Intermission (1)

First of all,

Secondly, this is just for some quick updates and fun facts over the story and characters!

I promise you'll get a new part as soon as I get the chance to. I'm rather preoccupied currently with preparing for school, thus I don't get much time to try and write. Thankfully I have a few wonderful people over on discord giving me plenty of ideas for more fun chapters in future.

To make up for the fact you're not getting a part today, I'll tell you some things about the characters and Fae Valley that I doubt I'll be able to fit into the story!

(1)Lucy 'Lucky' May is very superstitious. Some friends and I have the running joke that Chuck Leroy was once tricked into thinking she was holding a dress up party on a Friday the 13th and came to her shop dressed up as Jason. Needless to say, she did not speak to him for a week.

(2) Dante 'Unlucky' May was once in a band with Ford Leroy. As teenagers, despite the wishes of his adoptive mothers, Dante would hold band practice in their garage and rope his younger sister into singing for them.

(3)The forest surrounding Fae Valley can be considered similar to the ocean. The deeper you go, the darker it becomes and the more eery and big the creatures become.

(4) Things such as werewolves, vampires and others do exist in this universe however most live in society like normal human beings.

(5)Witch doctors in this universe are more common than normal doctors, even more socially excepted. One of Dante and Lucy's mothers are a witch doctor.

(6)Some of the character heights and ages!

Brandy- 6'6, 32

Ford-6'4, 30

Chuck-6'3, 27

Dante-6'', 32

Eddie-5'11, 37

JD (you'll meet him later in the story)-5'9, 34

Natalie- 5'8, 29

Missy- 5'6, 37

Lucy-5'5, 27

(7)Some of the characters nationalities/languages!

Natalie is half spanish. Thus she can speak english and spanish.

Eddie is mexican. He can speak spanish, english, mandarin and portuguese.

Dante is half german. He can speak russian and german. He learnt it as a hobby and to freak out his sister.

Lucy is half german and can speak english and german.

Missy is learning spanish and mandarin from her husband.

(8)Some of the characters occupations/abilities!

Eddie is an engineer and mechanic. He has a PhD degree in Engineering.

Natalie is an ex-soldier. After the army, she went back to school and got a masters degree in culinary arts.

Chuck took courses in carpentry.

(9) Characters birthdays!

Brandy
14 February

Chuck
24 April

Ford
19 January

Natalie
29 September

Missy
7 July

Eddie
10 November

Lucy
21 December

Dante
21 June

JD
17 August

Well, thank you everyone for reading my story so far, I hope you'll stick by through the rest of this story I have planned!