'one bite'

The next day had arrived, Minho had woken up a bit early, Changbin hadn't closed his window so the sun disturbed his sleep.
He rubbed his eyes laying on his bed. He didn't have classes today so he can go bad to sleep.
After getting a cup of water that is.
He got up from his sleeping position and made his way down the stairs.

Once he reached the downstairs area he heard a faint snore. That made him remember that jisungs was here, he hadn't woken up yet.
The thought made him wide awake, he hopped over to the living room trying not to make any loud noise to wake his sleeping boyfriend.

He peeked around the ceiling curtain seeing his boyfriend was sound asleep. He was covered nicely with his one of Minho's blankets. And he noticed one of his stuffiest sitting at the end of the sofa.
He quickly moved into the living room and took a seat on the rug in front of jisungs face.
He wanted to admire his sleeping face.
His cheeks were puffy and looked very soft, his lashes were long and pretty. Minho slowly lifted his hand placing it on the others soft black hair, he caressed it with a smile on his face.
"So cute.." he cooed with a soft tone.

He then proceeded to move his hand lower towards jisungs cheeks. He moved his thumb slowly caressing his warm skin.
He felt lost for a moment, why would a person so handsome just suddenly date him. He could have dated anyone but here he was dating someone he just met a week ago.
He sighed at the thought.

Minho was very happy to have jisung as his boyfriend, it was a first time thing and he wanted to try new things and jisung was the right person.

His train of thought was interupted by a little peck on his palm. He shook his head and looked at the boy Infront of him who now had his eyes open.
"Your awake" Minho spoke, his voice being a bit loud witch made the other panic. "Shush, your brother will wake up" jisung shushed him and Minho nodded.

Minho then proceeded to caress jisungs hair again with a smile on his face "did you sleep well?" He asked. The sofa was a bit crowded so he thought jisungs must have been cramped.
Jisung hummed softly. He was enjoying the moment being babied by a baby.

Minho clicked his as if making the noise of a clock. "You have class later, you need to wake up and get ready~"
He was right thought, jisung had two hours later and if he were to waste time he won't be able to make it home early and wash up.

Again jisung mumbled "five more minutes" he closed his eyes and covered himself with the covers.
Minho sighed at this behavior.
He got up leaving him there and quickly went to the kitchen.
He thought since he was going to get home late anyways might as well make him eat breakfast.

He opened the fridge to see if there was anything quick he could give him.
He looked around and saw the slice of cake that he had left for himself the other day. He pulled it out and placed it on the dining table, then he grabbed the milk carton and poured in a big mug, it was also one of his favorite mugs. It was white with a cat face drawn on it. He then opened the cabinets and pulled out two little boxes, he stood there for a moment debating whether to choose chocolate powder or strawberry powder.

He ended up choosing chocolate, It would go better with the cake.
He placed the mug into the microwave and waited for it to heat up.

Once it was done he took them both and walked back to the living room.
Jisung was still laying there peacefully.
Minho pouted and placed the food onto the coffee table then moved it closer to the sofa so jisung could eat.

He opened his eyes hearing the noise, he saw Minho taking a seat on the rug
Next to the table to moved the mug and cake closer to the edge.
"For you." He spoke crossing his arms on the table.
"Aw, this looks very yummy thank you min~"
Minho nodded and smiled waiting for the other to taste.

Jisung was in awe, his boyfriend was back at it with cuteness. His eyes still had a hint of sleepiness and his purple hair was fluffy. He was looking at jisung then back at the food, mostly the cake.
Jisung picked up the mini fork and cut a bit of the soft cheesecake placed Infront of him.
He opened his mouth and noticed Minho moving his lips apart following his movements. It made him mentally chuckle at his cute behavior.
"Mmm, that's tastes very good~" he spoke taking another bite. Minho nodded and gulped a little watching him eat.

Jisung was amused with how Minho wanted a taste but wasn't asking him for some.
He thought he looked so cute, pouting and waiting for jisung to give him.
Jisung cut another bite and moved it towards Minho."have a bite" jisung smiled, His eyes lit up. He moved his pink lips apart, and slowly moved the tip of his red tongue out. His eyes fixated on the piece of cake on the fork. His eyes then moved to the one holding that fork. He was completely at a loss for words. The way he moved was tempting for a kiss.

"Jisung-ah?" Minho spoke waiting for him to feed him. Jisung shook his head and moved the fork into his mouth surprising Minho a little.
He felt his face becoming a little red watching the other lick the bit of whipped cream on his lips.

He was so In love with this hopeless innocent angel.

Chapter 9 end

A/n: here have a cute fluff chapter now everytime you eat cheesecake remember this ♡.

Note: thank you guys so much for the reads omg i didn't expect this book to do so well.
Everytime I wake up and see the support i feel so motivated to write another chapter so thank you guys so much for the support muah muah. ⊂⁠(⁠(⁠・⁠▽⁠・⁠)⁠)⁠⊃

Currently 82 reads 13 votes ᕙ⁠(⁠⇀⁠‸⁠↼⁠‶⁠)⁠ᕗ