10

It's always make me smile when I see people enjoying what I put up and I again apologize for the late update last time.

So why does this story have 12k reads, I'm confused, happy and crying I can't even imagine how it got to this but thank you so much I love you all.

Small flashback
Charlie's PoV ~

I felt weird, I lost my home and all the memories in it but I was also pissed as it was a vampire that attack me. I got so used to being around the pack and the Volturi that I wasn't bothered by the speed and wind the vampires bought with them.

That was until some guy was in my face "I was hired to either harm you but if seen to kill you no hard feelings just doing my job" I was confused until I smelt smoke and I was punched in my chest.

Hoping that I was wrong but I'm sure I heard my ribs break, then I was pushed into the kitchen the guy pulled the fridge making it land on me. Now that hurt like hell, all I can do it wait but I suddenly felt wet I looked down and saw blood "I'm sorry Melody I might see you again" I coughed some blood feeling weak.

I began banging on the floor, then I remembered I had my radio on me and I called for help. Hoping someone would answer I began to loose hope as I blacked out.

Present ~

"Mel's you're hovering I'm okay you saved me" she was still worried so I let it ride out, she was in mother mode and nothing will appease her "Charlie it's only been a few hours and I thought I lost you, I could smell blood no one would tell me anything at first" I sigh knowing she was reliving when she also found out I was hurt badly when she was taken.

I such a bad older brother, I stand and walk to her and grab her face "sis Swans stick together and we are always in each other's heart's nothing will change that" she smiled at me then gave me a evil look. I thought I could escape it.

Melody began slapping my head like cat, each word she spoke came with a hit she basically said 'lord give me the strength to no kill my brother for the heart attack he gave me' once that was over I smile at her as that is my sister.

And while this was happening Marcus and Jasper were just watching and smiling at us before Marcus gets up "Charlie how did that fire happen" and now I'm gonna get the pissed of version of my sister and I'm right in the firing line let me back up just a little bit.

I explain what I remembered, Melody then looked mad and before anyone could speak she took off flying I called Seth and Leah asking if Melody was with them and explained again they said no and then hung up.

"She's probably going to the Cullens" I saw Marcus and Jasper smirk before taking off I didn't want to be involved in that blood shed if she was the reason then my ex-daughter has it coming to her. That's what I thought until Jasper was back in the house and put me over his shoulder and ran with me.

Melody's PoV ~

It's official she's being changed I land in front of the house "come out I know you heard me" I said calmly. The entire coven walked out Carlisle and Esme looked over at Edward and Alice "what's wrong" said Esme but a person was missing "where is Isabella" Edward tried to give me some bullshit story of she had gone out.

I swear I'm gonna burn him, alright the hard way it is "the longer you take to bring me the brat the more limbs you loose" I take an arm from both of them. Rosalie could tell I was mad and looked to her coven mates "what did you do to piss her of" but they both said nothing, "a vampire was hired to kill my brother" 2 wolves emerge from behind me.

Though Edward and Alice continued to say nothing so I gave the wolves the arms "give them to Harmoni to hide" I put a barrier around the 2 with missing arms it was made of air so it was invisible. I looked at Rosalie "sister I want to try something do you trust me" she nodded and walked over to me I place a hand on her stomach and my hand glowed blue.