Chapter 10. Double Trouble And Secrets Shown.

Ruby's Uber dropped her off at the hospital and she'd get out holding her bags and smiled waving. "I'll rate you five stars. Loving the Jazz radio late night." The Uber driver smiled while waving back and drove off slowly and Ruby did just that on her phone rating the driver five stars before walking in the hospital going to the nurse and she was kinda sketchy. "Uh..are you here for an appointment? Those scars look..fragile." "..! Ah..no it's just make up I love to cosplay." Ruby replied putting on a sheepish smile. "Ah, visiting someone then?" "Yeah. Y/N L/N." "Of course. He's in room 312. One more day and he's out for good. He just has to be careful on eating not apply too much pressure and he'll be back to normal in no time." Ruby smiled and held her bag and started to walk off to the elevator."Thank you!" The girl at the desk smiled and just waved getting back to work
Ruby checked her phone a bit confused, even if he missed the call, day or night he'd text back or call back ten minutes later, but he is resting so she just assumed it was that. As she got off the elevator she'd head down the hall. "312..I'm so happy I finally get to see him in person! Goodness..instead of him getting rest like he's supposed. Maybe I'll stop by, say hi and grab his keys and go to his apartment like he said I could." She said reaching 312 she took a deep breath since she was so excited and opened the door seeing the..'decoy'. "Hey Y/N..guess who's hereeeee..wake up sleepy head." She waited for a response at the door and she kinda frowned before slowly letting herself in closing the door and walked over and sat on the bed. "Did they give you medicine or something? You're usually a light sleeper." " . . ." There was no response so she moved the blankets and just saw pillows and her heart dropped and her eyes widened, a bit panicky. She got up and looked around seeing his key on the table and she'd grab it and looked at his bag and she took her phone out and tried calling him one more time..but there was no response. It was 3:43am and she'd take a deep breath. "Sorry about this but.." she pulled out her map pulling up his location trying to figure out where he was at. It took a moment to realize and the anxiety kicked in badly. "Oh my goodness..did they kidnap him?? Is it because I did research and gave him information..? Are they gonna kill him??.I.."She left her things here before kinda bursting out the door. "I gotta find him before something bad happens..what if they still doubt him..ugh I'm so stupid if I hadn't done research he wouldn't be in danger!" She put his house key in her pocket and her adrenaline was too high for a elevator she closed the door and headed for the stairs bolting down them and once she got down to the stairs exit she'd start sprinting to the pizzeria. It was 3:46 now
Earlier. Around 3:38 lemon and sexual talk up ahead you know the rules, if you don't want to see the NSFW skip and look for the next row of bold text.
"So, obviously everyone watches porn and some that do are visual learners, what all do you know?" Vincena asked being straight up as Chica just listened with a smug expression. "U-uhm..I've watched..and learned some stuff but I've been afraid of screwing up so I..kinda keep to myself?" "..Yeah you're totally a bottom." "! J-just from that?! What are you a bdsm detector?" Chica would giggle and kept observing. "I just can read people well so let's get to the point." She'd slowly start to crawl on top of him and Y/N blushed heavily letting her do so the feeling of being controlled by a woman getting to his lust just ready to submit. "Okay so there's kissing and making out..kissing isn't too hard you should be able to do so easily." Vincena said slowly moving close to his face. "If I make you uncomfortable let me know, sex and sexual things are more enjoyable that way." "W-what if Uhm..I like being embarrassed?