Chapter Ten

(IWontGiveUp....) here :) vote/comment/share/follow :)

Just a filler sorry its short :)

----

Maiya's P.O.V

I woke up with a banging headache but I wasn't drunk or... Wait a minute I had one ciggerette yesterday at school. Holy shit I must've of took Weed. Shit, shit, shit my brothers are going to kill me especially Gina but did I stay in school the whole day? What the fuck happened yesterday? I decided to get up and changed into my uniform and left my hair messy as it looked good. I walked downstairs and the tension could be cut with a knife if how everyone was all silently I walked into the kitchen. I sat down in front of Jai and took the cereal and poured it into the bowl. I looked round for the milk and saw it was next to Beau on the kitchen counter. "Beau, could you please pass me the milk?" I asked him. He turned round and death glared at me.

"As only you don't hang around with Ryan and Cam anymore"

"What? Why? They are my friends-"

"Maiya, there not your friends they are bad people and I don't want you to hang around with them"

"Beau that's not fair, they mae me feel welcome" I whined at him.

"Maiya, you are going to be hanging around with James and his friends I don't want you anywhere near them because they will look after you. I'm only protecting you"

"You know what Beau, stop whining just because you had no friends in school and now you basically have none except for Daniel and James" I yelled at him with tears falling from my eyes. I looked at him Ashe stared blank at me. He put down his knife after buttering his toast and walked towards me in a fast pace as Luke and Jai stood in front of me. Was he going to hurt me?

"Well least I'm protecting you and not turn you into a complete skank that will shag guys, get drunk and high and not be a fucking crackhead" he spat at me and stormed out the door. I looked at the time and thought of leaving with tears running from my eyes from hurt but at least he was protecting me but for now on.

Beau I will turn into a complete skank because you said so.