Chapter Four

Hi it's Lily here (Love_is_easy_Mcfly), but enjoy?

Maiya's POV

I was in my room, throwing all the clothes I owned into a suitcase, it was really sad that this might me the last night I ever spend in my room, my house, and possibly even my own country...

I was still throwing clothes and other things I was going to need into my case, when someone knocked on my door

"Come in" I said nervously, as it could be anyone

My Dad walked in, I hated him right now, I mean, what was he even doing here, shouldn't he be at work?

"Your going out for tea, at six, they want to get to know you, before you go to Australia with them" Dad said

"Okay" I muttered, not looking at him. I hated him right now, first I found out that he took me from my family, then he lets me go and live halfway across the world with them, I don't even know them thanks to him.

"Look, Maiya I know you probably don't like me very much at the moment" He said

"Thats an understatement" I muttered

He sighed and continued

"I'm sorry for taking you, but I'm trying to do the right thing, and giving you back to them, I'm never here, your Mum will look after you much better than I ever have, and you've got three brothers, your real brothers"

"Yeah, but I don't know them, thanks to you!" I shouted, then started to cry.

"Maiya I'm so sorry" He said

"Just go" I said, not looking at him.

He sighed, then left closing the door behind him.

I sat on my bed and cried as hard as I could

My door opened, and Sam and Charlie burst in, they saw me crying, and came and sat down next to me, hugging me.

"Maiya, I've just been talking to them, the're really nice" Sam said

"Yeah, and funny, they have their own Youtube channel like Sam, the're called the Janoskians" Charlie added.

"I'm sure they are nice, it's just Australia's so far away, and the fact that Dad took me away from them" I sobbed

"Yeah, but we can always come and visit, and you can visit us" Sam said

"There's always Skype and Facebook" Charlie said

"Come on, your going out for tea with them soon, make a good impression, they've only seen you in your pajama's so far" Sam laughed.

I smiled a bit

"Okay" I said

"You've got an two hours" Sam said as he and Charlie walked out.

I decided better make myself look presentable. I had a quick shower, and washed my hair, then dried it. I looked through all of my clothes, it was made harder by the fact that I'd already packed.

I picked out a really nice white dress. It came just above my knees, and was lose. The top of the dress looked like a plain white sleeveless blouse, then halfway it had a thin brown belt, so it wasn't so lose.

I brushed my medium length hair into a middle parting, then lightly curled the ends of my hair. I put some light foundation on, then some eyeliner and mascara. It was summer in England, so I was fairly tanned and didn't wear tights.

By the time I was ready, it was near enough six. I looked at myself in the mirror to make sure I looked okay, I'm not a vain person, but I thought I looked really nice. I put some gladiator sandals on to go with my outfit, as it was summer. Just as I was ready, someone knocked on the door, it was Charlie.