Chapter 6. You, Afraid Of Change? Why?

Jane was getting dressed for her shift. She decided to want to go a lil early today for the hell of it, extra money afterall. Until her phone started to vibrate and she reached to grab it. The contact was Mairusu so she picked up rather quick. "Hello..?" "Jane hey listen.. we're gonna be shut down for the morning but if you want I can try and get Mary to do the nightshift with yo-" "Woah woah woah." Jane cut of Mairusu rather quick trying to repeat what he said in her head again before responding. "What happened with the pervert?" Jane asked her eyebrow lifted. "He's in the hospital.." Mairusu said a bit saddened. "Pfft did the girls give him what he deserved?" Jane would laugh a little. "No, actually he defended the place." He said scratching the back of his head a little upset Jane thinks so lowly of Y/N. "Almost dying due to a stab wound if the medics didn't arrive fast enough.."Mairusu said seriously. "Is that so? I'll humor you but if you don't have any evidence why shou-" Mairusu cut her off."I'll send you the footage after the call. Just give him a chance when he gets back that's all I want. Now will you watch the place or not tonight?" He asked Jane
once more. "Yeah yeah sure whatever. Just get Mary there as well." "Alright." Mairusu said ending the call as Jane sits on her bed watching the camera footage Mairusu sent her. She was pretty much kinda unphased but felt a bit bad about the match up. "Wow, he actually..did pretty well. Okay..maybe he isn't faking it..I don't know I'll try to speak to him." She sighed and thought to herself. It's not his fault what happened a lot of times happened, it's just trust issues people have and Jane wasn't about that shit. But then we cut to Vincena and where she was at a hand on her mouth tears forming, just hearing it made her want to tear up but after being reassured he was going to be fine she wipes her tears away. "When will he be back?" "I'm not sure.." Mairusu said with a sigh. "I'll probably have to check on him tomorrow." "That's right..wait don't worry about it I'll go check now!" "Well you do that, I'm gonna let Mary know she has to work the night shift tonight with Jane." Mairsus said before ending the call. Vincena would then get ready and once she did she locked her house up and went in her car to drive up to the hospital, asking to see Y/N.
"You again?" The girl asked as Vincena tilted her head"Huh..?" "Katherine right?" 'Katherin..wait! That boy is in trouble..that seductive..' "No I'm Vincena, a co-worker of Y/N." "Oh right, okay he's on floor 3 room 312." She said as Vincena nodded and kinda speed walked trying to save Y/N to not be eaten up by Katherine, something she'd do. It took awhile..
"K-katherine..H-hey wait what if someone walks in..?" "Don't worry we'll be fine.. I'll work my magic." She slowly crawled on top of you as you swallowed a little nervous on what she was gonna do. She leans close to his face then suddenly heard the door open. "Katherine!!" She looked up and turnt around not even bothering to move quickly, if she was caught she was caught she didn't care much. "Oh Vincena, didn't expect to see you today." "V-vincena!! W-we uh..weren't gonna do anything weird..?-" You said with a nervous laugh being shy. "You're so lucky I came to save you. Katherine you were gonna do something lewd weren't you?" "The cutie is stressed, why wouldn't I offer?" Katherine said with a cheeky smile. "Yeah but maybe he should recover a little..-" "or are you jealous you want to be his first?" "! That's not!" "We can share him if you want." "W-what?!" You shouted before Katherine laughed and gets off of him. "You wanted to check on him as well?" Vincena who was flustered slowly nodded. "Y-yeah..he did well in the recording and it looked pretty bad." "They said I'd recover in a week of the minimum four days..? I don't remember.." "You did well, a hero in my eyes." Katherine said. Vincena smiled "You were right. Small and mighty you say?" "Oh my god he said that to you?" Katherine giggled. You rubbed the back of your head. "Adrenaline is a life saver.."Your phone buzzed and you'd check it. The text reading.. 'Tommorrow night I'm gonna set sails to you! You'll be recovered by then right? It's gonna take two days.' You blushed looking at your phone and then responded. 'itll take a week or four days at minimum..you can stop by and I'll just give you the key to my apartment.' 'oooo..you have too much trust in me.' 'dont go through my stuff -~-' you set your phone down before the two purple heads look at you. "You know what I realized, your entire life will be surrounded by girls." Vincena said taking a seat, Katherine took a seat on Vincena's lap and she blushed heavily. "What are-" "There's no where else to sit." "Funny you say that when you were comfortable on top of Y/N.." "Maybe I'm just a tease." Katherine shrugged as you sat up. "Hey Katherine..my friend was gonna crash and live with me so we were gonna tag team the nightshift is that okay?" Katherine lifted an eyebrow. "I'm sure it'll be fine. I'm assuming it's a girl?" "How'd you know..?" "Why else would you blush at your phone when I'm right here." You blushed heavily looking say. "I'm gonna start to head home now I'm done with the teasing. My show is gonna be on I gotta go get my wine on." She stretched and headed for the door. "I'll text you or come see you later." She said to Y/N "Ah.. Bye bye Katherine." You replied."Bye baaby boy~" She waved walking out as Vincena sat there a little jealous. "She's such a tease.." "Yeah..I..don't..hate it either." You admitted quietly. "What?" "Oh nothing!"
"You should tell me what your friend is like." Vincena asked. "Oh she's a gamer girl we play games together..she's super caring..tall.. she can cook really good food I wish I could try it but it'll happen soon!" "Oh she'll be perfect. You know I can cook too!" Vincena said as you looked over at the steak meal Katherina gave you. "I'm sure it's really good I won't deny it. So..you're off today?" "The place is shut down this morning and Mary and Jane will take care of the night shift tonight." "Aah..Jane..I feel like she wants to sucker punch me everytime she looks at me." "Well Mairusu told her what happened, maybe she'll change. She's like that big bully you have around at school."