12

Isabella's PoV ~

The wedding planning had begun, I felt a bit overwhelmed but Alice had visions of the wedding and kept saying that it's was what I was going to love. Jasper looked like he wanted to be anywhere but here, Esme was only really paying attention to Rosalie and her bump and Emmett and Rosalie were in their own world.

Edward my Romeo was so great, him and I made the plan that we marry in front of everyone and then we would go on our honeymoon and stage our death. It made sense to me since me and Edward are just so popular, though Edward didn't want to invite many of his family as he called them I was told about the Denali coven. I knew my mom and Phil were coming but I didn't know about charl, I mean dad.

However, I knew if dad was going then Melody would probably be there. "Bella how do you feel about having a singer or musician at your wedding" I shrugged I didn't really care but I didn't want to be upstaged at my own wedding. I was beginning to get lost in my thoughts, when I received a message from mom saying she was on her way to forks to help with the wedding planning.

I made my mom aware that the adopted one is here, mom didn't reply to that making me know she was also rolling her eyes, I then called mom as I needed to fill her in on everything that had been happening "hey mom I know your coming but" and cue the water works to gain more sympathy "my baby what's wrong" said mom concerned "dad disowned me before hearing my side of the story only listening to his sister" this made mom angry.

"I'll be there in a week my poor baby" mom sounded really annoyed now I needed to act sad for a bit around Edwards family, only person who I knew wouldn't fall for it was Jasper. Being an empath was gonna get on my nerves, although Jasper didn't like being in the same room as me since my birthday. That might work in my favour if he's not around me then no one will have to know.

Jasper's PoV ~

I want to go back to my mate bring here a day is like death, blood bag is so annoying don't know what Alice likes about her and Edward is so controlling don't know why Isabella wants him. I'll admit I was surprised when everyone saw my red eyes it was accepted by everyone else except for Isabella, Alice and Edward, but I didn't care I don't kill all the time like Alice had me believe. I was hungrier on the animal blood than human.

I sat with my sister and all I felt was the joy and love that was radiating off her, I knew Melody had made her happy and now Rosalie is getting what she's wanted from before she was turned. Rosalie made me promise to not tell Melody which I did I knew Melody would love the surprise, we were chatting when my phone went off. It was from Marcus saying I could come back.

I said my goodbyes and left as fast as I could don't think I could've left any quicker, the house was becoming suffocating. I saw my home in the distance so I pushed myself even faster, and I saw my mate her emotions told me she was worried. I made my steps louder so she could hear me "darlin what's wrong" she smiled at me and I stepped back and stood ready "empath remember now let's try again" she pouted at me.

It was cute but it wouldn't work "she's worried about her ..." Marcus was cut off by Melody's hand on his mouth he laughed then I felt mischievous intent come from him.

Melody's PoV ~

He was about to snitch on me, so I stopped that but he laughed at my actions I was a bit confused then Marcus licked my hand "really", "not my fault you taste divine" I rolled my eyes and turned my back from him to find Jasper now in front of me. "You gonna tell me" I pout then shake my head it's not that important anyway so I'm gonna leave it. "Her wings have grown as she's unlocked powers and is worried about what we will think" the glare I give the man known as Marcus. 

Jasper begins laughing, and pulls me into a hug "so feisty darlin" I didn't know it was pick on Melody day. They seem to really be enjoying picking on me, and there's 4 of them and 1 of me so I'm outnumbered. Let me change the subject "how was it at Carlisle's" this caused Jasper to groan "please that was a hassle oh and Bella's mom is on her way" and now it was my turn to groan.