Episode 12 part 6

Yeji: "Wait, so I'm going to be alive on earth until I die of growing old...?"

She surprised, as she asked the satan.

Baphomet: "Of course, my great niece and nephew."

He chuckled.

Baphomet: "By the way, Hwang Yeji, you are my descendant as a family tree and no wonder why I found you familiar when I first saw you."

He spoke.

Yeji: "What do you mean?"

She frowned.

Baphomet: "You have the same blood from my uncle at Gojoseon era, my father's big brother."
"So my blood has been running down to your vein."

Yeji: "Okay....? But whatever, just bring me back to earth, I miss my mum already."

Hyunjin: "Me too, gramp!"

Baphomet: "Okay, okay, just go to that entrance over there and find your way out to the earth."
"It's at above so below, that's where you find earth."

Yeji: "I mean don't you have any magic power to make us wake up on earth?!"

Baphomet: "You will wake up on earth after you reach above so below."

Wang Shik: "What do you mean above so below?"

He confused.

Baphomet: "Right now, we all up side down at below your earth place, so we're at underneath the earth but as in upside down."
"Opposite dimension, you know..."

Hyunjin: "Okay, we get what you mean now."
"Let's go to that entrance there, we need to go now, bye."

As he hold Yeji to fly up higher to that rocky wall of entrance.

Hyunjin: "I'll come back for you, wait here, Father."

Baphomet: "Father."

He spoke, Wang Shik turned his face at Baphomet.

Baphomet: "I need you to catch the vengeful spirit after you landed on earth."
"Or else other innocent people will be in great danger."

He added.

Wang Shik: "Do you know what happen on earth? Like who was the vengeful spirit and how did the vengeful spirit haunt the people?"
"What is their true grudge?"

Baphomet: "You're a fast learner indeed, young priest, but I don't know in detail but I can sense energy as a psychic like you."

Wang Shik: "Just call me medium than psychic."

Baphomet: "Whatever, kid, I just want you to catch that vengeful spirit that I just sensed it with my clairvoyance ability."
"I can feel my strong hatred against that energy that I don't know how to explain."
"If you can't find that energy, I can help you to find that energy."
"We are on the same page now."

Wang Shik: "Thank you, I will catch that vengeful spirit that you told me to, but promise me not to hurt innocent people on earth again."
"I don't trust you as my friend yet."

Baphomet: "I am not your friend, I am Hwang Yeji's ancestor and you will be my great niece's future husband."
"I saw her kissed you, I think her sincere was too strong for you."

Hyunjin flew down on a stadium platform again.

Hyunjin: "Father, it's time to go home now."