Chapter 3 Night One. (What you've all been waiting for!)

[11:37pm]You finally reached the pizzeria and you locked your bike up and took a deep breath before entering putting the code in you were given to get inside.

It was pretty empty since it was around closing. I looked around before walking without paying attention and bumped into someone kinda scared because I expected no one to be here and I looked forward after stumbling a bit and then slowly looked up blushing a bit heavy.

 I looked around before walking without paying attention and bumped into someone kinda scared because I expected no one to be here and I looked forward after stumbling a bit and then slowly looked up blushing a bit heavy

(Art by chaoscat08 on DeviantArt!)
'Huh..? That looks like Vincena but..it's not who it is..' I thought to myself as she finally spoke. "You're actually looking at my face that's really surprising but my my.~" She said admiring you giving a smirk, sending all the chills down your back. She was at least 5'9 purple hair as I can see and an outfit similar to what Vincena said, you can be nearly bottomless..not like the main cast isn't. "U-uhm..I apologize..! I should have paid more attention but I didn't think anyone was here so..-" She would giggle hearing your story. "It's all good cutie, I'm actually..kinda glad I ran into you.~" Her voice was so..soothing and.. seductive it would throw me off every time she opened her mouth to speak. I kinda panicked when she'd walk around me just studying me. Like I was her prey and she stopped behind me leaning over your shoulder to whisper in my ear. "You must be the new nightguard aren't you?~" Almost forgetting to breathe when she was so..close to me, I felt the lust effect bouncing right off her words as I swallowed. Trying to get myself together. "Y-Yes ma'am! I am!" I said confidently as she was pretty shocked by being called ma'am but that made her want to tease me more. "Ma'am? Oh you seem like a good boy.~ You do exactly what you're told to do aren't you?" She asked me. "T-to..the best of my ability."
I replied before she spoke once more. "Well, I like you. A little too much, I'll give you some breathing room I see the steam from your cheeks flying into the air. I can also feel the heat from your cheeks." She laughed before moving from behind me to start heading for the door. "That's right, My name is Katherine, on a good day you can call me Katty." She said before I turned to her and got the courage to speak again. "Y/N! M-my name is Y/N L/N!" I said before she briefly replied. "Such a cute name. Anyway I've recorded a voice message for you in your office to help you during the night. You're welcome by the way and I'd love to see you tomorrow if you last tonight. Maybe if you're lucky I'll give you my number. You have a safe night okay?" She turns around and walks out of the store as you start breathing normally again. "I feel like I can't breathe around her.." I said before hearing footsteps and a male voice was heard. "So you finally met her." I'd quickly turned around revealing Mairusu with his coat and bag on his back and he smiled. "Glad you can make it. Early as well." I turned around again before nodding. "You had high hopes for me I couldn't break that!" You would reply this making Mairusu smile big clapping his hands together. "This right here is why I'm excited and looking forward to working alongside you, Y/N. Anyway I'm gonna go ahead home to get ready for tomorrow, good luck for your first night you'll need it." He said before walking out as I pulled my phone out checking the time. [11:56] "I got teased that long..?" I said before heading to the office not before looking towards the girls on my way there and proceeding to go to my office, once I arrive, I took a seat in the chair. "She recorded an audio for me..? God..I kinda wish it was an Asmr..that would be..Hey wait! That's the lust getting the best of me ugh.. It..would be cool though. Okay okay! Quit it-"
I would put a hand on my forehead rubbing it before the phone started to ring. 'You have a.. new voice message. Proceeded, tape.' 'Hope this thing is working because I'm not recording this again, despite having to.' as expected it was Katherine's voice just over the phone you smiled just listening to her voice made you feel warm. 'Anyway I've worked here before many times, but my availability changed so I couldn't make voice messages anymore and this might be the only one because I'd rather contact you in person at least or leave my number available for texting questions..but yeah this is night watch, ooo! Okay so the girls tend to move around so you watch them on that tablet which is the pizzeria's cameras used to find the girls. Find the girls you might ask? It's like they get put into night mode and they wander sometimes doing mischief, just being bored so they'll be limbered up for the mornings or..some shit I'm actually not too sure that's what Mairusu told me anyway. But nothing should happen the first night but if so don't panic you have doors. But you are limited due to power, the percentage shows what it's at all time, so be careful, also the lights on the door take power so it can show you blind spots.'
I grabbed the tablet at the show stage camera showing the three girls and I saw that my percentage was at 98%. 'Anyway that.. should be all. Just check the cameras and make sure to stop anyone that dares trying to break in and call the police or something. This should be all though, soooo. Have a lovely night.~' The sound of a phone clicking and the message turns off. "There goes my comfort." I said noticing they haven't moved or anything so you checked all the other cameras but something caught my eye as I went to the closet camera, not the supply closet. The closet. It showed two other animatronics, a golden..Freddy? And a golden Bonnie? "Vincena had some explaining to do..if they were in this closet and powered off what did she want me to worry about..?" I sigh and then sit up and then pull out your bag on a tablet going to Hulu to put on a show that I enjoyed and set it up pulling my food out and set it down. "I'm sure there's a microwave around here, I could probably head there now they wouldn't mind would they?" I took out some DayQuil out to examine it. I was going to down some when I dared to even feel sleepy and you set your bag down and got up grabbing my container of leftovers and pretty much just walked out of the office.
The girls pov
"Bonnie you know what to do. Just make it quick." Freddy looked at Bonnie basically commanding as she nodded hoping off stage and she slowly went to go in parts and service.
