katherine and noticed his cock was still hard. Then looked at Katherine and wasted zero time and was leaning over the couch arm in a doggy like position and looked back. "What? Ooh..You need me to guide you with missionary?~" She teased shaking her ass. "I-I'm not a baby you know!" "But you're my baby~" Katherine teased and spanked her butt wanting him to come closer. So that's what Y/N does he gets over there and held her hips angling himself but was being thrown off by her scent..She smelt wonderful like always and being this close was like.. "You just gonna tease me? Hmmm?~" "O-Okay okay! S-sorry you're just..so pretty.." She would giggle softly and once Y/N was ready he slowly pushed his cock in holding Katherine really close letting out a soft moan as she gave out one in return. "Ooh fuck you're huge..~"Katherine moaned. "S-so..tiight..~" Y/N let out a moan which made Katherine say, "So stretch me out baby boy~" Teasing him and Y/N started thrusting into her tight wet pussy, her juices getting all on the couch and his cock it was like a waterfall. Katherine held onto the couch a bit tight as she was getting pounded. "Mmm..Ooh fuck you're doing so good Y/N!~" Y/N almost getting lost in the pleasure he kept pounding, Plap Plap Plap!~ All was heard throughout the living room and of course moaning. "Aaah fuck I wanna have an intense orgasm again..~"She said and decided to go and touch her cilt rubbing it in a circle while getting fucked from behind. Her pussy started to throb from how horny she was and Y/N's cock was twitching spitting out precum inside her getting ready to fill her up soon. "K-Katherine..~ I'm gonna cum your pussy is too good..!~" "Oh fuck cum inside me! The warmth of your cum is just what I need to cum!~ Ooh I want it bad please Y/n!~ Aaaugh..oh my god!~" She kept moaning and her eyes widened when Y/N grabbed her hips a bit roughly and went as fast as he could at a decent pace with his eyes closed tightly. "G-Gghn..!~ Katherine!! I-I'm cumming!~ G-Gaah!~" He said and he started to cum inside Katherine pretty deep and Katherine she started shaking again almost limping over the couch arm as she had an intense strong orgasm "F-fuck..! O-Oh there goes my my brain..💜" She laid there for a moment and Y/N very slowly pulled out and was panting softly watching his cum ooze out her pussy and looked at the mess on the couch. "A-Ah..uhm..so..I can..Help you clean this up and we can shower..?" Katherine was still on the couch arm out of breath so she gave Y/N a thumbs up.
Lemons over.
After Katherine gained her breath back the two of them clean the couch and the coffee table and Y/N took the initiative to wash dishes for her while she mainly focused on the couch. "Again..I told you that you didn't have to.." Katherine said with a pout. "I mean..i'm the reason your couch got messy today I think I can help out a bit."Y/N said with a relaxed smile and let out a yawn wondering what the hell he was gonna do..he looked at a clock and it read 1:42pm he drained the water and used the hot water to get rid of the suds and went to dry his hands off and went over to the living room to see Katherine staring at her couch. "It'll be fine in the morning it'll be done then. So..you want to see my bathroom?"Katherine asked him to which he nodded. "Sure, after this i'm gonna be heading home I think.." He said thinking about it. "You got too much going on..Take a break every once in awhile." "If I could I would.."Y/N said with a small nervous laugh trying not to focus on himself he sighed and waited for Katherine to show him upstairs.
Katherine flipped the light switch on to reveal her bathroom and your eyes widened.