33

Previously on ~
Red Eyes Love Thick Thighs

Melody's PoV ~

"When was you gonna tell me" he started looking at the other members of the pack, does he think that they are gonna save him. I ask him again moving forward with each word "when do I get to meet them" deciding that I had embarrassed the poor boy enough I step back "I'm just messing relax Paul" he sighs then turns to Jacob and chased him.

Now on ~
Red Eyes Love Thick Thighs

Time Skip ~
Two Days Later ~

Marcus' POV ~

For the past couple days the smell around my mate had changed, I was unsure as this is new to us. At first we thought it was due as fully mating and completing the bond but when I use my gift I don't see a change, I was baffled so my brothers and I sat down to discuss the possibilities.

Caius thought it could be stress since our mate found out about the animals, Aro thinks it about the blood singers child, Jasper is in the same boat as me since he can feel her emotions but he's not getting much from them. So Jasper thought it was stress due to her kingdoms.

All were valid arguments but we also felt like we were missing something, my brothers and I weren't the only ones to notice the change in smell. The pack had noticed it too, at this point we were all waiting for one of Melody's children to ask.

So said so done, Seth walks over to Melody and lays on Melody's lap and starts talking "mom you smell different, are you okay" Melody laughs and starts running her fingers through his hair. "I'm fine Seth I promise" we looked at each other and while we were worried we put it to the back of our minds for now.

Unfortunately the peace was broken soon by none other than Isabella "where is she it's bad enough she had an abortion now she's trying to take my daughters" but that was all it took before Harmoni walked over to the blood singer and slapped her hard.

(A/N - who wants to guess why our home girl smells different)

Melody let out a sigh but doesn't move from her seat "I'm too thirsty for this" was all my mate said. Jasper looked at her then walked in front of her looking into her eyes "her eyes are black" we all look at each other and smile. Melody looks at us then stands "I don't have time for her deal with her please" Melody said then walks away heading towards the house.

Melody's POV ~

I'll be honest I'm not surprised that my eyes are black, since they each bit me it was only a matter of time. If anything I more annoyed that Isabella doesn't take a hint I started to walk away not wanting to deal with her when I saw something fly pass me. When I looked it was Harmoni, I raise an eyebrow and turn to see Edward snarling.

Isabella was on the floor and it was obvious that she was losing, Harmoni got up and looked angry "why are you here Isabella, you're not wanted" I say already over this "your trying to steal my daughters and my rightful place" I stopped as I was confused, what rightful place "okay one I didn't steal your daughters you abandoned one and the other ran to me and two what rightful place."

Imagine this girl looks at me like I'm the stupid one, then Edward stepped forward "my child would never run to you of all people" what was that supposed to mean actually never mind, I don't have the energy for them I go to walk away when I heard running "Bella no" if this child touches me she will die.

I turn but unfortunately Edward saved her "damn I was hoping she fucked up" I said out loud with no care then I heard a growl "I would stop you before you even have a chance to kill my mate" I look at Marcus because this boy is stupid. There's a man who can literally see people's bonds and has said in the past that the brat isn't his mate.