Chapter Twelve

IWontGiveUpOn_Milk here :D

----

As I quickly gave Ryan back the joint as I sort myself out before James came over. “What are you doing with him?” James asked disgusted of what he is witnessing. “Also what are you wearing?” He said signalling to my clothes.

“Beau said that I should be a slut so I am. I am doing him a favour and because he’s my friend so BACK OFF” I snapped at James. I felt guilty saying that last bit to James because he has done so much for me but just now I am not in the mood with him. He looked at me and glared at Ryan.

“I will see you when you get back to your house” He said and walked away. I watched him walk back to his friends until I averted my gaze to Ryan’s horrible smirk.

“Now that we are alone maybe we can discuss some little plans of our own?” He smirked at me licking his lips.

“Ryan I don’t want to be your girlfriend because… I don’t know you well enough so please just let me go to class now” I pleaded.

“Nobody lets down Ryan so you are going to do exactly what I tell you bitch” He snapped. As he moved closer I kicked him in the man parts and ran off towards the building sorting myself out on the way.

I waited at Cameron’s locker until the bell went signalling to next class and thankfully I have it with him. “Hey Maiya what are you doing here?” He asked.

“I need to stay away from Ryan” I said suddenly scared.

“Why? He’s my best friend” He said.

“He wants to discuss ‘plans’ with me and ordered me to be his girlfriend but I kicked him in the balls so he doesn’t have to mess with me again and I just want to say that I do want to still hang out with you but when he’s there I can’t so I guess this is goodbye” I said walking off towards my next class.

“Wait” Cameron shouted from behind me. “Maybe I can take a break of him for a while” He said smiling.

“Cool wanna come round to place tonight, my mum- Gina is making the best Italian Spaghetti Bolognaise?” I asked. He nodded his head as we linked arms and walked to class.

After school I was in suitable clothing now with Cameron’s hoodie on and I pulled my skirt down until it was about over my knees. We get inside and Beau was glaring at Cameron. “What’s HE doing here?” He empathised the he.  

“He is staying round for dinner if you like it or not”

“I don’t like him begin here, do you know what he has turned you into Maiya?” He said.

“It wasn’t him it was Ryan and we don’t hang around with him anymore and Cameron is my first friend so I think you should shut up and get to know each other because you’re going to be seeing a lot of each other in the future” I said and walked off to see Luke and Jai leaving Beau and Cameron by themselves. Okay, so Cameron asked me to smoke the joint but it was just that but I am not going to tell the boys Ryan has done to me because that’s top secret and besides, I like Cameron and I think I might be falling for him but even though I have dick of brothers they are still family and I don’t want their permission first to let me go out with him.

It was dinner and Cameron was getting along with everyone brilliantly and I think the boys actually like him. After dinner Cameron went home and as I closed the door I look at the boys. “So, what do you think of Cameron not what you expected huh?” I asked smirking at them. They nodded their heads.

“He’s actually pretty sound and I like him” Jai said. Luke nodded with him.

“I just don’t to see you get hurt though Maiya you understand that don’t you?” Beau said. I nodded my head and hugged him.

“Sorry for being a prick I should act a lot lady like more” I giggled into his toned chest.

“Sorry for being a faggot I just look out for my little sister” Beau said and kissed my forehead.

I wonder how long will it be this easy?