Chapter 1: Part 2

"Champ! Where are you boy?" Chuck called as he jumped out of the truck, tapping a light rhythm against the metal as his brother shut off the engine and got out too. Natalie was about to climb out, yet to her surprise Brandy had beat her to her door, opening it for her. Thanking him, she got out, eyes lighting up as the fluffiest dog she'd ever seen before ran straight to her, excitedly jumping around, trying to lick at her face, causing her to giggle.

"Oh yeah, sorry we didn't warn ya about him sweetheart. This is Champ, our herd dog. He looks all big and scary but in reality? I kinda doubt there's even a brain up there" Chuck laughed, getting Champ to lay down. The fluffy dog was clearly a mixed breed, Chuck then explaining that they rescued him from a fighting ring when he was just a pup. Natalie sighed a little as she heard this yet nodded, gently rubbing the dogs head.

"Say, I have a dog too back home. My dad's going to be bringing her and some of my other stuff through once I'm settled. That okay?" She questioned as she stood back up again, both nodding to her. Brandy gave a small wave goodbye as he then walked off to one of the pastures, Chuck shaking his head some with a small chuckle. "Wanna tour of the house?" He offered, ruffling her hair a bit.

Natalie rolled her eyes and fixed her hair before nodding, though she couldn't help but smile as she followed the ginger into the house, slowly taking in each feature of the house, pausing as they finally reached her room. It was big, with its own connected bathroom, a beautiful queen sized bed with soft cream hangings situated against the wall in the bend of the room. Two bayside windows with a view of the snow capped mountains bathed the room in a golden light, an intricately carved wooden cabinet and dresser standing against the far wall.

'I must have entered a fairytale... This is far too good to be true...' she thought breathlessly, walking over to the bed and running her hands over the soft woolen blanket that had been tossed over the duvet.

"Do you like it?..." A soft voice behind her said almost anxiously and she startled, completely forgetting she wasn't alone in the room. Tripping over the wooden trunk infront of the bed, she was about to fall back when a set of strong, firm hands caught her by the waist. She peeked open one of her eyes just to stare straight up at Chuck who was staring back at her, blushing as he realized how he had caught her and quickly set her right, clearing his throat a bit as he let go of her. "S-Sorry... I didn't m-mean to catch ya like that" he mumbled, so embarrassed even the tips of his ears were pink.

Natalie giggled a little as she noticed this, sitting down on the bed. ' Cute...'

"Yeah, the room is amazing Chuck. And there's no need to worry, I know you were just trying to help" she said calmly and he nodded some, rubbing his finger sheepishly over the bridge of his nose. "I better go get your car. Brandy's out in the horse pasture if ya need anything, Champ can keep ya company till I'm back, k?" He smiled, catching her car keys as she tossed them to him. He tossed her a playful wink before leaving the room, ducking ever so slightly to get through the low door way.

"Man... Is this heaven?" Natalie found herself mumbling as she watched him leave, then looking down at Champ sitting obediently at her side. "Let's go see what Brandy is up to, alright?" Getting up, she walked out of the room and closed the door behind her, gradually finding her way down the stairs and back out of the house, pausing to smile as she could see Brandy some what in the distance, the tall man brushing some horses.

Walking over, she giggled as she watched Champ run over to him, the older of the two brothers picking the big dog up with ease like a big baby. Now that she was closer, she blushed apon noticing he was shirtless but she rather didn't say anything, blushing heavily before she cleared her throat a little. He startled apon seeing her, quickly placing Champ back down and stepping back behind the horse he had been brushing.