Final Episode: The Disturbing Story of Demon Prey

[Narrative POV]
Before when Wang Shik haven't met his biological mother Pak Mi yet, so Pak Mi has been preying on random people like tourist people and hikers at Jeju island.
When she prey on people, she dragged people to her house and to sap their soul to rotten skin until they die, Pak Mi was just like Park Tul Long.
Scientist does not believe in anyone or anything that can sap people into rotten skin to death.
Why Pak Mi killed lot's of people from Jeju island as a blue flame demon of demon species?
It's because she was allergic to eating foods as a pure blue flame demon, so she got no choice but to eat people only if she wants to avoid dying of starvation.
She can only eat people's spirit soul, but she was unable to eat people's flesh and blood, including animals.
Pak Mi can also eat animal's spirit soul too but animal's spirit soul wasn't her favorite food, people was her only favorite food.
So many missing victims lately at Jeju island, including foreigner people who went to holiday at Jeju island as well, it's all because of Lee Pak Mi who sapped their soul to death.
[End of narrative POV, Final Episode]

What a lovely day at Jeju island, Wang Shik and Dal Pi caught a ship to Seoul just to enjoy the ride.
Wang Shik is standing outside looking at the view when he is on the ship sailing on the sea.
Dal Pi walking towards to Wang Shik and to lean his elbow on a fence of ship.

Wang Shik: "Dad, lend me your phone, I need to call Yeji."

He said.

Dal Pi: "Where is your phone?"

He asked, viewing the view of the sea on a boat.

Wang Shik: "My phone got broken, can I borrow your phone?"

He replied, and then he asked.
Dal Pi is giving Wang Shik his phone and Wang Shik is calling Yeji now.

Yeji: "Hello?"

As she answered her phone at her house.

Wang Shik: "It's me, Mateo, my phone is broken so I used my dad's phone."

As he said on his phone.

Yeji: "Oh, are you feeling okay?"

She asked.

Wang Shik: "I'm okay, I got treated well at the hospital so doctor said I'm okay to go home."

He replied.

Yeji: "That's a relieve, how is your biological family? Did you had a good time reunion with them?"

She exhaled.

Wang Shik: "They seem to be okay, I'm going back home soon."
"I'm on the boat right now, I will call you when I get back home."

Yeji: "Okay, call me when you're home, I will come and see you."

Wang Shik: "Yeji."

He said, Yeji listening to her phone again.

Yeji: "Yes?"

Wang Shik: "You know that I always love you, right?"
"Even though we don't hang out much."

Yeji: "Say what? Just do what you need to do, but when am I going back to work with you? No vengeful spirit lately?"

She wondered.

Wang Shik: "I tell you when I sense... th.. e... en..."

Yeji could not hear Wang Shik when his voice got distorted.

Yeji: "Hello?? What did you say?"

Wang Shik: "Ca... n... yo... u... h... ear..."