31

Melody's POV ~

I got tired of being in the house but due to the last of my heart still affecting me, the boys refused to let me leave the house. Which has been a pain as the days go by they have slowly been growing into their elemental powers and had become almost as powerful as me.

I was surprised that Caius was the first to nearly master his element from what I was told most fire elementals struggled, but Caius was a natural I could tell that this made Caius happy. While Caius would say he didn't care that he didn't have one, I knew this was a lie.

I had made each of them food as they now eat due to me giving them elemental powers, though as they are vampires first blood is better for them. Like right now they have left to go feed, so what that means is I'm gonna sneak out I'm tired of them trying to keep me in the house. I listened and used the elements to find them and when I could tell they weren't close I put on a simple outfit and flew out of the house.

 I listened and used the elements to find them and when I could tell they weren't close I put on a simple outfit and flew out of the house

(What I had in mind)

As always the flight to the Res wasn't far when I got there I could tell something was wrong, I saw everyone being hostile to a single figure. I was hoping this bitch wasn't that stupid but I thought wrong.

It had to be the brat does she not learn it's been a matter of weeks since the battle. So why the fuck is she here, I took a deep breath and landed "Isabella nothing is here for you leave" she scoffs and rolls her eyes.

I should've killed her ages ago, taking another breather so I don't kill her I look at her like she is stupid when she said "you have mine and Rosalie's daughters" no the hell I don't "where did you even get that idea from" wait that reminds me Rosalie's daughter, I mean Rosalie had shouted at Edward but that was the first I was hearing of it I didn't even know if what I did was gonna be that successful.

And then the child grabbed my leg on the battlefield along with Isabella's disowned child, and now that reminds me of another thing. I completely ignore the brat behind me and ask Seth to bring the child so I could see her.

My sweet boy nodded then went into the house I then started to look around the pack and I saw Rosalie sitting far off to the side trying not to look at me while she held her child "I don't think so miss ma'am, I see you and we will be talking about your child" I heard a booming laugh which obviously belonged to Emmett.

Before I could try to cuss him out I felt a small body hug my leg, she looked up at me and smiled "hi sunshine" she waved at me and then made grabby hands my heart melted. I picked her and she was light, too light for my liking.

Like on the battlefield, she placed her hand on my cheek, the angel told me how she missed me and about the fun she has with the pack and my children. Though I didn't see Alec in the memories she showed me so I looked around "big brother Alec went back to be with Jane mom" Leah spoke and I nodded.

"I'm sorry Miss Melody" I look back to the child in my arms and smiled "there's nothing for you to be sorry about now how about we come up with a name for you" she smiled and hugged me.  I was happy but also sad since she should've had a name already. I thought hard and she perked up when a name went through my mind.