Chapter Seven

Why hello, tis me, Lily (Mcfly...)

Maiya's POV

"No, you do it" Someone whispered from my doorway.

"I don't want to, your older you do it"

I opened my eyes and sat up in bed slowly, there were two boys who looked exactly the same, stood in my doorway, wait this isn't my room, where the hell am I?
Oh, yeah, I'm in australia

"Um, Mum told us to wake you up",Luke or Jai said from my doorway, I couldn't really tell the difference between them yet, and I was too tired to think about it.

"Okay" I said getting out of bed, and grabbing my hoodie. I followed them into the kitchen, and took a slice some toast.

(Lea from IWontGiveUpOn_Milk writing now)

“So, what do you want to do today?” Beau asked as I took a bite from my toast.

“Ugh, what is that?” I groaned looking at the weird coloured butter thing on my toast.

“Vegemite” Jai said casually. I can tell you this but its super disgusting.

“Ugh, do you have any butter or jam, something like that?” I asked them. They nodded their heads and Luke went into the fridge and took out some jam. I nodded my head smiling and wiped it over the vegemite onto my toast. I took a bite of it and I smiled and moaned. It was so good.

“So as I asked before, what do you want to do today?” Beau asked again.

“Well I would love to go round the place if that’s alright?” I asked. They shuffled uncomfortably to my question. “I guess that’s a no then” I moaned and got out of my seat.

“No, you see, where very famous here and we have and I mean A LOT of haters and they fight with us until they get something they want. I don’t want your life in risk just now and the fans don’t even know who you are, maybe we can stay in and sort your stay here” Luke reassured me. I felt sorry how they get beaten up by haters and I totally respect them by not going out.

“Okay maybe we can do a twitcam and tell them about me” I smiled that got them into the happy spirits.

“I will go and get the laptop” Jai screamed and ran into the room to get the laptop. I looked down at myself and saw it can be alright for the twitcam. Gina finally came in and sat down opposite me.

“Honey, I decided that you are going to be en-rolling into the boys school Penola but unfortunately they won’t be there when your there but one of the boys friend’s James can help you” She said smiling. I nodded my head and smiled. I wonder if it will be any different from my school in England. I wonder how there all doing there? I wonder what Dad will be doing at this moment? I got on really well with my dad and I miss him incredibly alongside my half brothers but maybe Australia is for the best, besides, my family are from here and I was brought up here.

“Wow that sounds cool when will I be going in?” I asked.

“Tomorrow but don’t worry I have the uniform here and sorted” She smiled and I nodded my head.

“C’mon Maiya where up and running” One of the boys shouted from the living room.

“Are the boys doing a twitcam?” Gina asked me.

“Yeah and I’m starring in it” I joked as she laughed with me. I dismissed myself from the kitchen and walked into the living room to see the boys crowding round the screen. Beau looked over and told me to sit in the middle. I was nervous, will the fans like me? I sat down and smiled to the camera awkwardly waving.

“So guys this is our little sister Maiya, say hi Maiya” Luke said. I said hi quietly and looked at the comments underneath. There were a lot of nice ones telling me how pretty I was and there was a tiny, tiny bit of hate that wouldn’t leave me crying for hours and hours on end. We spoke and chatted to some fans on the phone until we left it at that. We noticed that it was midday and the boys thought it would be cool to send their mates round James and Skip but I think his real name is Daniel. I finally got dressed into something cool that I won’t boil myself into a drain and as I walked through the hallway into the living room. I saw the hottest guy ever. He had a white tank top on with some knee length shorts and spider bites on his face that goes with a gorgeous smile to complete it. His eyes were chocolate brown, the same hair colour as his hair that was in a quiff.

“Hi you must be Maiya I’m Daniel but you can call me Skip” He said and my heart dropped.

I think I might have a crush on my brother’s best friend.