Chapter 12: Wedding bells

Penelope POV

Today is the day! I'm getting married to the love of my life. I can't wait to walk down the aisle and stand beside him while making vows to one another.

The girls got ready and after a while it was time for me to get ready as well. All the ladies were gathered in the living room of my parents home.

I got dressed very slowly so that the photographer could capture every moment of it. After an hour of so, I was ready along with the girls.

We got in the car and the driver started driving to the church. When we got there, everyone was already inside. There was a lot of cars.

The girls walked in and my dad looked at me with a smile. I smiled at him in return and we walked into the church. Everyone stood up and admired me when I came in. Carlos had tears in his eyes.

My father gave me away at the altar and we began the ceremony. After all the vows were said and the I do's were settled, it was time for the party.

Carlos and I opened the dance floor with One Direction's You and I. Everyone was having a good time while dancing and fooling around. "Welcome to the rest of our life together," Carlos whispered into my ear.

I know this chapter is very very short but it is the final chapter and I didn't have any more ideas. Thanks for all the support you've given me on this book.

I will be starting a new book soon. I just have to work on ideas. All I know is that it's gonna be a Lando Norris book.