Chapter 12! Lets bring it back!!

POV Katherine
It was around 5:22pm and she rolled up to where Y/N stayed and she gave a honk and waited before slowly getting her phone out to text him. After being left on delivered she eventually saw Ruby come outside.
"Oh? Why hello again Ruby where's Y/N?" Katherine asked a bit confused but didn't think that much into it. She truly couldn't blame him if he is tired he does a lot and hasn't even gone to work yet. "Oh He's just on the couch resting, taking a nap before his shift." Ruby explained to Katherine as she smiled. "I see, I hope he recovers quickly I don't wanna know what would happen if it opens back up or anything stitches most likely aren't the best thing." Ruby gave a sheepish smile remembering she has stitches on her face and looked away. "You okay hot stuff I didn't remind you of your stitches did I?" She asked with a caring tone. "Ah no this is just some..Makeup, I watch too many vampire films and such." Ruby said to reassure Katherine. 'I'll never know when i'll tell them..already weird enough on how much i've done so I can even be out in the sun..' Ruby thought to herself and then decided to bring out the question. "So what brings you here?" Ruby asked putting a hand on her hip. "I just wanted to return Y/N's bike back before I forget again. So much is going on I just haven't had the time, Luckily that's where you come in." Katherine smiled at Ruby and she went to the back of her car opening the truck and slowly pulled out his bike closing her trunk. "It's a very nice bike, I don't want it to get rusted in my car because I didn't return it." "Well i'll let him know you brought it sorry you had to stop by and see me instead of Y/N." Ruby said taking the bike but Katherine giggled. "Oooh well, i'll catch him another time. I'm going home now you don't need anything right? I hear that you start tomorrow." Katherine said. "Yeah, i'm excited me and Y/N have a plan to boost the reputation for the place so it'll work greatly." Ruby said confidently. "I'm sure of it." She said and walked back to her car getting in it, proceeding to start it and then drive off.

Ruby watched her pull off and looked down at his bike. "This is a nice bike." She said before going to put it into his storage and she went back to the apartment and she started to raid the kitchen curious of what he had to eat. Not many options.."Man what does this boy eat..?" She decided to check his freezer and even saw Dino nuggets in there and she closed it and went over to gently wake Y/N up.

"Mm..is it time for work yet..?" Y/N asked looking around and slowly sitting up. "I was just wondering when would you go grocery shopping? I can cook for you." Ruby said with confidence. "Uhh..probably tommorrow..I think I get paid by then so we can go." Y/N said scratching his head. "Sweet!" She got back on the couch with him and they kinda just sat in silence before Y/N spoke. "Tommorrow are we gonna do the thing?" Y/N asked her and Ruby looked confused thinking for a moment before nodding. "Yeah, it'll do Mairusu a big favor." Ruby said before putting a hand on his shoulder. "Katty dropped off your bike." She said as Y/N's eyes widen and he rubbed behind his head. "Thank goodness..so much happened I forgot I had a bike." He admitted before looking at Ruby. "So..you keep mentioning that purple like guy.. You sure it's not a rumor? I personally think Mairusu would know about it.." "He probably avoids all of it to get away from the drama..but do you think he knows the purple guy?" Ruby asked Y/N before Y/N sat there thinking. "What if they're brothers??" He made a :0 face "That made the most similar pizzeria places for kids around the same time is pretty..brother like but I doubt it." Ruby said thinking about it. "You know I had to search so deep for that." She added crossing her arms. "I appreciate it and all but-.." He started vibrating. "??" Ruby questioned "Sorry my phone." he reached for it seeing the contact was Mairusu he would pick up.

"Yeah hello?" 'Y/N..So your gonna wanna hear this..and you may not like it but Mary offered to take the nightshift from not being able to work in the morning the next day so i'll have to transfer you to Freddy's pizzeria. Just for this night.. Micheal doesn't have anyone able to monitor the place so i'd appreciate it if you were up for the challenge.' "Oh..the original place? isn't it like.. scary?" 'It's nothing you can't handle i'm sure. The same as your regular shift just 12-6am and your done.' "Okay..I won't let you down." 'Thank you, i'll see you later.' Mairusu ended the phone call and you looked drained and stressed. "I won't get to see the girls.." He pouts slumping down on the couch. "You have to go to the original Freddy's?" Ruby said which you replied "Yeaaah.."  "Make sure to snoop around and see if you can find anything. Because a lot of kids went missing as well..it's weird it was different time gaps as well so..just be weary." "Mm..i'm bummed outtt wanted to see the girls..wanted chica's pizza.." He was mumbling and complaining. "I know what we could do to boost your spirits." Ruby said smiling and looked at Y/N as he perked over lifting an eyebrow looking curiously. Ruby took his hand and would very slowly move it under her shirt, his hand touching her soft belly at first slowly moving it up. "! R-Ruby what are you doing!?" "A favor, You wanted to go to the anime convention so you can see breasts and maybe cope a feel?~" She said with a small seductive like tone. "T-that's not!-" She moved his hand up more moving it underneath her bra. "Here you can squeeze, you have five seconds the choice is yours." She said smirking before starting to count immediately. "5." she said and then Y/N started blushing. "Wait R-ruby you can't just..-" "4.. 3.." Y/N looked around before closing his eye and gently squeezing Ruby's tit before moving her hand away. "Aah.." "Don't lick your hand." "W-what!? W-why would you assume that??" "Ion know." She said shrugging before getting up.