Episode 8: Fatal of Lost Child

(Prologue scene)
That day when Hyang Mu was at home with her parents, Hyang Mu likes to go outside and play but she found a stray kitten.
Her parents was watering the garden and Hyang Mu is chasing a little kitten.

Hyang Mu's mother: "Hyang Mu, don't go too far."

As she called out.

Hyang Mu: "Okay, umma."

When her parents still doing their job on their garden and plants, it took so long for Hyang Mu to come back home...

Hyang Mu's mother: "Honey, what took Hyang Mu so long?"

She worried while sighing.

Hyang Mu's father: "I know right? She will come back home when she got bored."

As he replied while cutting the bushes.
When Hyang Mu was inside of the well, she screams out loud when she saw many moving rotten hands from the water so she quickly climbing up the well but many hands grabs her down so she can get pull down under the water and die here.
Suddenly, Hyang Mu's mother heard her daughter screaming as she was not sure if it's her voice or not.

Hyang Mu's mother: "Honey, did you hear that???"

She worried.

Hyang Mu's father: "Hear what???"

Hyang Mu's mother: "Honey, I don't feel so good about it, I think I heard our daughter is calling for us."

As she took her gloves off and just to walk off away to find her daughter.

Hyang Mu's father: "Hey, let's go together."

Time skipped later, Hyang Mu's parents is looking for Hyang Mu now.

Hyang Mu's mother: "Hyang Mu!"

She shouted.

Hyang Mu's father: "Hyang Mu! It's time to eat lunch!"

As he shouted too.
When her parents walked too far from their house, Hyang Mu's father closed a lid on a well.
When many of rotten hands dragging Hyang Mu down under the water, Hyang Mu saw her father up there but her father didn't see her down the well there.

Hyang Mu: "Daddy!"

She cried, she got drowned under the water and have passed away.
The sudden moment, it was very dark, cold and painful for Hyang Mu when her father left her alone in this dark well when her father closed a lid on a well to ignore her daughter inside of a well.
When Hyang Mu slowly got drowned under the water, many of water ghosts let go of Hyang Mu and to swim away from Hyang Mu while they're shrieking in ghost's voice.

Hyang Mu: "My dad abandoned me... He hated me..."

As she talked in her head while she got passed away for drowning under the water, deep down to the bottom of sea.
It's been more than hour that they couldn't find their daughter so they called the reinforcement polices to search for their missing daughter who was an 8 year old girl.
"Hyang Mu!" As her father shouted while polices was looking for a missing child.
Her mother sobbing and falls to her knee as she nearly fainted.
"Aigoo my poor baby!" She wailed, her husband is consoling to her now.
Now that the papers about missing child called Kim Hyang Mu is everywhere in South Korea but nobody seems to know where Kim Hyang Mu was.
Hyang Mu's parents has been passing the papers for everyone in the town so they can find their daughter.

Hyang Mu's mother: "Please call us if you seen my daughter, thank you!"

As she begged with her sad face.

Hyang Mu's father: "Please find my daughter, we'll reward you $5,000, thank you."

He begged, but so many people tossed a paper down after receiving a paper from Hyang Mu's parents as they do not care about finding Hyang Mu at all.