Chapter 3 Part Two. (You did it again!?) (Lemon alert.)

[1:57am]
    I put my food away checking for Bonnie wherever she was going. "Freddy motavated her to kill me. I'm screwed..I gotta protect myself. It's 2am I got four hours left." I took a sigh before hearing footsteps turning to my side and I hit the button the door. Bonnie looked in the window. "Can we talk?" She kinda banged on the window. "Freddy convinced you to kill me I'll stay put here." I looked away Bonnie's ear went down kinda being stubborn again. "Then I'll wait til your power runs out." She said confidently as I shrugged. "Okay." I replied before getting my other tablet watching Hulu as Bonnie's eyes widened. "Hey! You don't even wanna have your way with me?" I shook my head. "I refuse to give you memories. Of when you guys got.." You looked away refusing to say it. "Treated with the wrong care. Without consent." Bonnie's heart would melt from joy knowing deep down inside he is a good guy but something caught her eye as she pointed. "Hey look!!" I frowned and closed my eyes. "I'm not that dumb." "No no look!" You turned around to see a tall chicken animatronic behind you, Chica as she smirked. "Nice distraction Bonnie, I'll take care of him now." She approached and grabbed me holding me tight as I tried breaking free. "!? H-hey not so tight! Lemme go!" You struggled and struggled. But she was much stronger than you and she started to leave the office planning to go back to back to the stage. Bonnie panicked, she did badly before running to the stage.
Freddy waited silently with her eyes closed and she looked at the clock it reading 2:14am. "Couldn't even make it to four." She saw chica bring you up and set on the stage holding him down. "Let me go I didn't do anything wrong I'm friendly!!" Freddy walked over smiling her eyes turning dark with white pupils crouching down to get a good look at him. "Well, this will be a nice Hi bye for you. I won't let you brainwash anyone else and then you turn on them breaking their spirits." She held her microphone up high. "You want your death quick? Or slow, I'll beat your skin off with my microphone, and lick your blood off it." She smirked as a sweat dropped rolled down your forehead as you would think. 'Am I really gonna die here..? Wait no I can't, I cannot! I haven't even called my parents recently to tell them I got a job..there's no way I die here I..-' I heard running footsteps before Chica got tackled and sent to the ground. "Hey! Run!" Bonnie said to you before getting up. "Bonnie what the hell is wrong with you? You're helping him?" Chica said trying to sit up before I got up and ran quick the adrenaline kicking in. As Freddy hit the stage with her fist getting up. "You can run, but you can't hide." She hopped off the stage and tried running after him. "Bonnie..I know your stubborn but we have to..-" "Chica..you are my friend right?" Chica looked at Bonnie before looking to the side nodding. "So at least try to trust me on this. And if not at least try for tomorrow!"
Back to you.
I was running for my LIFE! Hearing a big angry mama bear chasing after. You didn't know where to go, you ran down the left hall knowing the door was closed you ran to the supply closet opening it. Not going inside but you ran down to the other storage room and opened the door closing it quietly before panting pretty hard. "Oh my god..okay..phew.." you tried catching your breath before turning around and seeing the two golden girls.

" you tried catching your breath before turning around and seeing the two golden girls