Chapter 9. They Still Don't Understand, Do They?

"I'm not used to all this praise, only when I did good in school." Y/N said rubbing behind his head as some of the girls laughed. "Well can you eat?" Chica asked getting a knife. "That should give me trauma.. but yeah I can eat just not as fast." "You're the most expressive nonchalant person I've ever worked with" Jane said to Y/N. "Well it isn't so bad knowing they won't hurt me so y'know." Chica would start cutting slices a cake and then BB came over with some drinks and gave Jane and Katherine some special ones. "My my, this is exactly what I needed." Katherine said before giggling and Jane had a smirk on her face. "Hell yeah." BB slowly walked over to Y/N and lifts an eyebrow. "Excuse my curiosity, but can I see where you got hurt and where it's bandaged up?" Y/N looked down at BB a little confused but decided to unbutton his shirt to show BB before she gave a lewd expression on her face staring. Y/N slowly buttoned back up embarrassed blushing hard. "Thanks for the screenshot hon!" BB runs off somewhere.
Vincena ate the cake a smile appearing on her face. "Great as always Chica." Chica smiled. "Well you know I had to try my best here." She sat down and Bonnie was already stuffing her face. Foxy had a slice of pizza kinda just observing Y/N and turns around lifting an eyebrow looking in a dark area. "Something wrong sis?" "..I don't know Mangle I feel like something not needed is going to happen.." Foxy said to Mangle before looking back. "We wanted to sing you a song after we eat and such." Freddy said to Y/N as Y/N took a bite of the cake enjoying it a lot before looking at Freddy after. "You guys are really thoughtful..thanks." "The least we can do!!" Bonnie talked with her mouth full and swallowed downing some soda. Mary leaned on her hand just watching everyone have fun and being silly. Happy Frog slowly came up from under the table on Mangles side. "!" "Hey..mangle can I get more food?" "Y-yeah you don't have to ask me just don't be greedy you know..?" Happy Frog's pupils turn star shaped before getting up and took a slice of cake chomping down. Chica put a hand on Happy Frog's shoulder. "Good ain't it?" Happy Frog nodded quickly
"There's new girls here..?"Y/N asked before Happy Frog looked to just realizing a guy was here and runs off pretty quickly. "Here we go again.." he sighed sadly. "Hey it's okay you have us to back you up. Arrgh." Foxy saying giggling after.
Chica looked and saw some green eyes before giving a headtilt. "Hey you guys, I need to double check..who's that girl over there again?" Everyone looked over and then Mary stared."I think that's baby..why is she active? I thought they'd be sleeping to be fully energized for the show." Baby would start power walking over to Y/N But foxy got up in front of her looking her in the eyes. "Step aside stubborn fox. I've got some exterminating to do." "Yes yes I know we've all had trauma of being overly sexualized, sexually assaulted..anyway your next line is. He's brainwashing you guys to hurt you guys a lot more in the future." "He's brainwashing you guys, to hurt you guys a lot more in the future." Baby said but her eyes widened and now stared her down. "How did you know I was going..to say that." Her tone changed as Foxy stood her ground. "Because we've all been through it and I've said that before like what 12 times Jane?" "13." "About 13. I'm sorry but he broke the cycle." Foxy said with confidence, Baby looked at everyone else as they just agreed nodded and talked amongst each other quietly. "Preeeech Foxy!!" Bonnie calls out. Baby balled her fist and moved Foxy out the way looking at Mary. "Mary. You are the first one I've met. Im going to take your word. Is the fox saying everything that claims to be true?" Mary nodded quickly without hesitation. "I promise you, thanks to Y/N here the cycle is broken. He possibly could of died protecting your future home." "M-..my future home?" "Mmhm, it'd be a shame because if he was a pervert and let's say Freddy took him out and if the break-in proceeded to happen and if Freddy would of fought back and it's on cameras the place could of been sued, and you'd stay in a box powered off for a long time. Never being able to see kids. Or being able to perform or sing for the little kiddies." Mary said smirking looking smug as the other girls were surprised she went that deep but it seemed to work on her. It actually made her go to Y/N and picked him up hugging him tightly before starting to sob and everyone looked a bit awkward and Chica had a sweat drop. "I guess her name makes up for it." "You're telling me..if weren't for you I wouldn't be here now..? Mm..I'm sorry if I offended you. Thanks to you I will be able to make as much kids smile as I dreamed of..if you were some pervert that died and weren't gonna protect the place I'd never be shown to the world.."
Baby said sniffling as Y/N comfort her. "I should be used to this now, but don't worry as long as I'm here I'll make sure nothing of the past will happen to you guys again." Y/N said with a smile but had a heavy blush on his face due to Baby's chest being close to his face due to the sudden pick up hug. Then she sat him down and she'd get down on her knees. Katherine lifted up an eyebrow watching and the other girls were confused. "If there's anyway I can satisfy you. I'll do it now." She said looking at Y/N with her mouth open wide showing saliva her mouth being ready for a specific job. "?! N-not here!! W-wait!" Chica smirked at Y/N going for the tease. "Oh so you'd do it just not here? It's okay you two can be excused." "!! N-no- that's not what I meant! L-look b-baby it's okay you don't have to offer yourself to me for just doing my job, and wanting to respect everyone here." Baby blinked a few times before standing up again and she pat him on the shoulder. "In that case..enjoy this mini party." She gave a smile and her eyes light up. "I gotta inform the others you aren't like the rest." She said about to walk away but Freddy got up. "Baby. How about you join us for our little show for Y/N. Since it affected you as much as it did to us." Baby looked back lifting an eyebrow. "..really? You mean..I can practice with you guys?!" Bonnie looked at Baby and nodded."Skills aren't natural you know. ..well maybe some but it'll be fun." Y/N was now eating a piece of cake watching the girls interact. "I don't know why it's so fun and interesting seeing the girls interact with each other." "Tell me about it." Vincena responded to Y/N. "It's just kinda cute and funny to me..like a TV show just in my face." Katherine would start to laugh and Jane started to laugh as well. "Oh? What's funny Jane?" Mary looked at her. "Sorry Katherine's laugh is just goofy." Katherine smiled looking at Jane. "My laughs goofy hmm?" "I'm not sure why it just hit me now but yeah it actually is." Jane said just smiling enjoying the time with her co-workers.
Mangle whispered to Foxy. "I like seeing them react, it's like a TV show." Foxy snickered before laughing that Mangle said the same thing they were just talking about. "Well we are all different are we not lass?" Mangle smiled before nodding to Foxy. Freddy got up and went to the stage motioning Chica, Bonnie and now Baby to the stage. Baby was the last one to get on stage holding her microphone looking down at it. "Just follow my lead and go ahead with the flow." Freddy said smiling.
???
The airplane lands and everyone is slowly escorted, a specific woman woke up yawning pretty loudly stretching taking off her neck pillow and grabbed some of her luggage smiling, despite it being dark she had something bright to look forward to. Her nice long red hair would still look and show out in the dark and she'd get off the plane heading to the airport where she got the rest of her stuff and she sat down in the lobby and checked her phone. ". . Now I just need to find a Uber. I wonder if he's up " she said and dialed a familiar number and she'd call it and sat back just waiting idly before sighing and ends the call. "I guess he's asleep..let's see how long the Uber will be." The time was at least 1:58 and she looked a bit salty. "What..? 2:30..I won't get until 3:30 the latest.." she groaned but still took the offer now waiting for her Uber to get her she decided to go to the restroom and would wash her face and washed her hands just because and looked at the mirror and just smirked at herself looking smug. "Look at this sexy devil."