-" "Oh you like being humiliated?" "!! I-I wouldn't go that far!!" Y/N said as Vincena started to laugh but looked him in the eyes slowly starting to get serious. "Are you ready?" " Aye aye captain-" Y/N said before Chica started to lose it. "Well, laughing during these things makes it known your comfortable with the other person." Vincena rolled her eyes and leaned forward to simply kiss him, Y/N closed his eyes going into it and for his first kiss it wasn't bad, ..wasn't bad unless being kissed inside of a kitchen getting watched by a horny animatronic isn't considered bad then all is good. Eventually after a good few seconds they pull away slowly pull away. "Did you like that?" Vincena asked "I-I think I enjoyed that more than I should of.." He said and felt his phone vibrating and instinctively reached for it but Vincena grabbed his wrist. "And what are we doing here?" The time was 3:43am what it said on Y/N's watch and he looked at Vincena"My phone's ringing so I was..-" "No phones during class sweetie~" Vincena smirked as Chica chimes in. "Oh that was hot~" "A-aah..Y-Yes ma'am!-" Y/N said and Vincena leaned forward to start kissing him again and Chica let her hand wonder and she'd start to touch and Rub Y/N's thigh and she looked near his crotch area seeing that he was excited already, looked like it was begging to get some fresh air so what she did was let him free, unbuckling his pants and slid them down and did the same for his boxers. "Ooh my..~ No wonder why your so short." Chica said pretty amazed as Vincena underestimated him and she gulps, but gets back together not trying to break character she would start to undress her bottoms half only for now but she unbuttoned her shirt showing her bra and she went to sit on his groin area Y/N's cock just twitching and being needy. "Needy aren't you?~" Vincena would giggle leaning close getting in his face again now in the perfect position to ride him when she was ready. "I-im sorry I'm just.." Y/N looked to the side. "I-I know it'd feel amazing..~" "Wanna speak up cutie?~" Vincena looked smugged as Y/N looked to face her. "I-I know it'd feel amazing! I-I think I'll like it too much.." "I think I'm in the same boat. Prepare yourself."Vincena said as she slowly moved her hips down, Y/N's tip touching her pussy. Slowly but surely gets pushed inside of Vincena, her letting out a soft moan her eyes slightly widened, she underestimates a lot and it felt much bigger inside as it twitched out of pleasure. "A-aah..it's so warm..~" Y/N said as Vincena slowly grabs his hands. "Here..put them on my hips and we'll start moving." She said as Y/N slowly did so afterwards and Vincena would start to bounce nice and slow to start off to not overwhelm the cutie, as for Y/N his tongue was out slightly panting, his eyes just full of lust moaning it being his first time afterall and it felt as good as he thought, maybe too good he'd grip her hips just slightly as Vincena rode him as Chica rolled her eyes. "Oh come on..I know you can get more intimate than this." "? H-hey chica..wsit I got thi-"Chica would slightly push Vincena forward so she's leaning forward her chest more close to Y/N's face and then chica lifted Vincena's bra up. "And a treat for you hot shot~" Y/N was still pretty shy and didn't want to mess up anything but eventually he gave in closing his eyes and moved slightly to were he latched onto her left nipple sucking gently swishing his tongue around her nipples. Vincena was moaning a lot more now thanks to the assistance of Chica, her getting more wet and making lewd noises when she'd come up and down into his cock, it wasn't too long before his cock would start twitching the lewd sounds only turning the both of them on more and more. Y/N slowly pulls away from Vincena's tit. "I-I.. I feel so close..I-I was right I'm enjoying this more than I should!" "That's okay..I forget how sensitive I am so I'm getting close as well..~"
Chica cleared her throat raising a hand lightly. "Then looks like I'll give off a countdownn!~" Y/N looked at Chica and then Vincena. "I take it back..maybe Chica is enjoying this more than us.."Y/N said and then Vincena broke character just a little bit giggling after saying that but Y/N let outna moan once Vincena tightened up ready to have her orgasm any moment here. "N-nngh..~ You girls can just do that..?~" "When close enough we can just like you boys can somehow get harder when entering a woman.."She said narrowing her eyebrows just thinking about that. "Since we have a cute sensitive boy here..