Episode 1 part 3

Very dark night, In Na and her boyfriend went out for a night in the construction site of unfinished tall building as they were doing something very naughty on the top floor.
Trespassing this construction site to act like teenagers.

In Na: "You sure nobody is looking at us?"

She asked.

In Na's boyfriend: "Why would anyone can look at us when we're at the top of tall building? It'll be fun, c'mon."

As he replied with chuckle, pulling her down to the floor and she starts lying down on the dirty floor.
When they're getting ready to pull their pants down as they both pulled their pants and underwear down, the creepiest moaning makes a sound from this top building and In Na stops what she's doing with her boyfriend to hear this weird sound.

In Na: "Babe, did you hear something?"

She whispered while looking out, as she touched him to stop at the moment.

In Na's boyfriend: "Hear what??"

As he asked her back.

In Na: "I think there's someone inside of this building, let's do it somewhere else."

She suggested.

In Na's boyfriend: "Babe, I told you, there's no one in here."

As he insisted to leave this building and to kiss her mouth.
The continuing of moaning sound, In Na avoided her boyfriend kiss her mouth.
She's pulling her pants and underwear up and to stand up.

In Na's boyfriend: "Babe, what's wrong?"

In Na: "Hello...?"

As she called out to see if anyone inside of this building.
Her boyfriend sighs.

In Na: "Whoever making this stupid prank, this isn't funny!"

She repeated, as she slowly walking to the sound of moaning when she see no one inside of this construction tall building except for her boyfriend.

In Na's boyfriend: "In Na, you're creeping me out, I didn't hear anything..."

In Na: "Shhhh!"

She whispered, the moaning sound gets louder and louder when she walked closer to that moaning sound and she's breathing heavily.
Suddenly In Na saw a woman with bleeding face popping up closely in front of her face from no where and that woman starting to screech out loud at In Na as In Na starting to scream out loud in fear, falling to her bottom.

In Na's boyfriend: "What's wrong???"

He confused.
In Na quickly went downstair and she stopped at the 2nd top floor to sit down while crying.

In Na: "Babe! Help me!! I'm scared!!!"

She sobbed while shouting.
In Na's boyfriend quickly pull his underwear and pants up and to go downstair to console her.

In Na's boyfriend: "You're acting strange, why are you screaming and crying???"

He confused.

In Na: "Let's get out of here! There's ghost inside..."

She whimpered, as she holds into his shirt.

In Na's boyfriend: "What are you talking about? I don't see any ghosts around here."

As he looked around and he see nothing inside of this tall building at all.