Chapter Six

Maiya's POV

"Maiya!" Someone said, gently nudging my arm.

"What?" I groaned

"We're here" the voice said. I opened my eyes, I was on the plane, but it was now empty, damn Cameron had gone and I didn't even get his number!

"Maiya" The same voice said "We need to get off"

"Fine" I said, looking at Beau who had been speaking to me.

We got off the plane slowly, as I was still half asleep, and Luke wasn't fully awake either. I stepped off the plane and felt the heat hit me, it was hotter than I ever remember it being in England.

We walked through the airport, which was full of screaming girls, okay...

I though someone famous might be landing here, but they were all screaming, Beau, Luke and Jai's name, seriously how famous were they?

Gina took me through the crowd and to their car outside.

"We'll just wait for the boys, they shouldn't be too long" Gina said.

We waited for like ten minutes, then we saw Beau, Luke and Jai running towards the car. They jumped straight in, not even stopping to put their suitcase's in the boot.

"Just drive Mum!" Jai shouted. A few seconds later, the crowd ran out of the airport, then started looking for them. Gina drove off as fast as she could.

The car was really full, as we were all in here and the boys had their suitcase with them aswell.

"Sorry about that" Beau said.

We were driving for a while, then I fell asleep, as car journeys always make me fall asleep.

*********************************

"Just get out!"

"I'm trying to, but your suitcase is on me!"

I opened my eyes slowly, taking in the surroundings, we were parked outside a nice looking medium sized house, with one floor.

"We're here" Gina said getting out of the car.

I got out and followed everyone else into the house with my suitcase. Gina took me down the hallway, and showed me each room, we went past Beau's room, Luke and Jai's room and the living room, then she took me into my room.

It had a wooden floor and light blue walls. There was a window opposite the door, and there was a single bed squished in, with a desk, wardrobe and bedside table.

"Sorry its so small and empty, but we can go shopping, I just didn't know what you liked" Gina said

"I'll leave you to unpack" She said walking out of the room. I was so hot, so I opened the window. I put my suitcase on my bed and started unpacking.

I looked at all my clothes, jeans, jumpers, hoodies. Only two pairs of shorts, well I'm going to have a hard time adjusting to the weather. I saw there was a lock on the back of my door, so I locked it and put on some denim high wasted shorts on with a light blue sleeveless blouse. 

I unlocked my door, and carried on unpacking. I was nearly done when Beau, Luke and Jai burst in. 

"We're taking you shopping in Melbourne" Beau said 

"Why?" I asked 

"Because we're getting some stuff for your room, and you might want to get some more clothes" Beau said 

"Okay, when are we going?" I asked 

"Now" he said. 

We all got into Beau's car and drove to Melbourne, I acctually had a really good time, I bought some posters and shelves and a few DVDs and CDs for my room. I bought lots of shorts and tops that I would be cooler in. 

After shopping we went for tea in Mcdonalds. After Mcdonalds we walked back through Melbourne, and the boys decided to see who could shout 'penis' loudest, it was really funny, and I joined in for some of it. 

We went back home and watched a few films before bed, I went to bed before them , and the definitely.made the most amount of noise I'd ever heard three boys make, maybe I could get used to this...