~"Chica rubbed the side of his face. "I'll countdown from five." "G-give me a break here.."Y/N said a bit shyly before Chica would start. "Fiive.." "I think I'll tease you to break you a bit." Vincena said before speeding up all of the sudden before Y/N holding onto her hips increasing his grip. "T-Thats not fair!! I-im gonna lose!" "If you convince yourself you will~" Vincena teased. "Four..am I going too slow for you cutie?~" "I-im fine I think..~"He said his cock twitching more and more inside Vincena. Chica would observe and is wildly impressed. "Impressive..you just find ways and ways to surprise us more and more huh?"Chica said just looking smug. "I-I have a strong will..that's all..~ Aaah..~ I have to say..p-please continue the countdown!~"Y/N requested as Chica would start to giggle. "Threeee..Keep up the pace Vincena!"Chica gave her a nice spank, Vincena let out a moan in response whining right after. "H-hey!~" Y/N was just controlling his breathing trying to not break character. Because if he messed up his breathing he would indeed mess up and let loose not even wanting to know what would happen if he didn't follow orders."My apologies I can get ahead of myself let's say~ but two..you'll be able to let go soon." Chica said rubbing the side of Y/N's face and just watched his expression filled with lust wanting to cum. "You're lucky I won't beg you to cum because..2 and a half..-" "C-chica! T-Thats isn't fair!!" "Oh maybe you aren't as strong as I thought..2 and a quarter..-"she said a bigger smirk on her face but eventually Y/N couldn't take it anymore his cock would throb and throb and he released inside of Vincena, her moaning loud and her hips would shake as she had her own orgasm panting heavily slowly sitting down completely to rest herself. "N-nngh..~"Y/N moaned out as Chica got close to his face. "Uh oh..someone lost~" "T-that was rigged!" Y/N said before Chica put two fingers to his lip to shush him. "It was totally fair..I make the rules after all~" Y/N was a bit pouty before Vincena slowly got up and off Y/N sitting down beside him panting softly. "You..came a lot Jesus..you aren't as pure as I thought." She said a bit out of breath, she would see Chica approach her and it wasn't long before she would get down and started licking up the cum dripping from Vincena's pussy. "! H-hey you perv it's your turn with Y/N!!" "I can't just let this go to waste~"Chica said and kept licking as Y/N sat up a little. "Lesbian moments are hot..-"He said under his breath that went on for awhile and kept Y/N active downstairs. Chica pulled away from the drained Vincena and wipes her mouth. "I think that was a bad idea..because now I want you more~" Y/N swallowed before trying to prep himself. "A-..ah shit..-" Chica would go over there making her way to his lap sitting on it pulling him in a hug, but since Y/N is so short his face was directly in her chest. "! M-mmph!-" "Whoops, sorry babe you should of been taller~" She teased before then sitting down in his cock it going all the in as a muffled moan was heard from him. "You're really adorable you know that?~" "I-I get told that a lot..~ Mmffp..~" Y/N replied as Chica would start bouncing on his cock letting out soft and gentle moans in his ears as she'd gently bit his ear. "Aah!~ C-chica!~" He moaned out as she pulled away and licked at his neck a few times, Vincena would observe just watching Chica's lustful movements. "Mmmhn~ This feels greattt..I'll definitely have to do this more again sometime Y/N you make me feel too good~" She said pulling away so he could breathe a bit. "Ghh..Aah..m-my stamina isn't the best..~ I'm gonna give in..~ Uh oh.."Y/N moaned out his cock would twitch and throb inside. "I'll tell you what, call me mistress and I'll let forgive you for not lasting my countdown." "T-Thats was rigged I-I shouldn't h-have too..-" "Awwwh..poor baby doesn't want to cum does he?~" She teased so much and just stopped bouncing and would slowly move her hips side to side. "M-mmph..~" "I'd do what she says Y/N you look real needy over there." Vincena got up putting her clothes on just watching. "F-fine..! Okay M-Mistress I wanna cum badly..!" Y/N said out loud as chica smirked and she'd start bouncing again real quick this time. "! A-auugh!~ O-oh god..~" Y/N let his head fall back a little. "No matter what, you always end up being a good boy~ I can't ever finding myself being mad at youu~ Are you gonna cum?