Chapter Eleven

WHY HELLO, SORRY I'M RATHER HAPPY IT IS I LILY (LOVE_IS....)

ENJOOOOOOOOOOY

Sorry, just shut me up, please.

Maiya's POV

I woke up to the pleasant sound of my alarm, and dragged myself out of bed, well today is day one of being a slut, suck shit Beau.

I got ready, I rolled up my skirt, did my make-up with lots of eyeliner and mascara.

I went into the kitchen and got some breakfast, luckily it was empty so no-one could make me change my appearance.

I finished getting ready, and walked to school.

I walked into school, and I could feel people looking at me, the girls were whispering "slut", but the boys didn't seem to mind.

I walked to the field and saw Cameron and his mates sat at their bench.

"Ooh, what happened here" Ryan said

"What?" I asked

"You got even hotter" He said

The bell went, so we all started to walk to our next lesson, I got up to follow Cameron, but Ryan stopped me.

"Where are you going?" Ryan asked

"With Cameron, we have English" I said

"No, you're coming with me" He said. 

I stayed where I was until it was just me and Ryan, I didn't feel very safe and I really wanted to be with Cameron right now, but I had to do this to get back at Beau.

"So, Maiya" He said

"Um, yeah?" I said

"I want you to be my girl" He said in quite a fierce voice.

"Okay" I said quietly

He put his arm round my waist, It made me feel really uncomfortable, but he walked me to my classroom. 

"Meet me at the end of the field at break" He said

"Okay" I said, as he kissed me goodbye, I really didn't like it, but I put up with it.

I walked into the classroom and the teacher looked at me.

"Ah, look who finally showed up, another Brooks" The teacher said, like a total bitch

Well, if she was going to behave like that, I could do it as well, getting suspeneded would piss Beau off.

"Maiya Brooks, over there" She said pointing to the seat next to Cameron. She pronounced my name wrong, probably on purpose, she said my-a, when it was may-a

"It's Maiya" I said saying my name properly. I sat down next to Cameron.

"Well, Maiya, aren't you going to apologise for being late?"

"Sorry I'm late" I mumbled

"Why are you late?" She asked

"Because I didn't really want to be here" I said

"GO AND SIT BY YOURSELF, IT YOU SAY ANYTHING ELSE YOU CAN GO TO THE HEADTEACHERS OFFICE" She shouted. I picked up my stuff and moved to the back

**********After English**************

I walked out as fast as I could and met Ryan o the field, I wanted to be with Cameron, but that wasn't going to annoy Beau as much.

"Hi Maiya" Ryan said

"Hi" I said back

Ryan pulled a joint out of his bag, and smiled at me. He lit it up and took a few drags, then I started to breathe in the horrible stuff, I turned around quickly and saw James and his mates walking straight over to us.......

Shit.

Okay, sorry it's short but I just wanted to update