Chapter 5. (Slight gore)I've Done All I Can. If You Dont Trust Me Now Then..

"Go ahead little shit. Let's see if you know how to work that thing." Nick said as Freddy watched in awe. Slowly realizing the girls were right. The cycle is broken but too much bad is here to ruin things. She cheered him on mentally wishing he could do this. "Raaah!"You shouted running forward just going for a simple stab but..it wouldn't be that easy.. he simply stepped to the right avoiding it. "Whoops. You missed." He laughed as you turned around going for a jab punch but he stepped back. "As short as you are..you're that fast??" He smirked as his taunting was getting to you. You ran up to him trying to throw punches and slashes at him but for some odd reason you did it at a slow pace. He simply dodged and ducked through it before grabbing you by the shoulders and simply kneed you in the stomach as you coughed and fell to your knees dropping your knife. "Now if you'd excuse me..I'll go back to what I was planning to do." He said walking back to Freddy as you slowly got up despite that devastating blow you slowly picked up your knife and you'd run after him kicking him in his back leg he fell and you slashed his back and kicked him, he didn't go far and he kinda turns around like it tickled the cut wasn't even that deep. He opened his mouth to speak before you rush in for an attack this time making your rush faster and a bit more precise as if you were striking slow on purpose to see how quick he really is.. But this time he'd use his arms and wrist to deflect and block you off. "Careful. I don't want scum all over my clothes now." He said going for a simple Jab jab hook. Luckily you dropped to the ground and rolled to your right side getting up before he slammed his arm on your back making you fall again before trying to get up again. "You know how this will end you know. You dropped your bitch boy knife." He said putting a foot on your head smearing it all in your hair getting it dirty. "I'll humor you, one more chance and then after that I'll go for real. I'm going to tie her up now if you don't mind." Chica and Foxy were peeking out lurking watching what was going down. "This isn't fair he's gonna lose isn't he..? We can't step in??" Chica asked foxy. "The cameras.." she did softly as Chica looked over heartbroken as you slowly got up your will to protect the girls here kicking in. Simply refusing to take a loss for an answer. You kicked the knife to Nick's shoe. As he looked behind him. "The hell you are doing by giving me your weapon." He asked before seeing you try to run at him again knowing he'll just block again. So you then did something different, you know how fast he was and went a bit slow to humor him. So you threw the fastest punches you could as he'd block and dodge but you stomped on the knife handle flipping it in the air and you kicked to the left jabbing the knife in there when Nick went for an attack but he screamed not expecting the proficiency you then punched him in the face. Imagine, all the stress from a day and a few hours and from all the years it felt good. You punched him hard enough to leave a cut on his face. He fell to his knees.
"Aaargh!! You little fuck you're dead! You're-" before he could do anything you did everything in your power with your arms he fell slightly to his knee when he got stabbed. You swung both your arms at full force to his face knocking him to the side making his vision blurry then you got to pick up a chair about to hit him with it. "Asher!!! Ryan!" He called out before Foxy simply ran over to grab the chair out of your hands. "Foxy! What are.." Foxy looked you in the eyes. "He's beaten..Y/N, no need to kill. Just leave it to the police.." She smiled before looking at the entrance as two other goons came watching in shock. "Nick! You bastard what did you do?!" Ryan pulled out a pocket knife and Asher smirked. "Get him and I'll get the other fox." Foxy eyes widened but she knew she couldn't do anything out of the ordinary. You put the chair down motioning Foxy to sit and watch Nick, she'd quickly take a seat and put her foot on Nick's back. But then you reach down to pull the knife out his leg giving one more good swish and push into it before taking it out. "Keep him there..it's just two..left?" The other guy wasn't seen as you heard a squeak from the kid's cove Asher went to grab mangle kinda dragging her out. "Now that we have her as a new hostage it's even right? We'll take her apart or you can let us have our ways?" Asher asked with a smirk. You had to think. Think quick before Foxy did. You stood still before just simply watching. "Y/N..!"Foxy called out panicking trusting you had a plan. You slowly motion to the left