"I wonder why the red light hasn't gone away yet.." Chica wondered and then Freddy replied. "Probably jerking off to us." She grumbled. "That..It is a possibility but Bonnie just moved wouldn't you think he'd change cameras and panicked?" Freddy rolled her eyes shrugging and kinda stood there. Not realizing probably because of how short YOU are you kinda just moseyed by and pretty much just entered the kitchen without any suspicion drawn towards you.
Bonnie's pov!
I waited and waited for the camera's light to turn red but it just didn't you were gonna pose for it but it seems like he wasn't gonna have that reaction freak out when I moved and eventually checked here. But..he didn't? "Why isn't he checking for me? Did he fall asleep??" I grumbled. and got off the table and left parts and service and started to walk down the left hall kinda pouty and stood in front of the door. "Don't you know it's rude to ignore..pe..ople? Huh?!" I noticed that the only thing in that office was his bag and two tablets, one for the cameras and another playing a show. "Where the hell is he?! He's gone?? Did he leave..? He left his stuff what's.." I peaked in his bag going through it finding a brush, some silverware and a lot of other things. I took his bag and kinda just walked out heading back to the stage. "Freddy! I think he left!"
Back to the girls pov
"What?" Freddy lifted her eyebrow hearing Bonnie. Seeing her carry a bag. "I have his stuff right here I think he just left?" Freddy snagged the bag going through it violently and quickly. "That wouldn't make sense, why would he come and then leave was he that scared?" Freddy pulled out his wallet going through to see Y/N's ID and looking for other stuff pulling out the DayQuil. ". . ? Eeh? The..hell?" Freddy was at a loss for words but kept looking. "Freddy what are you even looking for that's his personal things.." Chica said before Freddy looked over. "He better pray he didn't bring any lube or a condom or so help me I'll..-" She got cut off after hearing footsteps and a door closing as she looked over and saw Y/N eating something. He was just walking planning to go over to the office before looking at the girls at stage. As they looked stunned and bewildered seeing you, Y/N sweats getting a bit nervous not even realizing they had his bag. "Uhm..do you girls..want some?" He asked them as silence just filled the room. After no response for a moment you checked the clock reading 12:57am and looked at the girls. "Well Uhm.. if you want some just stop by I have a lot more leftovers in my bag..but im gonna.." He started to turn around and headed for the office. Freddy dropped his bag in surprise not believing it, not wanting to and just fully unsure. Bonnie blinked a few times. "He heated up food here?! Oh wait.." She sniffed the air. "That shrimp fried rice?!" Freddy picked up the bag putting his stuff inside of it before seeing more leftovers and stuff like a flashlight and a lot of other things. "Well he didn't lie.." Freddy grumbled before Chica chimed in again. "If he's going to the office he's gonna sit down and realize his bag is gone and might get angry with us.".
"Bonnie you grabbed it, you return it. Now." Freddy demanded. "Just because he seems nice I'm not buying it until I can confirm myself that he isn't a pervert. There's probably something in there I didn't find." Bonnie bent down to pick up the bag and hold off the stage. "Don't even know why you touched his stuff in the first place.." Chica scoffed before looking away. "Oh hush!" Bonnie said before leaving the stage heading his way.
Back to you! Y/N
I come back and sit down to start eating watching my show before looking over at the monitor realizing Bonnie was gone and panicking slightly wondering where she went or if she was gonna harm me. Then another thing hit you, your bag! Where the hell.."I didn't bring it with me to the kitchen..so where the hell is..-" "Looking for something?~" Bonnie smirked holding a bag in the doorway on his right. "My bag..! You thief give that back!" "No! What if I said we had to do..some examinations on my body~" I blushed heavy before trying to think of a plan. Maybe seducing her would work? Or at least give you some time to get your stuff. So you stand up to approach the tall animatronic walking towards her she kinda stepped back in fear wondering what you would do as you placed a hand on the wall looking up at her. "Looks like I'll have to give you some internal repairs then hmm?~" I looked up at her as Bonnie blushed but then had an evil smile. 'Freddy was right.. she's always right. Now that I have my evidence I can-' Bonnie was thinking before she got caught off by me simply grabbing my bag back before jumping in the office. "Sorry for that!" You said to her before closing the door. "Sorry for that too!" I was hyperventilating a little before calming down. "I'm glad that threw her off.." The Bunny stood there blinking before getting up and stomping to the window. "Hey! You can't leave me on a cliff hanger finish the job!" "I'm not interested in giving you the bad flashbacks! Shoo my power is running low." I said as Bonnie just stared and got a blank face realizing what I said to her before slowly turning to walk off. Then I opened
My door and took a deep breath before signing. "Why was that so stressful.."
I saw her go back to the stage talking to the girls after taking a moment to process what happened before slowly taking my fork to get some of the rice I made eating slowly chewing kinda embarrassed on what happened.
Back to the girls.
"Freddy I know you won't listen to me but like..maybe he's the one." Bonnie said before Chica looked over lifting an eyebrow. "The one? What does that mean?" Freddy looked away with her arms crossed not buying any of it. "Well..when I acted seductive he one declined me. But he said something really sweet." Bonnie said with a smile. "Manipulation..not falling for it again." Freddy mumbled as Chica looked interested. "What did he say?" "He doesn't want to give us bad flashbacks." Bonnie said before Chica looking surprised, as if she wanted to believe but Freddy had a point. "What if he's acting like this the first day to throw us off guard." Bonnie looked upset and a little frustrated being the stubborn girl she is. "He heated food up in here?! Name one person who actually did that-" Freddy raised a eyebrow as she uncrossed her arms and approached Bonnie. "Lower. Your. Tone.. girl." The mama bear grumbled seeming grumpy as Chica turnt away and Bonnie spoke once more. "Come on..Chica." Chica looked over for a bit before turning around once more. "Gotta keep our guard up. I'm sorry." She said, Bonnie looked devastated before jumping off stage and walking off somewhere.