~ I feel you throbbing pretty bad~"She said just her expression screaming seduction, as Y/N closed his eyes pretty tight as he'd gasp for air starting to cum deeply inside Chica his thighs quivering just a bit. "Oooh!~ do this is how Vincena felt~ Mm so good~"She said waiting for him to get done and she'd slowly get up and walked off to clean herself off. Y/N laid there on the ground panting slowly catching his breath. "How..do you guys have so much stamina.."He would pant as Vincena walked over and would help him get his clothes back on. "It's a secret. But..we should get back to the others shall we?" "Yeah I hope they don't get too suspicious.." Y/N said looking at the door and he hesitated before walking through the door leaving it opened for Vincena. As the girls looked over Jane holding up a drink. "Where the hell have you guys been?" "Chica had a error we had to attend..maybe that's what thise updates are about that Mairusu is trying to apply." Katherine lifted an eyebrow before smiling again. "Maybe that's the case." Foxy sat there with furrowed eyebrows. "Hhmmrg.." Bonnie looked over. "Is something the matter?" Bonnie asked Foxy as she crossed her arms. "Something feels off.." Y/N had a sweat drop thinking Foxy knew. "Like what-"He asked before Foxy sitting up as she looked towards the entrance seeing a tall busty women just barge in looking scared and panicked and then kinda just stood there panting. "Oh it's..a chick? The hell?" Jane asked before standing up. "Can we..help you?-"Jane asked as Ruby just ran past Jane and hugged Y/N. "W-what the..Ruby how did you- ! Ow ow ow! Soften up!!" Vincena looked surprised but she was quick to connect the dots. "So this is your friend..you know how to pick them for sure." "What a beautiful woman." Katherine said as Ruby looked at them all and soften her hug up. "Sorry I..thought something bad happened- why aren't you in the hospital mister?!" "Uh..If you want me to be honest I really did get kidnapped by these folks." He motioned to his coworkers and Mary waved. "It's wonderful to meet you Ruby. My name's Mary, here we have Vincena..Katherine and Jane. Y/N's coworkers we didn't really kidnap him but..the girls were going to be upgraded for store policy and the people are coming in the morning actually, but the girls wanted to throw a party for his bravery." Mary said as Ruby looked at them. "I see..that's actually..pretty bizarre." Ruby said looking at Y/N and Y/N gave a smile. "It's almost 4..we may have to go back soon..sorry for scaring you I forgot I hsd my location on."
Freddy leans on her hand"That's ashame..at least you'll be here tonight right?" She asked her eyes lighting up slightly. "I should be I was supposed to be let out this..morning I believe.."Y/N said thinking. "Let me see though..I'm curious."Ruby said lifting his shirt up. Y/N didn't really react since they knew each other personally so long."Well they did a good job..it is bleeding just a bit how frequently you have to change them?" "Once a week. But I've been fine." Y/N said as he'd stretch a little and Ruby let his shirt go down.
Katherine stood up. "Well I'll stay here I have to come in today anyway and it'll be more room in the car for you guys and I'll make sure the girls get turnt off accordingly. We just have to clean up and-"
Mangle and Bonnie were already on it and looked at Katherine. "Oh my bad..I didn't mean to interrupt I only wanted to help.."Mangle said as Katherine reached over and rubbed her head. "All is good cutie let's get this place right."
Jane got up but stumbled down and Mary would help her. "I'll drive us home tonight. This junkie can't drive she'll kill us all."
Jane hiccups. "I'm not that bad of a driver.." "Your drunk it wouldn't be advised.."Y/N said as she went over to help Mary with Jane. Ruby just watched and uncrossed her arms. "Well it was nice meeting you all, I'll apply here soon so no worries." She said and Foxy gave a thumbs up. "Red is a hot color and we're both red so I'm looking forward to it hottie." Foxy said with a wink as Ruby gave a light blush. "Very flirty.."She said smiling after and would head for the exit Y/N and Mary helping Jane to the exit as well. "You guys stay safe now." Vincena told them before they left.
