14

Charlie's PoV ~

I was the first one to wake up, I felt like I could relax and enjoy my peace. Melody told me how the so called honeymoon's was to come up with a plan to change Bella and fake their deaths I'll be honest when Melody told me I shrugged my shoulders, I couldn't find it in my to care. Isabella chose her bed and she seemed to be happy about it, like mother like daughter I guess the only difference now is that if Isabella becomes bored then nothing she can do. That child will learn the true meaning of stuck.

Not realizing that I had zoned out I shook my head to go sit on the porch. I needed a break I stopped my life for Renee and then I got the injury, I even had the dream that Bella would change her mind and come back yeah I was stupid. There was movement behind me causing me to look and I found my sister "Charlie are you okay" I nod at her and she crosses her arms not believing me and causing me to chuckle "I'm as good as I can be, I finally realized that my life was spent trying to win their approval" one thing people didn't know about me except for my sister was that I had abandonment anxiety.

Yeah I know the chief of people with anxiety, I've had it from high school when I got my injury and everything changed. Everyone around me started to distance themselves, and Renee who I was going out with broke up with and then went out with the new quarterback. I felt betrayed and I went through a downward spiral thinking everyone was gonna leave, this is why I'm so thankful for my sister whenever I felt like I was gonna have an anxiety attack she was there and then when Melody got her scholarship for music and left. Melody would fly back to see if I had or problem and called me all the time.

I worked through it and I felt like I got better until Renee up and left taking our daughter with her but I told Melody and she was there for me in a heartbeat. I would do anything for my sister "Melody thank you for everything that you've done for me" Melody looked confused but smiled nonetheless and I smiled back "Charlie you're my brother and mum asked for us to take care of each other. I will always be here for you no matter what supernatural I am" we laughed with each other when my phone began to ring I was shocked to see it was Renee so I answered and put it on the loud speaker.

"She needs to be arrested, I want her charged" I was confused and I looked to Melody who seemed to be feeling the same "I don't know why you've called and ruined my morning" this sends Renee in a long rant before saying that Melody had hurt Phil "okay did you ever ask Melody why she acted like that or asked if it could've been an accident" I roll my eyes getting ready for the bullshit about to leave the woman's mouth. "I know she did it on purpose that monkey..." I hung up don't disrespect my sister like that I hate racism.

My next action was to look at my sister "in my defence he was drunk and tried to pull me after I didn't want to speak to him so I raised my body temperature enough to burn him though more to shock him" oh okay. Wait a minute my head snapped to look back at her but she waved me off so I left it at that, shaking my head I watched the sunrise "sis can you do what you used to at sunrise" she smiled and told me she had something better so I waited. I was surprised to see her make a cello out of water, I trusted my sister and it sounded beautiful.

By the time she was finished everyone was awake and began clapping my sister smiled and I had a plan. Is it gonna embarrass her oh yes it is, Melody opened her eyes and looked at me and when she saw my smile he face blanked "Charlie whatever you're planning to do stop now" I smiled and walked away from her, "my sister wants another child work quick" I then ran inside. I knew I couldn't outrun my sister but I knew she was gonna be cornered by her mates so that gave me a chance. 

Melody's PoV ~

That snitch I can't believe he did that to me before I could even take a step all four of my mates were in front of me "well would you look at the time I gotta go" and I ran away. I could hear the pack laughing and I looked behind me to see Marcus and Jasper so where the hell are the other two? I'm not gonna stop I gonna keep running when I suddenly felt tired, that could only be Jasper "that's cheating" I shout back to him which causes him to laugh but I don't stop running.