Chapter 1:Part 1

She sat still in her stool, taking a deep breath. 'New town, new me... Come on Natalie, you've got this' she thought to herself, slowly sipping on her beer, closing her eyes as she heard a long whistle in her direction. Ignoring it, she carried on drinking, just for her eyebrow to twitch a little as she heard a man remark, "Damn bitch. Pretending as if she's too good for me. She's lucky she's got a fine ass on her or else I would have smacked her sideways by now."

Natalie's eyebrow twitched again and she abruptly stood up, pointing her finger at the man. "You kiss your mother with that mouth? I suggest you shut your trap before I shut it for you!" She said through gritted teeth, the man laughing and standing up, standing directly infront of her. Her nose scrunched up as the smell of booze and cheap cologne filled her nose, her eyes squeezing shut as she prepared for a slap.

"Oi! No real man lays his hands on a lady you sick fuck!" There was a sudden crash and thud then shouting, Natalie slowly peaking open one eye. Infront of her stood two men, shoulder to shoulder, one with raised fists. This one had ginger hair, his face covered in freckles, his brown eyes narrowed as he glared at the man at his feet. The other had the same freckles and brown eyes, though his hair was a shade of almost midnight black, big muscular arms folded across his chest.

'Good lord...How tall are these giants? Ginger must be at least 6'3... Shit and the other looks around 6'6...' she thought to herself, staring in pure shock at the two men infront of her, blinking a little as she saw the man on the floor get up. "You ginger headed freak! I should wring your neck!" The man spat and leapt at him, just to have a ham sized fist meet his face, knocking him back, the drunkard falling unconscious to the floor, the man with black hair shaking his hand a little after hitting the man, the brothers then turning to look at Natalie.

"Are you alright ma'am? That fella didn't hurt ya, did he?" The ginger asked, taking his hat off and holding it against his chest. "Uhm... No.. I'm... I'm okay. I'm Natalie, by the way. Natalie Marshall" she replied, slowly taking in the two mens features now that she could see them properly, the ginger then smiling with a nod. "Nice to meet ya sweetheart! I'm Chuck Leroy, this here is my brother Brandy. Don't mind him, he don't speak much but he's a big softie" he chuckled, his brother blushing a little in embarrassment and giving a small nod.

"So you must be the new gal in town. It's a pleasure to meet a women as beautiful as you... Listen sweetheart, we don't mean to pry but... We noticed ya truck outside don't got no furniture in it... Ya got anywhere to go?" Chuck then added softly, both his and his brothers expressions gentle and filled with concern. Natalie blinked a little as she realised they were staring at her, rubbing the back of her neck a bit awkwardly. "Yeah, you're right... I don't have a house yet... But it's okay! I-I don't mind sleeping in my car till I have enough cash together to buy my own place!" She replied with an awkward chuckle, the brothers both sharing a look before looking back at her.

"Listen, Miss Natalie... We know you aint got no reason to trust us. We're complete strangers to ya... But we gotta atleast offer. We don't wanna see a pretty lady like you havin' to sleep out in her car when we got a perfectly fine spare room back on our farm house" Chuck said with a small smile, Brandy smiling a little too to reveal a gap between his two front teeth.

"Wait... You're offering... That I come live with you?" Natalie questioned, just repeating what he had told her, the two brothers nodding while the women slowly processed things before she took a deep breath. She had to trust her gut and her gut said... Yes. These two were like angels that suddenly appeared in her life, encased in two gorgeous bodies and she was not about to get rid of the chance she was given.

"You know what... Sure! Who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth?" She smiled and chuckled as she noticed both the males expressions light up with excitement. "Great! We'll take ya to our farm now!" Chuck chuckled and lead the trio outside to the pickup truck the brothers shared.

Brandy was the one to hesitate, whispering something in his brothers ear, Chuck rolling his eyes before looking over at Natalie. "Brandy here says he doesn't wanna make you uncomfortable, so you can decide who drives us all back, since you're our guest and get to sit in the passanger seat" the ginger stated, causing Natalie to giggle some. "It's alright Brandy, you can drive. I don't mind."

With those two simple sentences, Chuck jumped up into the back of the truck, Brandy opening the passanger door and holding it open for Natalie, closing it again once she was inside before climbing in on the drivers side. Starting up the engine, it roared to life before it turned to a comfortable, steady hum, the pickup truck pulling out of its parking spot and driving steadily through the small town to a dirt road.

On a sign along a long stone wall, it said, "Leroy Family Farm, since 1638." As they passed through the gate, Natalie found herself gasping with astonishment as the air around them shimmered, almost as if they had gone through a barrier of sorts. For now, she didn't question it, keeping her eyes on the white farm house they were steadily approaching on the end of the long dirt road.