surprise!

Nothing interesting was happening today, Minho just sat in his room watching videos on his computer.
Jisung had a really busy schedule for today.
Monday was a really annoying day.
He had online classes from 9am till 3pm then he had offline comers classes at 4 till 6.

He'd be too tired by the end of the day so they can't even meet up.
It was so upsetting.
He sat there just watching and rewatching videos. He was so extremely bored...

Later...

Minho was eating lunch now. He was still very bored.
As he was enjoying his meal a sudden idea came to his mind. Since he was already bored out of his mind what's wrong with going on a nice walk and seeing his boyfriend.
It was still early so he could leave at 5 maybe so that he could be there on time.

No time to waste, it was going to be a surprise. He instantly jumped up and started to get dressed something  cute and simple. Not too fancy but not not too basic, i mean jisung's classmates might see him so he has to show them what a pretty boyfriend jisung has.
Greet him with a warm hug and ask how he's doing, and to end it off go home in jisung's car. It was making him so excited just thinking about it.

He looked in the mirror thinking this was the right outfit, he parted his bangs and fixed his shirt

He put on a few jeweleries that he usually wore.
To put the cherry on top, he grabbed his favorite lip stick and covered his lips making them a pretty peach color.

He was finally ready.
By that time it was already almost time.
He waited a bit downstairs and informed changbin of his plans, witch he just answered with a have fun.
Now there he was putting on his shoes and waving his brother off as he left excitedly.
He was really hoping jisung would like this surprise.

He walked down the street happily, waving at the people he recognized and greeting every cat he saw.
He pulled his phone out checking the time, "i hope you like this surprise jisung-ah" he smiled.

Jisung pov

"Just give her your number she'll stop pestering you then" chan spoke only making the other roll his eyes.
"Please stop talking, she'll move on eventually"

Opposite of Minho, jisung was having a horrible day.
He woke up late this morning and ended up forgetting his phone. The professor also gave them last minute studies that they needed to finish before leaving.
But the worst part was, this girl that just won't go away. She came this evening confessing that she liked him and asked for his number.
But for two reasons he couldn't do that. First he was taken, and second he didn't even have his phone.

He was just in a horrible mood.
Things just couldn't get any worse.
But they were, they were assigned so many things to do and this girl was not planning to give up.

"She is still looking this way.." chan sighed. "I already rejected her, damn the confidence that she has in her self."
He shook his head typing on his laptop.
"How do you think your boyfriend would react if he knew?" Chan asked curiously.
"He'd be very upset that's for sure, but I don't think he'd go start a fight with her." Jisung replied remembering minho. He must be so confused as to why he hasn't texted,.

Finally after those painful hours the bell rang. He let out a heavy sigh of relief just to get interrupted by one annoying voice.
"Jisung-ah, what did you decide?"
She asked twirling her hair.
"No." He got up not even looking at her, packing his stuff and almost running out the door and down the hall..
'What a bother'

Minho pov..

I was now standing Infront of the main entrance to this big building.
It looked so fancy, almost as if it was a company building.

My excitement was undescribable.
I can feel everyone that was standing outside looking at me though some boys and girls were outside, some looked to be jisung's age and some seemed older.
I smiled at them if i made eye contact, i didn't want to seem rude.

3rd pov..

He stood there waiting for the other with his bag in one hand and his phone in the other.
The people around were wondering who this pretty girl was, they just thought maybe she was waiting for someone or something, they just never seen her here.
They've got him completely mistaken for a girl
I mean his body and feature did look very soft and small, maybe the outfit also gave a little bit of feminity.

Once the bell rang he put his phone away and got closer to the door waiting for jisung.
He could see many students coming out but it wasn't as packed as he expected.
He recognized the face of the person he was here to see, a smile growing across his face.
But jisung didn't look so happy. He didn't see him yet.

He heard a voice of a girl when jisung got a little closer.
"Jisung-ah please just give me a chance"
"I can't be that bad"
"Jisung-"

"Jisung-ah!" A smile on his face as he spread his arms welcoming the other in a hug.
When jisung finally saw him his eyes went wide open, he seemed to not know how to react either to join the hug or pick Minho up from how happy he was to see him.

He couldn't help himself anymore,
He instantly leaned down falling into kiss that surprised Minho.
Not only Minho was surprised almost everyone was shocked to see this.
Especially the girl that was tailing behind jisung.

"Your here!" He smile after pulling apart,
"I wanted to surprise you but you ended up surprising me instead." Minho spoke between chuckles.

He lifted his vision to the person that was standing with her mouth open in shock.
"Oh? Is this your friend jisung-ah?" Minho asked looking at the girl that looked completely out of it.
"Don't worry about her, she has no business with me." Jisung wrapped his arms around Minho's waist.
"Awh, you look so pretty today, even prettier since you made my day" jisung spoke again making the younger chuckle.
"So did you like the surprise?" He smiled, jisung hummed going in for a hug this time.

Minho had his head placed on jisung's shoulder, meeting face with the girl.
He motioned to jisung with his hand and then pointed to himself.
"My boyfriend" he mouthed making the girl gulp. She groaned and stomped away.

"Huu, let's go home sungie-ah. You must be so tired." He ruffled jisung's hair and gave him his beautiful blinding smile.

"Sungie you say~ alright if that's what my pretty princess wants~" he held his soft little hand and continued to start their walk.

"By the way jisung-ah"
"Mhm"
"Those two boys over there"
He pointed with his finger," Do you know them?"
Jisung nodded, "classmates, why?"
"I saw them last time, i think they might have been following me for some reason, they kept waving at me when I was waiting for you as well"
"I'll take care of them tomorrow, i need to take care of you first today" he smiled happily.

'A successful surprise' Minho thought proudly

Chapter 12 end..

A/n, this was so fun and cute to write. Minho is just so adorable.