O n e

(Listen to the video for a vibe!)

"Wait up, [Y/N]!" Tanjiro shouted from far behind.

"Catch me if you can!!" I shouted back at him.

"Lord Inosuke coming through, long boar rush!"

"Nezuko-chan~"

"We're here guys! My favorite spot!" I exclaimed.

"A blossom tree with a stream?" Tanjiro questioned.

"No, behind the blossom tree is a flower meadow I go to with my brother, Itto. We can spend the rest of our time here before our missions." I stated.

We all hung out and talked about what each of us do on our free time, missions we have/had, and much more. Nezuko is obsessed with the flower crown you made her. Zenitsu is a simp like always.

The rest of they day until our missions, we made crafts, and napped some times as well.

"See you guys tomorrow at the Hashira meeting!" I yelled while you sprinted to your mission near the Northwest.

"See you tomorrow!" Tanjiro yelled back.

You were a Kinoe at this time, which led you to why you were invited to a Hashira meeting. You thought about that the ENTIRE way there. once you arrived, you lost focus and bumped into somebody.

"Ah! Oh, my dearest apologies! Let me help you up."I offered to the man, giving him my hand to get up.

The man had a mismatched Haori, a demon slayer outfit, dark blue eyes, and black hair.

"... Thank you.." the man replied.

"Anytime! May I get your name? Mine is Iguro [Y/N]!"

"Tomioka Giyu.."

"See you around?"

"Sure, see you around."

~TOMIOKA'S POV~

That girl, she looked around my age.. Will she be at the hasira meeting? I don't know her rank, so she may still be a low rank. Well, at least Tanjiro is coming to the meeting, and Nezuko.

~Normal POV~

I am on my way to the sighting of the demon, and decide to stop for udon. The udon I got was different then what I have had before. It had a lot of flavor, unlike the ones at my hometown. After the udon, I thanked the man and ran to the area of the sighting.

"Ma'am. My name is Iguro [Y/n], I'm here to help the sighting."

"Something stole my daughter! I turned around for a second and then she was gone!"

I felt bad for the woman, and assured her one thing.

"I will get your daughter ma'am. I'm sure of it."

My greatest sense was hearing, I could hear every heartbeat, every breath, every step taken. One thing I knew was that demons heartbeat was slower than humans, since they don't need as much blood flown through their body. It was somewhere near me٫ it was right... BELOW!

I jumped up٫ sliding my katana out mid-air.
Ghost breathing٫ Seventh form; Ghost
I managed to hit the demon right in the upper chest٫ making the force stronger.

...
"Well Well٫ looks like I have another female to feast on! How wonderful!" the strange demon exclaimed.
"Hand back the kid and we won't have to fight."

He tossed the girl aside٫ her mother rushing towards her. This demon was different٫ Rainbow eyes٫ 2 fans٫ A light-ish blonde hair. I cant clearly see the rank though. This may be difficult٫ considering that the thrust affected him just a small bit. He also seemed obsessed with girls٫ kinda freaky coming from me.
"What's your name٫ young girl?"
"One٫ I'm not 'young'. Two٫ I'm not telling you unless you tell me something about yourself."
'[Y/N] that was so stupid what were you thinking?!' I thought.

"My name is Douma/Doma!"
....
"Mine is Iguro [Y/N]."
"Such a pretty name! Such a shame I have to kill you."
Ghost Breathing...