34

Previously on ~
Red Eyes Love Thick Thighs

Melody's PoV ~

Before I could even attempt to run for it Caius and Aro were behind me, screw their vampire speed "now now I think I should be given a chance the brat is annoying" they each chuckled and think Melody think "if you take another no kisses for any of you" the stop and smirk oh no.

Now on ~
Red Eyes Love Thick Thighs

Aro's PoV ~

Now I saw my mate speaking another language each time Marcus gives me his hand, but actually hearing her speak is another thing and she spoke Italian but I knew she spoke other languages as well. I smirk as she thought she could stop us.

I used the air to move my brothers and I closer not taking a step towards her "we didn't take a step now lil darlin so you can't deny us of kisses" she groaned before turning and looking at me, Melody glared and I smiled. Marcus then pulled our mate into his arms "do you remember what I said" she looked down and played with his cloak.

Melody nodded her head "in my defence Isabella is annoying so this shouldn't count" she said while pouting, making Caius and Jasper chuckle "also we don't have time for sex we need to go back to Volterra"

Melody's PoV ~

After I said that they each groaned and I smirk "don't get to smug darlin" Jasper said pulling me from Marcus' arms "I can still make you feel pleasure without touching you" almost instantly I realized what he meant soo I looked down "Yes sir" using his shock I walked to my room.

I soon as I shut my door I hear them all mutter and I could hear them perfectly without using the wind to carry their voices. I mean I'm not that surprised they each bit me, I guess I thought it was going to be more painful from all the stories I heard.

Deciding to take a shower and clear my thoughts, especially with the whole Isabella situation she needs to go but I also felt conflicted about killing her. Isabella is still the mother of Renesmee and Soleilia, and both are still young I try not to kill those with families but this can't go on.

I exit the shower and put a simple summer dress, once I was changed I heard a knock on my door. I open it and I was surprised to see Harmoni getting over my shock I invite her in and she smiles "Melody I really need to speak to you this has been bugging me" I sit down on the sofa in the room and pat the seat next to me.

Harmoni then explain how she thinks I'm her mother, now that was also running through my mind when I first met her she looked like a mix of me and that man. "Harmoni while you do look like me and if you was my child I have so much to make up for but I was told by the hospital staff the stress killed my baby" she laughed "I went back to the hospital I was born at and they told me my mother was killed by the stress and that my father was in prison for holding a girl hostage."

At that I froze before I let my wings out "Harmoni how old are you" I asked her this as my heart was racing "I'm 20 why" 20 years ago matches the time line as I would've been 18. So I asked Harmoni the all important question and she looked at me confused but still answered my question.

"What hospital Harmoni" and she said Forks General and as if she knew what I was thinking we both ran through my house then jumped off the balcony. I was at that hospital faster than when Charlie was hurt when I entered I was so mad but had to stop when the smell of the hospital made me sick.

That's new but now is not the time, walking over to the desk but stop when I see the nurse who there when I woke "you was there 20 years ago and I need the truth today what happened to my baby because you all told me my baby died i see a carbon copy of myself with her father vitiligo in front of me" the woman looked at me scared as she looked around the hospital reception.