8

I accidentally uploaded the last chapter so now I'm trying to catch up, so bare with me.

This chapter will be longer but keep reading I answered one of the request I saw in the comments 😏😏😏😉😉

Jane's PoV ~

I wanted to kill that blood bag, no killing her would be too easy I want her to feel my gift at full force but she just had to be a shield. I look to my brother and I see that he feels the same but since we can't harm her, I see my brother turn to look at Edward letting his gift release and once Edward and Bella are both in it I then turn my gift to Edward. he immediately falls to the floor in pain the disrespecting cow begins screaming "stop it! You're hurting him" Alec rolls his eyes.

Mothers brother turned to look at me and actually smiled seeing Edward in pain "again I know you're a form of supernatural and you don't have to tell me but welcome to the family I see the love between you all and my sister" I was shocked, all of the Volturi were but we saw the care in his eyes "you don't see us as monsters" I say.

He shook his head and sighed "whatever the child of mine has said is dumb for one I'm terrified of my sister so I can't see you as monster. Even then I don't, monster don't love they have no care and all I've seen is respect, love and care from all of you the pack included"

I stopped walking at his words and looked at the kings and I saw they were shocked as well, "Mr Swan can we talk to you" said master Marcus, "please call me Charlie" he smiled following them. Bree then went over to mother and she was crying this made us angrier mother then starts to become water but stops going back into her air form and flys off.

Charlie's PoV ~

"Mr Swan can we talk to you" said the taller man of then three "please call me Charlie" I smiled as I followed them, I'm not as stupid as everyone thinks I can see others follow us, we were probably 5 minutes away and the men stopped each looked at each other then at me "let me formally introduce myself to you, my name is Marcus" said the tallest of the three and just from him I understand why my sister like him.

He is handsome "I'm Aro and I'm like the visual leader of us" he was shorter than Marcus but still tall I nod to him then the blonde steps forward "and I'm Caius" I look at them together and I have to wonder why are they so handsome and where can I find something like them. I chuckle "well you already know me but I'm Charlie it is nice too meet you three" they smiled but I could tell they were tense.

"Just rip the bandaid off, whatever you could say won't change my mind I don't see you as monsters even the one's hiding in the woods" the looked at me shocked, but nodded nonetheless "we are vampires" damn I was way off I thought they were wizards "okay what would you like me to say" the look of shock went through their faces but I chuckled "as I said I had a feeling you were supernatural beings now I know, I only care that you treat my sister right" the blonde steps forward "always" I nod at him hearing the determination in his voice.

"We are also like the kings of the vampires Melody is our soulmate and that makes her the queen" I could tell there was more they wanted to tell me but I walked back to sit with the pack and my sister "you have told me enough let's head back and welcome to the family" they nodded at each other "wait what brother would I be if I didn't threaten my sister boyfriends so, you hurt my sister I will find a way to hurt you" we stared at each other before laughing and walking back.

Meanwhile with everyone else ~

Jacob's PoV ~

As days go by the more and more I can't stand Bella, I can't believe she said what did to Melody then forcing Melody to share her secrets was way too far. I was stuck in my thoughts but when I heard Melody crying I took off feeling this was also my fault, if I wasn't so close to Bella then Melody wouldn't feel like this as I'm leaving I hear everyone call me but I don't stop I even run past Charlie and the vampire kings but I don't stop.