Episode 6 part 6

Suddenly, the black smoke somehow transformed itself to Ma Dong Ki, after the transformation, he grunts in demonic's voice with his emotionless face.
Ma Dong Ki was in his demon form and he stands still while breathing normally.
When the howling wind stops after the ritual successfully, Dong Mi gasping heavily with her tearful face and she slowly touching Dong Ki's cheek.

Ma Dong Mi: "Dong Ki, is that really you...?"

As she softly whined while touching his cheek.
She felt him so real while whining and she can finally get to see her deceased brother's presence but what happen next?
Ma Dong Mi sobbing and hugs Ma Dong Ki as Ma Dong Ki shows no reaction at all.
Suddenly, Dong Mi's daughter came in to her mother's small temple and she falls to her bottom while gasping loudly with her fear expression when she witnessed something evil happen tonight.

Dong Mi's daughter: "M... Mum... Uncle..."

She stuttered while shudder.
Dong Mi starting to turn her face at her daughter.

Ma Dong Mi: "Gu Hyang, what the heck are you doing in here?"

As she asked her with her mad expression, stops hugging Ma Dong Ki.
Gu Hyang got speechless with her fear and sad expression.

Ma Dong Mi: "Shouldn't you be on bed?"

She asked, as she slowly walking towards to her daughter.

Gu Hyang: "Mum, what's going on in here... What are you doing?!"

She stuttered while moving her bottom away from her mother.

Ma Dong Mi: "I know what you just saw but you shouldn't be here."
"Just go back home and you got school tomorrow."

Gu Hyang: "I thought uncle was dead, did you perhaps..."

She stuttered again when she felt so scared seeing her deceased uncle's presence.

Ma Dong Mi: "Uncle was a terrible living revenant as a ghost and pretend you don't see this."
"Just go home."

Gu Hyang: "Mum! This is wrong! Have you gone crazy?! He was not our uncle! It was a monster!!"

She screamed, as she stands up and to start a fight with her mother.
Ma Dong Mi slapped her daughter's face.

Ma Dong Mi: "Stop talking too much."

She begged.

Ma Dong Mi: "Just run away, hurry!"

She yelled, as she pushed her daughter away.
Ma Dong Ki stares at Gu Hyang and Gu Hyang gasped when she saw her dead uncle staring at her.
Dong Ki begins to chase Gu Hyang and Gu Hyang runs away from Dong Ki while she screams out loud.

Gu Hyang: "Mum, stop him! Help me!"

She cried.
Dong Ki caught up on Gu Hyang and to go inside of Gu Hyang's body as Dong Ki disappeared.
Gu Hyang groaned while falling down and she's retching.

Ma Dong Mi: "Gu Hyang!"

She cried.
Gu Hyang grunting in demonic's voice and her tummy got lifted up in the air while she lost her conscious.
Gu Hyang twisted her legs, hands and neck like a zombie while floated away from ground.

Ma Dong Mi: "Gu Hyang, no! Please don't hurt your niece, please!"

She sobbed loudly.
Gu Hyang floats down to the ground as she stands normally, her eyes starting to change into demon's eyes while she looks so different than before.

Gu Hyang (Ma Dong Ki): "Hello, noona, I must complete my revenge."

Ma Dong Mi: "I understand what you mean but I cannot allow you to do that."