Chapter 7: Wedding Plans

The first half of the chapter will be part of the story and the second half will be details of their wedding

Carlos POV

It feels so great to have my memory back. I feel so bad for not remembering Penny for those few days and it pains me to think what she went through. Especially while I was in a coma.

I walked into the kitchen and started breakfast. She was up late last night, trying to get the baby to sleep so I stepped in and within 4 minutes the baby was asleep.

I was almost finished with breakfast when she came downstairs in nothing but her pajamas. "Goodmorning mi amor. Did you sleep well?" I asked. She nodded and took a seat at the kitchen table.

"Breakfast is served," I said and put the plate in front of her. "Thanks so much for the breakfast my love," she said and gave me a kiss.

We ate our breakfast while talking about our wedding. Questions were asked between the both of us like

Who should we invite?
How many people should we invite?
When will we have it?
What are the colors gonna be?
Where will it be held?
Who will be our maid of honor and best man?

We decided on a small wedding. Nothing too fancy and expensive. Only close friends and family will be invited. No press will be allowed because we decided that we wanna remember it in our hearts and not on social media. That's exactly why I love this woman.

The rest of the week was like this. Planning our wedding, looking after the baby and training in the gym in the basement.

Luckily I don't have a race this week but only next week. I am so excited to be doing what I love again. Racing, Clara and Penny is my definition of a dream come true. I have amazing friends and family. What more could I ask for?

Wedding Plans

Guests list

Penny and Lando's parents
Carlos' parents
Lando Norris plus 1
George Russell plus 1
Max Verstappen plus 1
Lewis Hamilton plus 1
Daniel Ricciardo plus 1
Charles Leclerc plus 1
Mick Schumacher plus 1
Sergio Perez plus 1
Arthur Leclerc plus 1
A few close family members of Penny and me

The color of the wedding is going to be blue and gold.

It will be held in England.

The date will be the 4th of July.

The maid of honor will be Penny's cousin Heidi and the bestman will be Lando.