with your eyes as mangle noticed nodding before remembering what her sister taught her. If she got grabbed up stomp on their foot and kick their knee back a bit to get free. And she did that running to the left side. "Ow! You little slut!" He said before looking up seeing a chair fly at him. He wasn't fast enough so he took a chair to the face and sat and lay there in pain. "For some goons you guys are pretty..lame." You said. "Never met someone who just lost to a chair being thrown..oh yeah it's metal, probably have a concussion now sorry. Ryan was it?" You asked feeling a bit cocky. You had two down with just your will alone you kinda smiled before slowly reaching into your pocket, pulling out your phone and you tossed it over to the kitchen to Chica she made an attempt to catch it. "Call the police!" You call out. But once distracted Ryan was quick. He ran in and quickly stabbed Y/N in the stomach as all the confidence and power you had slowly faded. It hurt..pretty bad. Very bad actually..you look down at your wound before looking at Ryan as he had a smirk. "You thought I'd let you get away with this? No. Now you'll bleed out slowly as I convince the cops my side of the story." "Y/N!" Mangle called out and Foxy looked devastated seeing this. Chica had a hand over her mouth, tears?? Yeah tears would form. Before she turns around talking to the operator. Freddy looked terrible. Now thinking all of this was her fault. She looked down balling her fists before calling out. "After everything so far! After the constant insults.. the doubt and you wanting to earn our trust to change our mind You're gonna let this asshole rob you of your hopes and dreams!? Have you spoken to your family?!" Freddy shouted out. Yeah..no you promised Ruby you wouldn't have her worry. You've been so busy you haven't kept up to date with your parents. What would Mairusu and the others think? You leave them all without saying anything??
You quickly grabbed Ryan's arm. "You bastard! Someone like you should..-" cutting him off you
let out a battle cry and gave the meanest right hook ever, Punched him so hard his vision went blurry, spit flying out of his mouth. Your vision went blurry as well almost losing control, giving into all the rage, you grabbed the knife and was about to go insane but in the corner of your eye you saw Mangle frightened, not liking the idea of you going to cut and stab him, so you threw the knife and it landed in-front of Mangle and Foxy then. "Hah..you dumbass..you don't even have the balls to kill me do you?" He slowly tried getting up to counterattack in a way but you grabbed him by the shirt. "Sorry Mangle.." You said as she looked over scared and confused, even Ryan lifted an eyebrow. "I have to at least knock him out..!!!" You finished your sentence and suddenly in a quick motion Ryan got sumo tossed his head hitting the bottom of the floor, the slam echoing the room. Hearing absolutely not a word, laying in silence
"Ryan! Dammit you were..all we..had..- you.."Nick slowly passed out from the pain. You held your stomach shaking and breathing a bit differently. "Laddy..you're.." Foxy tried telling you before you waved your hand trying to say no you looked at the clock. It read 2:56.. the cops usually arrive in 15 minutes or less..that's how long you gotta stay up."il..I'll..be okay..I just gotta.." You coughed blood and tried covering it with your hand your hand getting bloody. "Fuck..just gotta..wait for them to arrive and..chica..I..gotta update ruby.."You turned to Chica reaching your arm out before falling. Mangle would quickly run over but saw Foxy grab Y/N up before holding him up. "Laddy! You'll be okay stay awake!! Stay..awake for us come on..there isn't a lot of good people like you..if you're gone some other pervert is gonna try to take this shift.." You breathed slow and sharp before looking at Foxy and then mangle seeing their sad faces. "Y'know..these past hours.. actually have made it interesting for me..so..I thank you guys for this.." Bonnie peeked out parts and service seeing this go down and so did BB and she looked heartbroken. "What the hell happened..?!" BB asked before Bonnie looked at BB before looking at the scene. "My word.." BB said after before Freddy slowly came down the stage approaching them before Foxy looked over and turned her head still upset with Freddy for earlier."Come on..you'll make me cry if you pass out and don't close your eyes!" Foxy called out. But you felt faded. Weak. The adrenaline wore off for sure after all that. "..it's been fun but..at least I did what I signed up for.."You said closing your eyes slowly, it felt automatic..you didn't want to, as you did that slow faded screams were heard. They sounded really sad..
