Chapter 7 Introducing Seduction! Lemon Alert!

Jane would get up slowly getting over it before heading out she stumbled into Foxy. "Oh there you are, and what were you up too?" Foxy asked Jane before she kept walking. "I'm gonna print these papers and get to my night duties." She said but Foxy caught up to her. "You're stressed aren't you? You wanna talk about it? Talking helps." Foxy assured her but Jane kept walking. "I'm fine." Foxy puffed her cheeks before gently grabbing her arm. "Foxy...what are you- Ah!" Foxy ran to the supply closet shutting it. "Listen, lying doesn't look pretty on you. I wanna know what's wrong, saying you're fine means you are lying. We're practically the same person." "Geez..Is this night a lecture night or what? First SpringBonnie..Golden Freddy and now you. Is this karma or something?" "What do you mean..?" "Ugh..for..mm..judging a book by its cover too much and not giving Y/N a chance." She said to Foxy, Foxy looked at her and had a :0 expression before thinking putting a hand on her chin. "I guess that would make sense why you would assume karma is after you..but I mean we all understand getting brainwashed, always getting harassed. But..the cycle is over Jane we can have a new start. Us girls can be hella stubborn and have huge trust issues and, they're valid but we need to know how to let go." Foxy said to Jane as Jane slowly sat on the floor. "Listen..I usually don't say things out loud because I don't do it..Listen, Goldy and SpringBonnie said I should..I dunno maybe go to therapy, cut down on the drinking to start changing but like..I'm scared you know? After being assured there's always this thought that I'm afraid people won't like or accept me. No matter how I change or not." Foxy then chimed in. "How do you think Y/N feels." She sat there and her eyes widened realizing, what she explained a majority of..some of it anyway related to Y/N as well. She put a hand on her mouth and then moved it balling her hand to a fist and nudged her own head. "Dammit! That's what I did to him and now it's haunting me!! Fuck why am I like this..I'm so damn stupid.." She said letting out a heavy sigh. "Then we can start to change. Honestly I think it would be cute to see you act more nice than a brat." Foxy said now having a smirk on her face. Jane started to blush heavily. "I'm not a brat." "Good thing I'm a brat tamer~" She put a hand on Jane's cheek caressing her face. "You remember what you told me didn't you? If you seem stressed, me being your favorite I can help destress you~" Foxy said seductive like crawling close to her.
Lesbian lemons inbound!! If you wish to skip scroll til you see another bold line of text.
"Dammit I did say that..hey I'm not stressed though I'm fin-"She was cut off with a moan when Foxy leaned in to bite her neck. "F-foxy..~" She moaned when Foxy leaned back. "Shouldn't have told me your kinks goof. Funny..never thought I'd be the dominant one here you bottom." "I'm not a bottom..I'll get you right-" Foxy out a hand on Jane's inner thigh rubbing it. "Too slow~" Jane closed her eyes letting out a sexual pant, Foxy would then start to undress her bottoms. "Be a good girl and help me get those bottoms off." Foxy commanded and so Jane did so. "Oh and that top, we'll be here for a little while." She smirked and Jane started to unbutton her too lifting her bra up to reveal her breasts. "O-okay..are we good now..?" Foxy suddenly leaned forward and sucked on Jane's right breast, and then moved her other free hand down to her pussy rubbing in a circular motion near the cilt. "! F-foxy you quick little..~ Haah..~" She moaned and moaned she was completely in submission and under Foxy's control. "Why..does this feel so damn..good..~"Jane panted out and Foxy pulled herself away. "I'm just a natural babes~" She smirked and then she'd start to make out with Jane. Jane of coursed went in as well making out with Foxy letting out some muffled moans because she was still getting pleasure from this, causing her to move her hips slightly. Once Foxy pulled away a strand of saliva would break and Foxy went and put a finger inside Jane gasped a little when it entered her. "Y-you..~" "What? I noticed you moving your hips, obviously you wanted more you whore." Jane's face was a deep red as she looked away. "Don't do that because I'm not wrong, but I'll give it to you. You are wet enough anyway soo.."She pushed another inside and started moving them rather quickly. "Aah!~ Aaah..~ oh..fuck yes Foxyyyy..~" She moaned out trying to move her hips in rhythm of Foxy's fingers thrusting inside. "You're being such a good girl~ I think I'll let you cum for sure~ Are you getting close?~"Foxy asked her as Jane simply nodded. "I-ill..admit I haven't done this..in awhile this is why I'm so..O-oh god..~"She closed her eyes panting softly her pussy tightening around Foxy's fingers showing she's gonna have her orgasm. "F-foxy I'm gonna..~" "Go ahead I won't stop you, promise."she said continuing to do her thing. "Haah.. Hhh..~ Fuck!~" She started to squirt making a mess all on Foxy's fingers she leaned back after she was done and Foxy moved her fingers back licking them clean. "Okay..phew..now that was good for destressing.. okay Foxy I'm gonna- Foxy..?- !" Foxy's head was between her thighs. "Who said I was done? You taste good so I wanted more~"She took a quick lick of her pussy before starting to eat her out just going for it. Letting her tongue explore inside Jane as well, Jane held Foxy's head pushing it. "God that feels so good..~ Keep going slut~ I think I'll take the lead this time~" She started to moan softly enjoying how this felt, yeah maybe she just needed to be distressed to go back on her feet. She had been busy these past days afterall. Foxy just proceeded not stopping she did use her hand to play with her cilt again. "M-mm..~ You better lick all this up I don't want to have to deep clean this you know?" Foxy looked up and just winked, this went on for a bit before Jane started to pant more heavily as if she was controlling her breathing for a bit, but after a bit she messed up and let her head back a bit as she came all on Foxy's mouth, Foxy didn't have a problem with it. She licked her up clean enjoying it all and when she was done she moved away. "Better?" Jane looked down at Foxy and smiled nodding. "Better..come on get my clothes back on you horn ball." "Me? A hornball? Weren't you?-" "oh hush." She said to Foxy before getting up and started to get dressed.
Alright lemon over.