30 ~ 🍋

Melody's POV ~

I swear Marcus and Jasper will be the death of me since we mated they have been more hands on, I almost felt sorry for Caius and Aro I wanted to finish completing my bond with each of them.

I had decided to clear my mind and take a shower, the water felt wonderful and it was easing my sore muscles. However, imagine my surprise when my heat hit me like a train, the water was like over stimulation and I began to slide my hands to my pussy hoping to relieve myself.

I had forced them to go and feed, but this meant that I had to deal with this alone. The steam in the bathroom had built up and the noise of the shower meant that I didn't hear when Aro and Caius had returned.

Caius PoV ~

My control had been tested to it's maximum capacity, and I was tired of waiting. Aro and I had decided that if Melody agreed we would complete the bond together, we had been forced out of the house to feed I was the first back in the house followed by Aro.

We heard the shower running and I smirked and decided to join her, but I stopped when I entered the room feeling primal because even if I can only see her blurry figure its clear to me what Melody is doing.

The naughty girl is touching herself. Is she thinking of me. She better be. And if she's not, I'll change that soon enough. I hardly even hesitate. A man like me can only control himself so much. Ripping off all my clothes and not looking at Aro, I move through the misty bathroom and gently knock on the frosted glass. At first, Melody doesn't seem to hear me.

Through the clear slits of glass that border the frost, I can see that her eyes are closed. She's leaning against the marble wall, hand between her legs, stomach gently heaving as she remembers some dirty dream or another. I give the glass a harder knock "having fun and without us, I'm hurt amore mio"

That tears Melody from her fantasy. Those stunning hazel eyes bulge wide with surprise as she catches my teasing gaze. "Caius, Aro" she gasps. "Expecting someone else?" When Melody's gaze drifts down to my body, I can tell that her shock is from our sudden appearance and the fact we are both naked.

"I... you.. sorry," she flushes then takes a deep breath "have I been in here too long?" I look at her flustered face "no" I shake my head. "Not nearly long enough. Mind if we join you?" Those wide eyes somehow grow wider. Melody has a clear view of our bodies but I see her fighting to not look down.

The glass clearly reveals that I'm naked, but if she wants a more detailed view, she's going to have to let us in. I can see her struggling with her own desires, so I decide to help push her in the right direction.

"I promise I don't bite too hard but I can't speak for my brother" I smile, inching open the glass. She steps back and let's us in, Melody is soon sandwiched between my brother and me and it was like she was made for us.

My front was to her back while Aro was in front of her "I'm sure your hand is tired let me use my tongue instead mia Regina" Melody gasped at that making Aro chuckle "she's acting shy but she would love that" but Melody shakes her head probably forgetting that she has her hand in Aro's bigger hand.

But then Melody almost snaps out of her lust filled trance and pushes Aro and I out of the shower "I need to get clean" I growl but then I smell the air and chuckle darkly "we will leave you mia Regina but we will have you soon" I wrap a towel around my waist and walk out.

Melody's POV ~

"Aro I know you're still out there" but he said nothing then I heard his retreating steps, I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. I was also annoyed as I didn't find release yet, so I cleaned my body and left the shower.