Chapter Eight

Hi it's Lea here (IWont..) you know it i think anyway and i would like to say if you guys can please check out my new Beau Brooks Fan Fiction 'It All Started At The Police Station' and vote/comment/share/follow and if you guys done that we will upload the next chapter :D This is the link here towards it, please check it out ;D>>http://www.wattpad.com/story/4619786-it-all-started-at-the-police-station-beau-brooks

Stay golden;)

---

Maiya's POV

*BEEP* *BEEP*

I dragged myself out of bed, turning off my alarm. I hate early mornings, and it was my first day of a new school, great, this just gets better and better. I had a shower, and put my new uniform on. I looked like a fucking,....urgh I don't know, just a great big horrible maroon thing.

I sorted my hair out as I put it into a nice ponytail and applied some mascara and eye liner to bring out my green eyes. I walked down stairs to see Gina eating breakfast talking to James. James and I got on really well yesterday so there wasn’t any awkward tension floating around the room. “Hey darling ready for your first day at a new school?” Gina asked. I groaned and made myself some breakfast while sipping my orange juice.

“Don’t worry you will be fine once you get there promise” James reassured me. I smiled widely at him making it a lot easier but still nervous at the same time.

“Where are the boys?” I asked.

“Beau and Daniel partied hard last night so there sleeping in Beau’s room as for the twins there still sleeping” James said. He looked at the clock and got out of his chair and grabbed his bag. “It’s time to go now Maiya” He said. Butterflies started flying around in my stomach as the thought got into my head. New school, new school ugh why won’t it kick in, stupid brain. I got up and hugged Gina goodbye and walked out the door with James.

We finally got there and it was massive but not as big as my old school in England. I wonder how they’re getting on without me? Sam has probably made some YouTube videos so I should check them out and Charlie must of finished his exams, I wonder if he did brilliantly but most of all how dad getting on? Is he missing me? I haven’t spoken to him since of the time zones and how I have been here for a couple of days but I should definitely call him tonight to see how there are doing over there. I stepped onto the grounds of the school and walked my way to reception.  I walked to reception without James’s help as he needed to do something with his teacher over the other end of the school. I got my timetable and locker key and map to find my way round the school. I walked towards the number to my locker and opened it to see already books there waiting for me to use. The bell went and everybody started filling up the corridors as I look round to find someone that I know which is James but I couldn’t find him anywhere. “Need a hand?” Someone that I vaguely remember voice rung through my ears. I turned round to see that guy on the plane.

“Hey...” Shit I am a horrible person I forgot his name.

“Cameron but you can call me Cam for short”

“Oh yeah sorry about that I’m pretty unless at names” I joked as we both laughed together.

“Do you need help?” He asked looking at my time table. I nodded my head and gave it to him to have a better look. “Oh yes Mrs Stone she a pretty beast teacher and we will be seeing a lot of each other since your in all my classes” He said and we walked towards the classroom.

It was lunch and Cam was true we had every single class with him. Came said that I should hang out with his friends to get to know a lot of other people as we walked towards the front entrance there was a load of people about our age smoking and eating food. I hope it wasn’t his friends but I was wrong, we were walking straight over there until we stopped to stand round the people. “Guys, this is Maiya and she has come here all from England, remember she was the girl I met on the plane” He winked to his friends as I blush slightly as he was speaking about me.

“Yo Cam want one?” I guy with long brown hair held up a lit cigarette towards Cam. Cam took it and sucked in the nicotine into his lungs and puffed out the smoke that was in it. He saw me staring at him and he looks over to me.

“You want one? We have got tones?” He asked lighting up a new fag. I hesitated not knowing what to say but yolo I guess. I took it from his hand and put the fag in my mouth as I sucked in and breathed out again. “Wow you’re a natural but I didn’t think you would be the smoking type” He said causally.

“Well what can I say yolo” I joked and took a draw of it wanting more and more but I didn’t have the time thinking…

What the fuck am I doing right now?