Chapter Two

Hi it's Lily here (Love_is_easy_mcfly) Just to say, well enjoy...

Vote, comment?

Jai's POV

"What are you talking about Mum, we don't have a sister?" Beau said blankly

"You do, but your Dad took her away from us when she was a baby, and moved away with her"

Woah, this was a lot to take in

"Who is she?" Luke asked

"Her name is Maiya, she's 14 and she lives in England" Mum said

We were all just sat there, trying to take it all in.

"Why did you let Dad take her?" Beau asked sounding pissed

"I tried to get her back, but they moved away, I only just found out where" Mum told him

"Well you could've tried harder" Beau said coldly, slamming his chair into the table and storming out of the room.

Mum looked really upset, so Luke and I hugged her.

"Don't worry, he'll calm down, it's just a shock" Luke said, trying to calm Mum down.

"Is she coming to live with us?" I asked

"Do you want her to?" She asked, sounding more happier.

Me and Luke both nodded.

"Well then, lets try and get her back" Mum said.

**********************

Maiya's POV

"Wake up!" Charlie shouted at me, then jumped on me.

"Fine, I'm up!" I said getting out of bed.

Hi, I'm Maiya. I'm 14, but quite short for my age. I have green eyes and I'm quite tanned. I live with my 'Dad', he's never here because of his job but on the plus side his job pays well so we have a really big house. I live with my Dad and and two 'Brothers' in England. Charlie and Sam aren't really my brothers. The're Dad's ex-girlfriend's kids. She was MENTAL she only went out with Dad for the money, then just fucked off one day and left Charlie and Sam with us, we never heard from her again. I didn't care though, I wasn't by myself all day like I used to be. Charlie had brown hair and brown eyes, and was the same age as me, he did a lot of sports and was obviously taller than me. Sam was 18 and had dark brown hair and brown eyes, he spends most of his time making youtube videos, yes I am talking about Sam Pepper.

(A/N I know none of that Sam Pepper stuff is true, so just pretend)

"We're going to Jack's party today" Charlie reminded me, then trudged out of my room. Charlie was one of my best friends, so we had the same group of friends.

I had a shower, to shave my legs, as it was a pool party. I put my light blue Jack Wills bikini on, then put an oversized Foo Fighters top on over. I put some small denim shorts on, I tied my hair up into a messy bun and put my sunglasses on. I put a towel in a bag then walked downstairs to where Charlie was waiting.

"Ready?" He asked

"Yep" I said. We walked down the road to Jack's house, we lived on a really posh estate with massive houses, most of them had pools, including Jacks.

We just walked straight into his house, as his parents were always working as well. We walked to the pool room at the back of the house. It was a massive room with deckchairs round the sides. It was heated and tiled and one of the walls was made out of glass, so you could see the whole of the massive garden.