A lot of time passes by later..
Katherine's pov!
Katherine's alarm went off for 5am before she quickly dismissed it. She yawned before getting out of bed to get her day ready. She would take her nice shower washing her natural, beautiful body may I add, Washing her long purple hair. Her respected spots, after that she'd take care of her oral care. Brushing her teeth..flossing..using her mouthwash. After that she'd enter her room adding her deodorant on and ect ect basically getting dressed for work completely. After all that it was 5:32am. "I might be a little bit late but Mairusu won't mind." She said with a snicker grabbing her keys remembering. "Oh yeah..Y/N. He wanted some leftovers..and I got his bike I promised him I'd take him home. That cutie I wonder how his night went. Without my amazing voice call." She self praised herself before going downstairs getting a container of her leftovers. What she cooked was a steak meal with asparagus and mashed potatoes. She'd put that in her purse after she was done with everything. She'd lock her house down and headed for her car starting it to drive to the pizzeria having no idea what happened she noticed her phone buzzed a few times but kept her eyes on the room but glanced seeing Mairusu as the contact. "I wonder if he wanted me to come in earlier..eh I forgo..what the hell?!" She pulled in seeing warning caution signs and police cars. She parked on the side of the road and saw Mairusu pacing back and forth and once he saw Katherine he waved for her to come over, as she did. "Mairusu..the hell happened?! And where's Y/N??" "Katherine..you might need to cover a few night shifts. Either you or Jane..Y/N is in the hospital." He said pretty upset. "What?! What the hell happened?!" He takes his phone out before Katherine quickly snatched it. Seeing the video taping. "They haven't asked for the footage yet..so I decided to show you first." Katherine was breathless watching the whole thing skipping through it. Pausing it..seeing the girls after he passed out telling the cops all what happened and they gave him his phone and took the three unconscious robbers and such. Katherine's voice would be brought down feeling a bit cracked. Shut down if most. "Mairusu..I'm going to go check on him I'll be back i have to know if he's okay." Mairusu nodded. "I'm gonna double check with the girls so..I think we'll be closed for the day..so you have the day off!" He said with a sad chuckle before it turned into a frown and he'd stuff his hands in his pocket heading back to the scene. Katherine would then get back in her car quick before almost flooring it to the hospital.
Back to you! You lived?
You slowly wake up in a hospital bed shirtless and wrapped in bandages looking around before realizing you lived that..? You kinda panicked and sighed. "I feel so tired..I did that? Am I gonna go to jail..? No I can't they were trespassing and there's laws that I..could do that..? Or was that overkill.. adrenaline does wonders.." You heard a knock on the door. "Mr. L/N? You have two guests ready to see you." A kind nurse said before sitting up a bit before realizing that heard before laying back down."ow..yeah you can let them in.."you said before the door opening seeing your mother and father. "Mom..! Dad I..-" "You had me worried sick!! Goodness we got the call and prayed and prayed!!"she came to hug you very gentle noticing you were bandaged before your dad had a small smile. "Looks like you got your dad's unbeatable soul flame in you eh? Cheating death." Your father said before your mother gently nudged him. "The point is.. we're glad you're okay!! What..happened may I ask? Did you get robbed?? Did you get jumped?? Did..-" "M-mom here calm down..I'll tell you.." You said as your mother sat down patiently waiting for the story as you looked at the time it was reading 7am. You've been out for at least five hours you took a deep breath before another knock was on the door and it opened without you giving an okay. Katherine! She came to see you almost wanting to pounce on the hospital bed but saw two others lifting an eyebrow and your mom did as well they kinda looked and stared at each other when your dad got a sweat drop. "Hunny..is this your girlfriend?" Your mother asked."