'first date'

The day was finally here,
Everyone was giving Minho tips. Felix had gave him a lecture the day before.
He was very well prepared.
The outfit Felix prepared,
It was very cute. He said it was an outfit he was saving for a special occasion but he wanted to give it to Minho for his first date.
It's really a special day.

But to tell the truth Minho was a bit unprepared, he was thinking this date will be just like the study dates or lunch dates he has with Felix and hyunjin.
But it wasn't going to be like that...

     ^             ^
=Minho pov="

I was getting dressed with Felix ranting on the phone, he was so interested so i told him to come along and meet jisung, but he said no.
He didn't want to 'third wheel'

Anyways i was finally ready.
I'd already called jisung yesterday telling him where we would date.
I might have called too late but he picked up really fast. His voice sounded husky so he might have been A bit tired. he kept saying i didn't wake him up from sleep he was just finishing up some assignments, but i still apologized.

"hey min, send me a picture of your outfit once your done i want to see the final look" felix said 
i hummed as i fixed my hair, i took my phone and posed in front of the mirror for a selca.

"hey min, send me a picture of your outfit once your done i want to see the final look" felix said i hummed as i fixed my hair, i took my phone and posed in front of the mirror for a selca

"AWW! SO CUTE! HYUNJIN COME LOOK AT THIS!"

he giggled at the reaction. 'i already liked this outfit, it had a kitty.' he thought
it was already about time, he didnt want to keep his date waiting, he said  his goodbyes to felix who didn't want to hang up saying 'his baby was so cute today' but minho was so eager to leave.
if he was coming late, that would mean a bad impression, he'd rather be early then late.
so he greeted his parents and left, changbin still hasn't approved though.
he still left though.

                                (^o^)

minho had taken a cab to the cafe they planned to go to, it was currently 10:40
the date was at 11:00, twenty minutes early.
its not that he cared or anything he wanted to come early just in case the other would come early aswell, he didn't want him to end up waiting.
he was preparing for things that would happen in kdramas,

he walked down the busy side walk making his way to the final destination after he was dropped off a bit further away. he was starting to get a sense of excitement. 
it was a first time thing with someone other then his best friends hyunjin and felix, not that he hasn't had other friends but it was a thing for group projects nothing other then that.

felix told him that this date he was going to was diffrent from the ones he would go to with them, it was exciting. learning new things was something very fun for minho. he did know he was less educated on many things unlike other people, so he wanted to know.
that was truly the reason he said yes to jisung, to learn and get to know things he didn't understand. 

OoO!

finally there he was, standing right in front of the cafe. he was still  fifteen minutes early. he looked at the glass window seeing his reflection, his hair was a bit messy from the wind so he fixed it, as he was doing so a sudden tap was heard on the glass. it startled him making him look at it, there was no one seated on this table, he looked to his left and then to his right. 
his eyes landed on a certain someone then turning back to the glass, he took a double take turning his head to his right again, it was jisung.

"you.." he mumbled, jisung smiled in return 
"i startled you? sorry" he rubbed the back of his head
"mhm...but your early" the younger said checking his phone
"well only 6 minutes early, i didn't want to keep you waiting even a second late" he smiled again,
minho smiled back "me too" his pink lips slowly parting showing of his teeth and his eyes slowly becoming smaller, jisung stood there for a moment dumbfounded, he felt like an idiot

"we should head in, or we will end up not finding a seat" jisung spoke after snapping out of his trance
"right" minho replied.
they both then walked into the cafe finding a table close by, they took a seat across from each other. silence filled the table, the sound of the people talking and walking around was taking over. they both didn't know how to start this convesation,
jisung then raised his head about speak but was interrupted by minho clearing his throat
they looked at each other, minho looked embarassed "go ahead," jisung said with a smile,
"ah, no you go first" he blinked a few times, his long lashes shining as the lighting hit them.
"i was just going to ask if you wanted to order anything?" Jisung said as his eyes slowly drifted to minho's lips slowly parting "i want this strawberry cake and a vanilla latte"

'he was just so cute, it's almost like he's pretending' the older thought as he looked as the other who was reading through the menu, they way he dressed, the way he spoke even the things he liked just made jisung like him a bit more, he was so soft, easily entered this boys heart making it flutter at his every move. "and you?" he asked softly. "i'll get an iced americano" he returned a smile, minho nodded.

♡♡♡

its already been a few minutes, the two were both enjoying their drinks. they exchanged a few words but the ice hasen't broken yet. they were both a bit awkward.
"well, to be honest...this is my first time on a date" minho spoke lifting his eyes fixated on jisung while his drink was in his hand, "i was wondering why you were very quiet" han replied
"yeah...have you been on dates before?" he asked curiously, "hm, i've been on quite a few. but my date doesn't always look as cute as you"  

minho blinked a few times, staying silent as he thought the sentence through. the silence was slowly making jisung embarrassed, maybe he shouldn't have said that. 
"thank you" minho smiled, holding his cup with both of his hands the hoodie sleeves covering half of his palms. "well, you have a nice face too, and cute aswell" he spoke again making han chuckle "a nice face?" "ah i mean handsome!" he shook his head as if scolding himself, 
"that's a very nice complement coming from a very pretty person" jisung spoke mumbling the last few words to himself.

this date was slowly growing more comfortable, they both got to know each other more. jisung also found out about how minho isn't very familiar in the field of dating.
"then, dating means two people like each other and want to see each other all the time, and want to be together" 
"yup, so we don't just date at a cafe, we are always dating even when you go home, your still my boyfriend."
"i see..."
the older chuckled seeing the younger's face. "you really are cute, how come i've never seen you before with miss lee."
"i tend to focus on studying and i don't go out with my parents too much. i didn't know our parents were close" he sighed, looking at the smile on jisungs face made him think for a moment
"does that mean, you like me" he asked making jisung a bit surprised,
"sorry?"
"since dating is for people that like each other, do you like me?"
he stayed silent for a moment, making minho think of changbins words
"yes." jisung said, minho's eyes lit up 'he does like me!' he thought to himself
"i've actually liked you since the first time. but we still have the time to get along and know much more about each other,"

"mhm! then i like you very much, lets get to know each other better!"
a bright smile covering his face, he was feeling so happy.

a new story unlocks will he truly be the one to make minho learn and teach him to love?

chapter 4 end ♡

note : finally the cute serotonin is about to start please look forward ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