"Appreciate the ride you two. I never got my bike back from Katherine..I'll get it later though I'm sure." Y/N said as he helped Jane inside. "Well of course, anything can happen at night and we can't risk losing someone important." Mary said as she got in the driver's seat. "Buckled up?"she asked Jane to which she would reply. "I'm not a baby.." click, she put her seatbelt on and then Ruby and Y/N got in the backseat as Mary would start to drive off. "So somehow we gotta just sneak him back in and he can go home tomorrow yeah?" Ruby nods and she'd take her hoodie off having a tank top under and hands it to Y/N. "Here you can wear this." She said and Y/N takes it just examining it and looking back over at her. "Watch your eyes pretty boy." "! T-Thats isnt- shut up!" He said and put the hoodie on throwing on the hood. Mary started to laugh since she saw in the mirror what happened between the two. Jane was oddly quiet..but she fell asleep soft gentle snoring was heard. "I had fun tonight, apologies for worrying you though Ruby." Mary said to her. "Aah..it's fine I usually tend to worry a lot and then take actions into my own hands..like you hardly ever miss a call from me and it says you were at the pizzeria instead of the hospital silly. What were you doing??" ". . Oh I was.."He remembered what happened earlier. "Got..tutored.."Y/N mumbled looking to the side. "Oh yeah because Chica had a error didn't she?" Y/N looked over fast nodding. "Y-Yeah!! That's it-" Ruby was side eyeing him lifting an eyebrow, she knew him too long to know whenever he's telling the truth but she kept quiet for now. "Mmhm. Interesting." She said as Mary would laugh. "Ruby what's that face for?" "Oh nothing don't worry." She went back to her normal expression and looked out the window, they were approaching the hospital. "We're here I thank you both and look forward to working with you guys pretty soon." "Same here, I'll see you soon okay?" Mary said to Ruby as Y/N got out the car and Ruby followed. "Mmm." She let out a slight hum waving as they pulled off and she'd start walking to the entrance and so did Y/N and gladly they didn't have any problems. Eventually they got back into his hospital room and Y/N gave her hoodie back. "Here." "Thank youuu." She teased a little, Y/N laid in the bed staring at the ceiling just thinking. "I'm glad it wasn't anything bad. Any further I could of probably lost a organ or two. But I'm too tired and not sure why I'm thinking about it.." "Well I got a better question. Tutoring?"
"D-dont know what your talking about miss-"Y/N looked away getting hella embarrassed and looked over side eyeing before looking away when he made eye contact. It wouldn't take Ruby long before she got in the bed with him about to crawl on top of him. "I'll be kind and let you explain in a minute or so." "I got nothing to talk about silly-" "You know I can get information out of you, do you really want to try this?" Y/N laid there with his arms crossed just looking at her. Ruby stared and just smirked before crawling forward getting close to his ear. "..! U-uhm Ruby-" "Yes?" "What are you..-" Ruby licked and then bit down on his ear. "A-auugh!~ R-Ruby wait!" She was nibbling away just making eye contact with him. It took a little while before he gave in. "O-okay okay I'll tell you!" Ruby moved back letting go of his ear. "Geez that's all it takes for some information, really stubborn boy." She said as she waited for him to speak. "So-so uh..let's say.. I got tutored by Chica and Vincena-" "You did the deed with her and one of the girls??" She'd dramatically gasp. "You hornball. I'm telling." Y/N looked confused. "Huh?" Ruby would start laughing afterwards. "I should of known that's why you didn't pick up, oh you little naughty boy." "I-im not naughty it just happened!" Ruby just looks at him"Uh huh.." she'd giggle after and she let out a yawn just laying on top of him now. "I'm gonna go to sleep right here. You made me panic and run all the way to the pizzeria." She said closing her eyes. Y/N laid there and just looked at her before laying his head down back on the pillow. "So eventful today.."he said before closing his eyes. Ruby lifted her left eye and was observing him but it seemed he was gonna actually go to sleep."Well, Goodnight silly. I get to snoop around your apartment tomorrow I'm happy!" "No snooping I have wooorrrk.."Y/N said laying there with his eyes getting heavier and heavier at the moment. "Yeah! At midnight.."She pouted before looking out the window. "Gotta talk to your boss about me soon.."She said and heard gentle soft snores from Y/N and she listened to his heart beat since she was slaying on him and she'd actually stay up for awhile before finally going to bed drifting off she was dreaming about a lot actually it was just related to this about the pizzeria and such.