?! W-what?!" You replied before shaking your head. "N-no that's my boss mom.." "That's..Yes I'm his boss. The names Katherine." "Mm..okay no one usually gets that excited look in your eyes as usual so..I'm just checking." Your mother says before looking at at you. "I'm glad you're okay Y/N..here I'm not sure if you can eat but I bought you those leftovers again and they gave me your phone since I came to come see you.. so here." She handed you your phone seeing the battery was at 28% and you saw several missed calls and spam texts from Ruby. You set it aside. "Son we are still waiting for what happened..wanna let us know?" Your father asked before you nodded. "So..what happened is.." Katherine pulls her phone up having the camera footage. Your mother looked closely as your father walked over to watch and observe. You sat there in silence as your parents watched what happened. Gasps were heard and uncomfortable sounds when you got hurt in the recording. That took a minute and as it finished your father looked at you. "The fury of your mother. Then your father's strength is what got you through this. Is what people may seem but it's really your heart. Which controls the adrenaline to do anything until it's accomplished. I'm proud of you. But..out of places working there?!"Your father asked in total shock. "That's one of the things you're worried about..?"You asked, gaining a few sweat drops "My word..you aren't a pervert are you? We treated you right!!" Your mother panicked asking him that question. "Y-you guys it was for the money and experience!! 850 a week!!" You quickly replied. "So then that means your coworkers look like her!" Your mother motioned to Katherine as she blushed. "Huh..?" Katherine asked blinking a few times. "Nooo!! My little boy is gonna become a man due to his pretty and beautiful coworkers! Isn't he? They're as fine as her aren't they?!" You blushed heavily. "Y-you guys..I'm..uh..well..I..can't lie?" Your father is starting to tear up a bit. "Never thought I'd see the moment.. I was truly convinced you were too pure to.." Your father said before you chiming in again "T-thats enough!" You said embarrassed before your mother giggled and your dad chuckled. Katherine laughed a bit as your parents stood up heading to the door. "We got to get going..so call us soon okay? And hey Katherine? Go easy on my boy okay?" She said with a wink before both of them left. "I think I just got approved." She said before then getting close to you. "How are you feeling..?" "I'm just tired..he got me pretty good.." You said motioning towards it before she cut to the chase. "So when we show the footage you aren't gonna get sent to jail since it was a break in..but the store is closed down for today at least and Mairusu has to find a night shift person for a few days. "Aah! I forgot..oh man.. he's gonna hate me." "No he won't. He's happy you went this far. And that you fixed mangle." She said smiling before you looked at your hand and smiled before looking at Katherine. "So now that you're off..what do you do..?" "I think I'll spend time with you today and get on your nerves." "Ehehe..Katherine you are something.." You said before getting another call but realized it's Ruby and she called. "Y/N?!?! Are you okay?! Hey!!" "Ruby! It's nice to hear your voice-", "Where are you?! Are you okay?!" "Yeah I'm in the hospital.." "YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULDNT-" "R-ruby! Hey calm down I'm okay..I'm not gonna die. I just need to recover.." "You're lucky..I ran out of breath almost out.. heading to you. Which next week I'm planning to do. I'll leave you alone. You need time to heal and a good job!" "Thanks..take care. I'll send the footage when my boss sends it to me.. "ooooh..that'll be quite interesting send send!" "Alright..alright see you Ruby." You said ending the call and sighs.."Stressful being cool huh?" You nodded to what Katherine said she laughed but she sat on the bed looking down at you. "Not only did you fix Mangle..you almost..sacrificed yourself for the place. Why?" "Mairusu..and you girls. I couldn't help but bare how you guys would look if I allowed what happened to happen..that guy was going to record what he did to make money. If that spread across the news and the internet the reputation and break-ins would be more frequent.." You said looking at her. In her eyes too blushing slightly. "I didn't want to see the sad faces of the girls being touched uncomfortably because I'm pretty sure I know the truth of the place.." You said Katherine looked interested. "Really? Do tell." "That girl on my phone Ruby..she found an article about the girls that went missing over and over at this one club. Some killer drugged them..take them home. Do the deed and kill them and the girls that died souls went into the animatronics and it's why they're so lively." You said as Katherine leaned a bit closer. "Do tell me more you found out. I'll keep it a secret from Mairusu." She giggled shocked at the information but you earned her trust so she listened.
(To be continued in the next chapter. Staring the animatronics and the girls! See you then!)
(3533 words!)