no.

"awwh come on jisung-ah~"
"i want to know~"
"come on~ i don't want to watch a movie~~"

he has been doing this for what was almost 30 minutes now.
jisung just tried to ignore him thinking maybe he will forget but no he was just getting more and more curious.

jisung had almost had enough this curious little boy suriously had no idea what he was asking for.
"jisung-ah~~ come on, let's make lov-"
he was about to speak again but was cut off.

"you really want to know huh?" he said placing his hand on minho's thigh that was now almost fully visible since his shorts had gone up.
his cold touch made a shiver go down minhos spine, he was starting to think maybe he didn't want to know.

he gulped as jisung moved closer towards him "so you want to know or?" he placed his hand onto minho's chin lifting and lifted his face. minho could feel his heart beating very fast and his face getting redder.
it looked like jisung was going in for a kiss so he closed his eyes and left his lips apart. 

he stayed like that for a moment till he heard a sigh. 
"minho..." jisung sighed. he slowly opened his eyes seeing the other back in his place. 
"why did you space out? what were thinking of?" he asked tilting his head.

he imagined it all. 
his heart went on a second round of intense beating and his face was now flushed red. 
jisung was just shaking his head at the tomato sat infront of him.
"come on.." he mumbled his brows furrowed a little and a pout on his lips, "just tell me jisung-ah, let's do it" 

he reached his hands over to jisung placing them on his hands that were resting on his thigh. 
jisung was frozen for a moment unable to say anything, the look in minho's eyes was tempting. everything about him looked diffrent for a moment, his lips had become so pink and pretty, his body was almost calling the other over.

 ⚠ ⚠ ⚠(づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ

jisung found himself dazed, as if his body moved on it's own. moving closer to the younger.
his lips landing on the others. his hand slowly resting on his waist.
they'd fallen into a deep kiss that lead to jisung now hovering over minho's little body. his hoodie was now messed up revealing his pale stomach.
his eyes were hazy, he just looked at the other expecting something from the red faced boy above him. 

"jisung-ah..." he mumbled.
his arms slowly lifting and finding place on jisung's shoulders. once jisung had slipped his hand under his hoodie, touching his soft pale skin. 
leaning down closer to him and falling into a deeper kiss. both gasping for air once their lips parted, a string of saliva still connecting their lips.

once jisung looked at minho, he felt like he should stop but his body just didn't think that was a good idea. he didn't know what to do, he pulled his hand out from under the youngers hoodie but was stopped by minho's little hands, he replaced the olders hand back onto his chest. the look he gave jisung was lust filled, he also didn't know if this was minho or it was a whole diffrent person. 

his hands slowly lowering to meet with minho's little shorts. a gasp leaving minho's lips at the movement, he lifted his hands placing them on his mouth.
jisung slowly untangled the not, he moved his hand slowly attempting to remove these little shorts.

"jisung-ah~"

minho's little voice echoed in his ear, he blinked for a second and looked ahead, seeing a grumpy purple boy "now you are spacing out! what were you thinking about, huh?" he spoke his arms crossed on his chest. 

jisung felt embarrased, he imagined so far ahead. his face was turning red. but he felt so dissapointed. he was almost about to find out something he was very curious about.
does he wear panties?...

"nope. we are not doing that.." he turned around facing the tv.
minho sighed "okay we wont, just tell me what it is.." he pouted his lips.

jisung stayed silent for a moment and thought. should he tell him or no.. he didn't know if he was the right person to be telling him something like this but minho was just so pressistent.

"this thing....is,ehem, its when i put my..um" he spoke not kowing howto explain. he pointed towards his private part, since he didn't know what to name it.
"pp...?" minho asked, somewhat curious but also confused. what does his thing have anything to do with this.

"yes my pp... it goes into your..." he spoke once more finding himself unable to continue. 
"where?" minho asked, still very presistant.

jisung sighed deeply and restarted his mini speech. "look, making love is when two people are together and want more in their relationship. one of them puts their pp in the other ones but...." as he spoke, minho nodded along but was still left a little confused. 

it just made jisung so embarrased, he was mentally asking himself 'what are you saying..'
he raised his hands making one into a circle and the other one just his finger. 
"something like this.." he spoke again moving his finger into the circle. 
minho thought for a moment then made an oh shaped mouth as if understanding.

"i understand" he nodded with a smile on his face. jisung sighed in releif, finally this embarrassement was over. 

"lets do it then."minho spoke again, making jisung's eyes go wide.
"no"
"aw come on."
"no minho its not the right time."
"then when?"
"...."
"tomorrow?"
"eh...no"
"huu~ then now. jisung-ah~~"

"no. i said no another time. not now."
"fine.."

chapter 17 end

bonus scene:

minho asked jisung about what he was spacing out about earlier and he decided to tell him the whole thing and also about how he saw him undress in their face time . and about the pantie aswell..

"oh, if you wanted to know you could have asked me. and also i don't mind." minho said shrugging his shoulder, "and yes i do wear panties, right now im wearing my white-"
"white with lacing around the edges.."
"well yes, its like the one you mentioned but it has little strawberries on it" he said with a smile jisung just felt embarrased hearing the words out loud. 
"do you want to see?" minho said getting up from the sofa and standing infront of jisung. he lifted his hoodie a little and tried to pull the shorts down. 
"wait no! it's okay you don't have to." jisung quickly stopped him from continuing.
he nodded "okay if you say so.."

bonus end

note thank you for readingg. this chapter is actually so funny it was so fun to write. i was having a brain rot though when i had to write jisungs imagine part. but its cute, i hope you enjoyed muah muah