A new day. Ruby was up and sitting on a chair minding her business until the nurse walked in with a clipboard and some medicine. The door opening made Y/N wake up slightly before trying to go back to sleep. "Mr. L/N, we've got you some medicine as well as we send you out today, don't worry about the hospital bills your parents took care of them." ". . ! Aah-"He'd sit up looking at the nurse and the nurse approached him smiling gently holding the bottle of painkillers. "If you need them, it's incredible how fast your blood cells work to heal but you'll never know when someone accidentally nugdes you there." "Appreciated thanks miss.." The nurse would nod and waved at Ruby before exiting the room. Ruby was bouncing in her seat holding Y/N's bag. "Can we go can we go can we go?!"
"Why do you wanna go through my stuff so bad."He had a sweat drop as he got out of bed and looked at his clothes grabbing them and going to the bathroom to change. "I'm just curioussss.." "Uh-huh..I wonder what you of all people would look for.."Y/N said getting dressed staring at his wound in the mirror and then got dressed fully and leaving after and grabbed his phone. "Dammit..I didn't charge it..it's on 27 percent.."He'd pout and read the time, it was 10:28am. "Oh yeah..I can probably call Mairusu now if you want." Y/N said looking at Ruby as she nodded quickly, then he dialed up the number and just waited.
"Y/N! I hear today's the day you leave the hospital. Although you don't have to come tonight if you don't want too, it'll be..different with these girls." "Oh I'll be okay, I actually have a brand new worker for ya." "Is this the one Katherine told me about?" "Huh? Oh yeah I forgot she was there..But yes sir that's it." "If she wants too she can start tonight." "Okay she-" He looked over to Ruby shaking her head no. "..she wants.." ". .Y/N?" "Oh sorry, I'm guessing she wants to start tomorrow." "Fine by me! Have a nice rest of the day and don't be afraid to call off okay? We don't want you to get hurt again..then you'll be forced to quit." "Somewhat, I'm very hard headed. Well I'll see you tonight." Y/N said and ended the phone call and then stood there idly. Thinking pretty hard on something and then would start texting. "Hmm..?" Ruby lifted an eyebrow as Y/N stood there until his phone made a buzz and he typed more and more. "Hey sorry about asking you this but can you call a Uber..? I get paid at the end of this week so y'know of course I'll pay you bac-" "aaah. Don't worry about it I already called it. Come on let's go." She said getting up heading for the door, Y/N followed afterwards helping take some of her bags and stuff with her. "Hey..I know you're a lady and all but all this..?!"
"Mhm! Stop your whining." She said and went to the elevator waiting for him and once he reached there she hit the level 1 button on the elevator. "Can't wait til you work with me, I have this idea that can get the girls more popular and spread around positivity around the place, not just for it to be some sort of devil sex dungeon. Well except for your case you probably did it with them a few more times than just once." "! S-shut up..I was in the moment and it's better than doing drugs." He said blushing and as they walked out the elevator and walked down to the lobby there was someone that walked past them, Ruby was surprised and looked at him as he walked by, he had some sort of panic on his own face along with some purple spot on his cheek. "Aah- was that-"  Ruby said shocked but didn't want to make a loud scene. "Hm..? Come on I don't want your Uber getting upset with us." "Wait but I saw-" "..??" "Mm. Nothing let's go." They proceeded out.
???
"No..no no come on.."His voice was really heavy and he paced around the elevator and filled with worry. Once it stops he rushed out the door and reached one of the rooms. "Father! How did.."
"Don't..worry too much about me..but in afraid I won't be able to make it..the experiments didn't work and you'll have to take the role on being the professor..taking the legacy of Afton in your name..there's not much you can do." "Father..I have a plan you got to trust me..we just need to get you out of here and.." "No." The guy with purple on his face that he eventually wiped off his face was Micheal, the guy who applied to work at the pizzeria for some odd reason while being a rival of Mairusu. "It'll be okay..there's not much you can do.." "You..never listen dammit you don't! Look.."he reaches into his pocket an uncontrollably crazy smirk filled his face. "M-..micheal..? Are you mad?? What's going on with yo-" Micheal pulled out a syringe and injected it to his neck. A cut out scream filling the hospital.

To be continued.
(5119 words.)