'Make love'

the next day was quick to arrive. Minho woke up early and started planning their movie date on his behalf. He already told Jisung about his plans.

To his good luck, his a buisness meeting and they said they wont be back untill tomorrow morning. He acted as normal as possible but he was very happy since he knew jisung was somewhat embarrased with anyone around.

He prepped up and dressed nicely he decided to go with his blue hoodie along with a pair of black short they were a little over his knees...

he informed his mom about his plans which she told him to have fun.
they left soon after leaving him and changbin home. Changbin was now a bit of a problem, he didn't say anything about going out or any plans, Minho had to figuer out a way to get him to leave...

"Min! come here, i need to tell you something!"
right on cue! changbin was calling Minho. He ran to his brother's room almost showing to much excitement."yes?" he replied peeking from the door.

changbin was dressed in a black hoodie and matching sweatpants, he wore his black bag on his back and was looking at his phone. looks like he's going out 'yes!' thought minho mentaly celabrating.

he must have been really lucky today, he was starting to worry he might not have enough for later.
"i'm going out with my friends for studies and stuff, probably will be back late,really late..." he said, "stay home and don't open the door for strangers" he added once more. Minho was holding his happiness at this point, he pretended as if he wasn't about to exploid from excitement.

he patted minho's head and preceded to walk down stairs, minho still tailing behind him. suddenly changbin paused, he looked at minho and thought for a moment "i heard you say jisung is coming over right?" minho nodded in response.

"and your wearing that" he asked pointing at minho's shorts that seemed to had went up a little.
he nodded once more making changbin give him the 'seriously?' look,
"no your not not."
"....yes i am.."
"nope your going to go change right now." 

he said pushing minho twoards his room . he then proceded to make minho change into proper pants, minho just followed along.
Finally once changbinwas satisfied he greeted the younger and headed out.

as soon as changbin left the house minh ran back to his room and changed back into his little black shorts. He was now officially free to do whatever he wanted.
he went on ahead  and started getting ready for his date. 

he prepared snacks mainly sweets and fruits he also scrolled through the movies trying to find the best one to watch.

Ding!

someone finally arrived, minho looked at the clock, jisung was a bit early from the actual time they planned.
i guess someone was very impatient.

Minho quickly ran to open the door excitedly. once he opened it he was greeted by the smiling face of his handsome boyfriend.
"your here!" he smiled . jisung returned the smile and took a glance a the purple haired boy infront of him.

His eyes drifted from his face and down till his slim legs that were very much fully visible, half of his thigh was just covered by the shorts that were lifted once again.
He sighed feeling his face starting to become red.

Minho then pulled him into a greeting hug and welcomed him in.
Jisung folled the little one as he lead him to the living room. 
the way the hoodie was large on him, his hair being messy, his eyes were bright showing how happy he was and his pretty little legs. 

it all just made jisung's heart flutter...

"i made snacks, you also came early so i didn't choose a movie yet, so you choose one."
minho spoke motioning for the other take a seat on the sofa. everything was the same as last time, minus the plushies, there were only three of them. two on the sofa and one next to the tv.

he quickly went to the kitchen grabbing the juice cups he had poured and placed them on the living room table.
Once he was done he settled next to jisung, slowly moving closer to the other for cuddles.
Jisung accepeted his cuddles and put his arm on the others shoulders, though he had to admit his heart was fluttering insanely.
his cute little legs were making images of something he didn't want to remember run though his brain. it made him remember the image he saw of minho undressing.

 it made him remember the image he saw of minho undressing

he was just so clue less...

Silence filled the room, one boy sat still trying to controll his heart and another was sitting there glancing at the the one next to him, minho had already seen this movie but didn't even feel like watching anything. He wanted to do something new, not watching a movie again.

jisung looked over to the boy who had his eyes wondering everywhere except the tv. 
"what's wrong? do you not like the movie?" he asked, Minho hummed for a moment then moved away from jisung.

"actually..." he mumbled, his brown eyes shining once again as they met jisung's.
he blinked a few times before speaking again.
"i've already seen this movie," 

"oh? you should have told me," jisung replied reaching for the remote control but getting stopped by a small hand holding his.
"i also dont want to watch a movie" he claimed. 

jisung paused for a moment then adjusted back in his place, what could minho mean this time.
"what do you want to do then?" he asked returning the eye contact. minho thought for a moment, looked away and then looked back at the other.
he was thinking of the many things he read on the internet yesterday.

"let's..." he thought more before finishing his phrase "make..love.. yes let's make love" he spoke and nodded at himself.

he was proud of himself for remembering but Jisung was very surprised to hear these words coming from minho.
"what?" he mumbled in a low voice but minho could still hear since they were seated very close to one another.

"make love." minho repeated. jisung was once again found surprised, 
"do you even know what that means?" he asked looking at the purple minho who seemed so positive in his words.

"something two people that love each other do?" he said, but also was kind of asking.

"and? what about the content of this thing they do" jisung returned the question, minho tilted his head in question "you don't know?" jisung asked, minho shook his head. 
"tell me. where did you hear about this?" jisung said moving his face closer to minho's, he got a shrug as a reply.

jisung sighed "even though you don't know what it means...you still asked to do it?" 
Minho nodded, and jsung shook his head again.

"no we can't do that.."

chapter 16 end

note\ its been a while huh? sorry for the long  wait, i've had so much to do but i still was writing in the mean time so don't worry ๑•́ㅿ•̀๑) ᔆᵒʳʳᵞ
i was also reading the comments and all the notifications thank you all again for all the support muah muah
( ๑╹3╹)৴♡

1\12\2023 :700 reads and 64 votes thank you!  ᕙ(⇀ᴗ↼●)ᕗ