'lets date!'

"WHAT?"
"changbin don't yell!"
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HES DATING SOMEONE"
"look at him he looks so happy~"
"YOU'VE GOT TO BE KID-"

"Mom! I'm going out to get some clothes from felix~"

This house was a mess, one child was exited which wasn't a usual and the other was furious, "how could you both do something so big when I wasn't home!" changbin said

"we just knew you'd react this way.."
a protective brother just wants the best for his sibling.

as for minho he texted felix about everything already. he made him freak out, called hyunjin.. yeah now the innocence protectors are on the hunt. who is this boy that stole their child.

but they were happy for him since he's so excited. he was talking with so much passion on the phone with them they just couldn't make him feel upset..

present time

minho walked down the stairs after getting dressed, he felt very happy so he dressed nicely,
he walked over to the living room and saw changbin looking upset, he huffed when he saw minho standing there.
"aww, bin-ahh~" he pouted and gripped onto his arm, changbin just turned his face the other way.
"hoo~ why are you so upset! he's a very good boy!" minho said
"and how would you know? what he's a bad boy instead?" changbin said making minho think.
"well I know! because he has a good face.. he must be nice.. he also wants to date me so he must like me!" he let go of changbin's arm crossing his.
"goodness.. he just met you minho. he just agreed because our parents and his parents made him. and also what is this about 'has a good face' you mean handsome"

minho frowned, he was upset.
"ah! why are you frowning? I just said that so that you won't keep your hopes high!" changbin panicked, he squished minho's cheeks playfully,
"huu~ your the bad boy bin-ah, you'll see. he likes me!"

"aigoo, OK he does! now then tell me why your all dressed up and looking pretty?"
"meeting felix,"
"then go, he's probably waiting, don't go anywhere else. no han jisung."

minho pouted again "why not?"
" just listen to me this once, you know, when two people are alone something bad could happen." changbin tried to explain, minho gasped a little.
"then I shouldn't go to felix! something bad might happen.." he shook his head.
"that's not what I mean, like two people that like each other very much, or people that date. anyways promise!"
"okay! promise.."
changbin looked at minho for a moment then spoke " you don't have his number do you?" minho shook his head, changbin squinted back
"I swear! he didn't give me it!"

"Minho dear come here for a second, I need to give you something"
his mom yelled.
"ill go now, bye bin-ah!"  he waved and changbin just sighed, he's so innocent.. it was becoming a problem.

minho went to his mom she looked around and checked for changbin, "alright, here jisung forgot to give you his number so that you can keep in contact, call him when your out. I won't tell binnie about it so let's keep it a secret" she smiled and patted his hair. he nodded and wrote it on his phone.
"I'll get going!"

later at Felix's place

the two boys were seated on Felix's fluffy cloud bed with masks on their face. their hair up with a little hair tie.
they both sat there watching TV. Felix ws giving minho a 'makeover' as congrats for getting a boyfriend.

"so" felix said.
hyunjin copied "mhm, so?"
"when is your date?" felix asked
minho hummed. he also didn't know, he hasn't spoken to jisung since those two sentences last night.

"you haven't planned it?!" felix was shocked.
hyunjin was almost offended, " your saying he hasn't called you since the last time you spoke?"
minho nodded.
"did you give him your number?"
he shook his head "then how do you expect him to call you silly." felix sighed.
"Mom gave me his number though"
he said pulling out his phone and showing them the number.