Episode 10 part 3

At 7:00pm later, Priest Wang Shik and Nun Yoon Seo is on their adventure way to Koryeo high school with a female student named Kim Mun Dong.
Standing outside of school building and to start entering the school as there is no one inside of this school.
Priest Wang Shik's old school reminds him of his good old day with Bae Sujin as he often walk with her outside after school.
He also remembered that the teacher used to force them cleaning the floor as their punishment too, while Wang Shik and Sujin laughing in joy.

Yoon Seo: "What's with your thoughtful mind? Chop chop."

She said, as Yoon Seo and Mun Dong already walked far ahead than Wang Shik.
Wang Shik stops thinking about his nostalgic time at his high school and to continuing to follow Yoon Seo and Mun Dong's lead.
Wang Shik doesn't feel good when this school made him miss Sujin a lot, cannot seem to focus catching the demon here in high school.
"Wang Shik, pull your sleeve down and fix your sock properly." As Sujin fixing his both sleeves and socks by herself when it is recess break at school.
"I'm doing okay, it's okay..." He spoke.
"I'm just caring about you, because you will be my future husband soon." As she continuing to fix his sock up properly and to tied his shoe laces on.
When Wang Shik continue to walk with Mun Dong and Yoon Seo, he kept thinking about his ex girlfriend and he looks around the school to see if there's demon lust inside who tries to hurt Mun Dong.

Mun Dong: "Please be careful... Its dangerous..."

She breathed heavily, holding onto Yoon Seo's sleeve.

Yoon Seo: "It's okay, Mun Dong-shi."

She whispered, touching on Mun Dong's arm.

Yoon Seo: "Mateo, can you use your clairvoyance to see if there's energy nearby here?"

She asked.

Wang Shik: "Okay."

He replied, closing his eyes to see if there's any spirit energy nearby him.
He closed his eyes while walking as he's still searching for the energy that he needs to catch.

Mun Dong: "Why is he closing his eyes while walking? Will he gonna hit his head against the wall when he can't see?"

She confused.

Yoon Seo: "No, he is searching the demon for you and he has psychic power to sense the spirit energy."

Mun Dong: "How so? So he doesn't need any machine to search for the ghost like other ghost hunters?"

Yoon Seo: "No, he just have magic as a medium, a very special psychic and priest."

Mun Dong: "This looks similar to Sell Your Haunted House Kdrama but I see..."

She nodded.
The three of them continuing to walk in the corridor of high school building as they slowly went upstair.
Wang Shik continuing to close his eyes as he's still searching for the eerie energy.
Wang Shik begins to take his trinket of cross out from his pocket, just in case the evil spirit might jump in surprise.
The eerie energy is nearby Wang Shik as Wang Shik still closing his eyes, he kept hearing distorted voice everywhere around him to make him feel uncomfortable.
But he saw no evil spirit here but he can still hear the demonic's voice.
Wang Shik panting as he doesn't feel so good, always turning his body around like crazy as something makes him flustered in panic.

Yoon Seo: "Mateo, what's wrong?"

She asked, both of them eye sighting at Wang Shik going crazy.
"GO TO HELL, YOU DIRTY WHORE!" As a random demonic's voice yelled at Wang Shik, quickly gasping out loud with his eyes open.
Wang Shik cannot seem to focus on his channelizing with his clairvoyance of his ability.