Chapter Five

Lea here (@JanoToMySkians) hope you enjoy and please check out my fan Fics aswell and I will follow you and what not :)

-----

It was morning and I woke up to find my bed covered in food with DVDs and pillows everywhere. I leaned back and saw Charlie sleeping next to me snoring. I groaned and got out of bed and saw Sam sleeping on the floor deformed. I always have this thing with me all the time cause you never know it works I tried it out before. I took the blow horn from my dresser and pressed the button making the noise horrifying. The boys leaped out of their skin and ran out of the room screaming. I laughed at myself and quickly stopped. I'm leaving the UK today, to go to Australia. I breathed in air and blew it out a few times calming myself down. The dinner was really nice and they have really good banter. I smiled at the memory of them all acting like 5 year olds and Gina shouting them in a public place. I looked at the time and saw it was 8 shit I need to get sorted. I quickly got changed into something comfy and got my things into a little bag for the plane. I made my way downstairs as my suitcase was already down there and saw everyone looking at me weirdly. Okay? I decided to ignore them and walked out the door not wanting to face anyone. I don't cry but I have seemed to be doing it lately. Everyone soon followed me out and my dad put my suitcase into the taxi. I hugged and said bye to everyone and got in to the car with the boys and Gina and left my home to the airport.

We got to the airport and sorted ourselves out until we were in the lounge waiting for our flight to be called out. We chatted for a little while until our plane was called out. We boarded the plane as I thought to myself 'this could be best for me' "what are thinking about?" Someone asked me. There was a boy about my age with brown hair and big brown eyes and I can tell he was Australian.

"Nothing" I lied smiling at him and he was really hot.

"Oh well, hi my name is Cameron but you can call me Cam for short, are you going for a holiday?" He asked me.

"Hi im Maiya and No I'm moving there with my brothers and... Their mum" I couldn't say Gina was my mum it would be hard and even know she my mum I couldn't face calling her that now.

"Oh, cool and OMG your the Janoskians right?" He stopped looking at me and looked at the boys. They smiled at him and looked at me wondering who he is.

"Yes it is normally for a guy you would hate us by now" Beau joked.

"No I honestly love you guys so much, I'm a guy Janoskianator" he said. Janoskianator? What the hell are they really famous in Aus? They started speaking and I soon drifted to asleep to music in my ears.

No I have to see this Australia everyone been dying to go.