S e v e n

~Tomioka POV~
"Sorry if I came out to early.."

I have no clue how to respond٫ nobody has ever apologized to me for such a little reason. How do I respond? I'm just standing in silence looking at her.

"Just continue training."

"Okay.."

I went inside to feel the sorta warmer breeze hit my face. I finished walking in and shut the door behind myself to sit down after. In the corner of my eye٫ I seen a sun beam. Looks like it was starting to rise. Not like it will warm the weather up anyways. Wait, why is [Y/N]'s katana out? Her running up a tree? The light what I thought was a sun disappeared? 

~Normal POV~

I ran up the tree, grasping my katana.

Ghost Breathing, First Form:

Spirit Sundown.

The demon in the blink of an eye, slashed my eyepatch off right before I killed it.

"I can't be killed yet! master ordered me to kill you and your siblings!!"

"Shut it will ya? enjoy your last moments peacefully. maybe pray to be a human again?"

"NO! I need to kill you first!"

"Shush, let's just enjoy your last moments."

When the demon finished withering away, I looked over and seen Tomioka-san in the corner of my eye. It looked like he was staring at me for some reason? Maybe he didn't know why I had my katana out? Maybe why a white light came out of my blade? I just have to continue training, I'm almost at 300 laps.

~Tomioka POV~

Did her eyepatch fall off? I thought there was a string holding it above her eye. Why did light also come out of her blade? That's really unusual. Whatever, I'll just continue eating..

~ Normal POV~

He looked away after 5 minutes. I still don't think he knew what happened. Oh well, I'm lap 324, so only a little left. Since I run faster than Kocho, I can run this area in a bout 2-4 minutes, which is pretty fast for how big it is. 

"Lap 326"

TIME SKIP

"Finally done with the laps, 5 minute break for now"

His training isn't hard, but isn't easy either. Having to spar with him occasionally is really hard, since I barely spar with anybody period.

"It's been 5 minutes, hurry up and finish training."

"Huh? Oh right, my apologies." 

~Tomioka POV~ 

"Also, why were you running up the tree. I know it's close to sunrise but still."

"There was a demon, my deepest apologies."

"No need to be formal. I'm not that important anyways."

I walked back inside my estate and grabbed my Haori along with my katana. When I headed outside, I seen here doing her normal 250 push-ups. She still wouldn't reveal her covered eye, even without the eyepatch she keeps that eye closed. Maybe she thinks it's weird? I just kept walking to go to my mission, which was an hour away. 

~Normal POV~

I seen my blade lying right next to me. I am still worried about my blade color, there are no white blades at all, only black and blue, and green, and other colors. I'm scared that this blade will bring bad luck, but I can't worry to much about it.

~FLASHBACK TIME~

"Her blade, it's... white. There are no records of white blades."

"Is that a bad thing, Kanae-sama?"

"No, it's just unique, just like you."

"The blade is pretty, Y/n-san. I wish I could decapitate demons like you."

'Don't worry Shinobu-san! You made a poison katana! That's amazing!"

"Arigato, Y/N-san"

~FLASHBACK ENDED, Normal POV~

"CAW CAW!! Y/N NEEDED FOR TRIAL!! I REPEAT, Y/N NEEDED ON TRIAL!!"

"Shit"

I ran to the headquarters, already knowing something was wrong since Tanjiro-san was yelling. I put on my black and white fox mask, so nobody would see my face. Why? Because my eyes look weird to other people.

"Sanemi! Stop stabbing the box!"

"mmhm"

"Nezuko!"

Sanemi.. I will make sure that I save her no matter what from your filthy hands.