Episode 15 part 6

When Wonyoung continuing to fight against Necromaz at Oblivion Hole of Hell nation, Wonyoung panting as she got so tired of fighting against that giant creature by herself and everyone has been watching Wonyoung fighting against Necromaz from the tv and from the portal warp livestream.
She can still hear people shouting for her to cheer her up, Wonyoung making her angry face while grunting and to steady her power against that monster.

Necromaz suddenly recharging the fire of orange color flame as Necromaz burning itself.

Wonyoung: "What it's doing???"

She confused, looking up at the airborne creature recharging its strange scary power.
At the altar church when they continuing to watch Wonyoung's fight against the giant creature...

Eu Ji: "Wonyoung, no! If Necromaz hits you with Supernova Beam, you'll be dead into ashes!"
"Come back to the portal warp and retreat now!"

Sister cried.
Wonyoung refuses to listen to Sister Eu Ji as she still wants to fight with Necromaz.

Yuna: "Wonyoung! Run back to portal warp! It's gonna shoot you with Supernova Beam, hurry up before it's done recharging!"
"Supernova Beam was a one hit K.O move!!"

She shouted.
Wonyoung got an idea as she gasps in her surprise expression, she remembered that Elderly Nun taught her mirror coat when she was a little kid.
"Nothing can hurt you as long you use mirror coat." Said the granny nun.
"What does mirror coat do?" As child Wonyoung asked.
"Mirror coat can protect you as a shield when a gun shoots you, but after that, the shield will reflect and bounce the ammo back to the enemy so the enemy can get shot instead of you." As Elderly Nun spoke.

Wonyoung: "I know I may sound crazy but I'm not sure if mirror coat will work against Supernova Beam, I will try to risk for my life rather than running away."

As she talked inside of her head while looking up at Necromaz slowly recharging its Supernova Beam power.

Yuna: "Wonyoung! Are you fucking crazy?! It's a K.O move that would kill you in one hit!!!"
"Run back to the portal warp now, Hyun Seo is nearly dying of waiting for you!"

O move that would kill you in one hit!!!""Run back to the portal warp now, Hyun Seo is nearly dying of waiting for you!"