11

Melody's PoV ~

I woke and everything the past day came back to me, I was mad at first then I calmed down when I remembered that I saved Charlie. I cuddled into whoever I was laying on just enjoying the quiet and comfort from them "mornin darlin" I giggle at him "morning my warrior" I say as I begin to sit up "well that's a nice view for the morning I need that" I turn to see Marcus staring.

I hide my face in Jasper's neck which causes both men to chuckle at me, they annoy me I get up and walk away leaving them as they begin calling my name. As I was arrived into the kitchen I was suddenly grabbed by my waist.

I let out a quick yelp and looked around a little bit frantically, then my eyes landed on Jasper. I was mad and whacked him with a wooden spoon. Jasper obviously let out hysterical laughter even after I hissed at me and hit his head. "That's not funny Jasper you scared me!" I yelled and turned away with a huff.

Jasper's PoV~

My laughter was reduced to chuckles now and I walked up behind her. "Hehe look I'm sorry darlin" I apologized she hmped and turned her head. She was so cute. "Melody." She still ignored me. "Baby?" He ignored again. Okay now I'm getting annoyed. I grabbed her hair and gently, but roughly turned her body towards me.

"Are you ignoring me, little one" I said with narrow eyes and a little base in my voice. I saw my baby shiver and bare her neck in submission. "No Jasper" she said with attitude I narrowed my eyes more she looked down. I nodded my head and kissed hers. Melody was feisty like a cat, it was amusing to see.

I look over to Marcus who was also smiling at Melody, and I didn't need my gift to tell he truly cared for her. I wrap my arms around her waist "what you eating baby" she shrugged and looked up at my face Melody gasped then put her hand on my face. I was worried then she smiled at me "red suits you more" I smile down at her, now taking in her height as she doesn't have heels on.

We lean our heads togethers and I kiss her head "thank you, darlin. I'm going to Carlisle's for a bit and I'm taking you out tomorrow" I smile at her then take my leave after nodding at Marcus. I run to Carlisle's and hear Alice, todays gonna be a long day.

"I knew you come back to me, wait why are your eyes red" I don't even pay attention to her I walk in and hug Esme who smiles then I wave to Carlisle "omg Jasper have you come to your senses. Alice you were right it was only a matter of time" what is the blood bag talking about I look around and see Rosalie looking pregnant.

I walk over and smile at her "I see it worked, but isn't it a bit quick for you to be that size sis" she nods at what I say "I thought so too but as long as the baby is healthy that's all I care about" Rosalie then looked up at me and smiles "I bet she's loving the red eyes" I chuckle and shrug and sit next to her enjoying my sisters comfort but still missing my mate.

Melody's PoV ~

After Jasper left I looked at Marcus to see him staring, I look down feeling embarrassed but Marcus gently grabs my chin causing me to look at him "La mia bella regina don't hide from me" his voice is so smooth it could be my lullaby I smile at him enjoying his silence and company.

Marcus put his hand in my cheek and I lean into his hand and watch as his gaze softened, "my queen do you want me to send Demitri to track the vampire responsible" I nodded my head "consider it done" I kiss his cheek and whisper thank you. We then hug and just sway to our own song.

"I want you to go to the pack so I can set up for our date, I won't leave you for long and I know those shifters will occupy you" I giggle and nod at that request, it was simple enough. I leave to go get ready but Marcus had other questions lans as he pulls me back in and kisses me, him completely dominating the kiss the kiss began to get heated and Marcus pulls away.