5

Jane's PoV ~

After we left the clearing Alec and I looked at each other as the kings mate ended up being our mother, I hope she will accept us like she did the newborn. It didn't take long to get to our private runway and we boarded the jet, our pilot was concerned as we were back later than planned but didn't ask any questions. As we took I kept reminding myself to look up Melody Knight as I knew the name but never heard her play.

Time Skip ~
13 hours later

We were finally of that forsaken contraption called a jet, they made travel easy but it also felt like I was on there forever and I wanted to look up my mother and inform the kings of what's happening. We ran back to the castle and master Aro was waiting for us, "our guards you're back later than usual what happened" we all hold out our hands so master can get a different perspective, once he was done he had a look of joy.

"Well it looks like we are going to Forks I want to meet her even more now, a human with grace, kindness and is also powerful to hold her own against gifted and newborns. However it seems our friends told the secret to another human"  master Caius and Marcus looked annoyed and intrigued (you can guess who was feeling what). Thus the preparations to go back to Forks began, "masters I want to show you something" they nod and let me continue I take my phone out and search Melody Knight and give my phone to them they press play on the video under her name and it says she will be singing.

Once we heard her voice she sounded like a siren, it was beautiful but it felt like she was holding back, master Caius was able to tell "she's holding back her voice greatly so, why is that?" Demetri spoke up first "I believe it has to do with her powers we observe that when she let loose and began humming there was a lot of pressure to her power" it was a shock as master Marcus spoke out and it was more than a few words "what are her powers exactly and I see such strong between you, your brother and I'm guessing her", "yes master Marcus and we believe she's a elemental and has other powers" they all sat up.

A week later, we left to go back to Forks, Alec and I were excited to go back and meet her again as she made us feel calm. We took the bigger jet as we had to go with the King's guard, and us the elite guard and a few other members to become her guards. I remembered that this is the part that I hate but the idea of seeing her again made me happy I laid my head on my brother and closed my eyes, this was the first time I truly felt relaxed.

We arrive back at Seattle and ran to the Cullens house and we were got blessed that Melody was there, she stopped stroking the newborns head and looked towards the trees we were in and smiled how she saw us I'm not sure. Melody flicked her wrist and the trees bent down and became like a slide and we walked down. "Hello Jane" I smiled at her.

Melody's PoV ~

Everyone looked surprised at Jane smiling soon Bree came out and hugged me causing everyone to growl I became protective and pulled Bree and Jane into my arms and put an earth barrier around us only letting Alec in. I froze when I realized I had pulled Jane "I'm sorry Jane I should've asked before hugging you" but she had melted into my arms I saw from the corner of my eyes that Alec also wanted to be in the hug so I opened my arm and he ran in.

"Ms Swan we mean you no harm or the newborn and we are sorry for growling" I slowly let my barrier down and once I do I see the Cullens and Volturi watching me. Carlisle steps forward slowly "I'm not a wounded animal you can walk normally" he sighs in relief "well I'm sorry Melody for being cautious when you took on newborns and beat Jasper in a sparring match" I shrugged my shoulders as it wasn't a big deal.

I stand as best as I can with three vampire holding onto me as we stand my eyes hone in on three men who I know are the leaders, they have an air of dominance and regality to them. The feeling was the same as what I had with Jasper but apparently Jasper and Alice are mates anyway the brunette who is the tallest holds his hand out to the man in the middle with black hair and they both smile, I then turn my head to the blonde and he intrigues me and is sending shivers down my spine causing me to look down so I could control my thoughts, as I felt anxious around them.